NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

PowerBroker's journal

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one PowerBroker with 113 posts (19 thanks)
    2. looks_two wldman with 8 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 6 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Cloudy with 6 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one tigertrader with 2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Private Banker with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 0.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 PowerBroker with 0.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 20,361 views
    2. thumb_up 25 thanks given
    3. group 10 followers
    1. forum 149 posts
    2. attach_file 45 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

PowerBroker's journal

PowerBroker 
DetroitMIUSA

Love the Renko's Wiz I just could not make them work. I can see PA really good with them. Just got FUBAR trading them though.

ATR set to 4 tells you exactly how much you can expect to make on the trade "right now". It may go further but if you set your PT to what the ATR is telling you can realistically get right now then you know exactly what you can expect to make in money RIGHT NOW. Try it out. I round down even to be conservative if it says 1.75 points I will set my PT for 6 ticks. If you can get your head around this philosophy "the market is ALWAYS going to be there" thus your next set up WILL come. YOU will make money with this method. JMO

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
About a successful futures trader who didn´t know anyth …
Psychology and Money Management
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart

PowerBroker 
DetroitMIUSA

Wiz I do not recommend trading 10 cars. I agree that is where the real money can be made. In trading size that is. IF you have 100k account. If you don't have 100k and you are trading 10 cars it's a lose lose eventually cuz there WILL be a losing streak at some juncture. Could be 2 could be 25. IN a row. You never know.. RIGHT?? Market does what it wants to do!!

I truly believe that over trading is trading to much size for your account to withstand a substatial draw down. When will it happen? Do you really want to find out that way?? I certainly don't.

PowerBroker 
DetroitMIUSA

Quoting 
I just need to grow a set, so I can trade 10 at a time.

I'd say the better plan would be to grow you account to 100k OR MORE. AGAIN JMO Mike if your lurking what would you say??

Quoting 

I never want to hear you say that again. ARE WE CLEAR?? ARE WEEEE CLEEEEAR?? ANSWER= CRYSTAL.. If you know what movie that line is from you'll win a fabulous prize..

PowerBroker 
DetroitMIUSA

Ultimately my grand plan is to get this method down pat for ES then fire it up at the ATM cash machine sorry I meant market..LOL The next step in the plan is to develop a profitable method for an alternate instrument to trade should the ES get below 1. No need to be in that environment as you will get FUBAR and just take to many chances. Not worth it to me. I like my money to much.

I am researching 6E ZW and 6A. They all look promising. Further testing is needed and the issue of them being an alternative instrument to trade is TBD.

PowerBroker 
DetroitMIUSA

Quoting 
CL is a very volatile instrument. It is not for beginners. It makes ES seem like watching paint dry.

Freakin A for sure!!! It's the predictability of ES that makes it like the ATM cash machine!!!

rdtw 
Des Moines Iowa United States

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT Ensign MT4
Trading: drums
Thanks Given: 14,996
Thanks Received: 38

PowerBroker View Post
I'd say the better plan would be to grow you account to 100k OR MORE. AGAIN JMO Mike if your lurking what would you say??

I never want to hear you say that again. ARE WE CLEAR?? ARE WEEEE CLEEEEAR?? ANSWER= CRYSTAL.. If you know what movie that line is from you'll win a fabulous prize..

A Few Good Men? ... not sure what FUBAR is though? ...

PandaWarrior 
In the heat

Experience: None
Thanks Given: 6,329
Thanks Received: 13,405

rdtw View Post
A Few Good Men? ... not sure what FUBAR is though? ...

FUBAR.....F*&@ked Up Beyond All Recognition.....

Websters Dictionary describes as.

1. Often used just after a military operation goes bad....

2. Phrase central bankers around the world use in private to describe Greece, Italy, Portugal or any other heavily indebted country.

3. More likely OP used it to describe his account after trading live to early.......

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication, Leonardo da Vinci

Most people chose unhappiness over uncertainty, Tim Ferris
 PowerBroker 
DetroitMIUSA

Beccccccckkkkkkks. You won a gr8t prize..

A fabulous trip to the bottomless "money pit" that is the market.. Have a profitable trip Beccckkks!

PowerBroker 
DetroitMIUSA

I just read a post that said the person wears a suit to trade in.. I though to myself hell I don't wear anything at all.. THAT is the beauty of trading. Anytime from anywhere in the world you want and apparently wearing OR NOT wear anything you want...LMAO

PowerBroker 
DetroitMIUSA

Quoting 
More likely OP used it to describe his account after trading live to early......

LMAO Freakin A... ME 2.. Ahhh what's 4 large right?? = 2000 pounds +/- of fuel for the G5.

Trade smart OR JUST DON'T TRADE...

Closed Thread

Last Updated on April 9, 2012

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts