NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one longboat with 13 posts (26 thanks)
    2. looks_two kimyew with 12 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 kignkenny with 10 posts (36 thanks)
    4. looks_4 stymie with 10 posts (41 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one rogera with 4.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two stymie with 4.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 kignkenny with 3.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 longboat with 2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 130,286 views
    2. thumb_up 352 thanks given
    3. group 65 followers
    1. forum 185 posts
    2. attach_file 3 attachments

AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com)

sdp1969 
Pittsburgh,Pa

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 32

Hello everyone in the futures.io community,

I purchased the Fiboncci Institute system with private mentoring for the NT8 software in Nov 2019. I did so after seeing the multiple positive student reflections here on futures.io as well as forex peace army and the FTI website itself. Additionally, I spoke over the phone with three people who were trading with the FTI system and found them all to be very happy with the method. At this point, I have become somewhat proficient at the system and software and wanted to reflect my thoughts to the community. I must say that if you are a lazy trader and want to buy on red and sell on blue then DON’T buy this program. It is definitely hard work that takes time to wrap your arms around completely. It may have taken me longer to learn because I am stubborn and had to unlearn many things that were effecting my trading decisions in a negative way. What struck me right away was the depth of her teaching. The subtleties regarding market structure, price action and reading bar charts were truly enlightening and a new level of discovery for me in predicting immediate price movement. It is definitely hard work to re-wire your mind and learn to read the market like Alla…but when you do…..you are truly set. Forget stupid indicators, dots that color up your screen and lines that cross. You will now know how to READ the market and take high percentage trades based on the knowledge she has imparted to you. Every day I sit in the trading room and trade with Alla and the trading friends I have made. The camaraderie is very positive and she even lets the members see each others posts. (Many trading rooms do not allow the students to communicate with each other) Most days, by 11:00 Alla will ask the class how their trading went for the day….and who is crazy enough to do that unless you are confident in your system. The majority of those present in the class will reflect a winning day. Some days a few points and some days many points. Let me be clear about this, Alla Peters is passionate about making you a profitable trader. We have had multiple private sessions where she will quiz me endlessly until I get it. She will answer any questions I ask and will keep discussing a point if I don’t understand something. Pat is her programmer and also a prior graduate who provides updates multiple times a year to the fib software. Now to be clear, as I said, you can trade the FTI system without software and Alla taught it this way for years, but WITH the software you can monitor multiple markets and time periods simultaneously. There is NOTHING about the software or system that is a black box.

OK…I know what you are thinking…I could have been paid to write this or be lying my butt off. Also, If Allas system is SO good why is she selling it. Being someone who bought so many trading systems that were garbage from charlatans who just wanted my money, I will admit that these are valid questions. So instead of believing me or not, how about signing up to be a guest in her trading room and you will see for yourself. She is truly genuine when she says that she wants to help others. She feels that a life spent on this world living only to benefit yourself is selfish and a waste. After working with her for many months, she has never wavered on in this philosophy that she holds so dear. You can sign up for her for her room for a few days for free or 77 dollars for a month. Honestly, I thank God regularly that I had a buddy who was nice enough to introduce me to the Fib Institute with Alla Peters. There is no smoke and mirrors with the Fib Institute. Just a method of interpreting price action that provides high percentage trades by predicting the immediate movement of price. Check her room out as a guest and you will thank yourself later.

After looking for and buying multiple trading systems and programs since 2010…my journey is over.

Hope this helps,

Steven

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,173
Thanks Received: 101,537

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Kinetick
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 706
Thanks Received: 3,854

Big Mike View Post
Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

They are getting quite sneaky these days. An example in the thread below had dormant accounts with zero posts that were obviously setup by the vendor many moons ago, ready to pounce the moment bad reviews started coming in.

One post in particular was interesting. An Elite member since 2012 with zero posts came to the defence of the vendor. Okay, fair enough, but apart from stating FIO is of very little value, they went to the end of the earth (quite literally) to defend the vendor and deflect all bad press that had been raining down on them. We are supposed to believe this was just a subscriber of the vendors room, but quite frankly the amount of effort that took to formulate, write and link to older posts was extremely suspect. Of course, the thread since inception has been peppered with shills for the vendor and this is probably just another one. Either way, they are getting more sneaky these days...

--------------------------------------------------------
- Trade what you see. Invest in what you believe -
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

JonnyBoy View Post
They are getting quite sneaky these days. An example in the thread below had dormant accounts with zero posts that were obviously setup by the vendor many moons ago, ready to pounce the moment bad reviews started coming in.

One post in particular was interesting. An Elite member since 2012 with zero posts came to the defence of the vendor. Okay, fair enough, but apart from stating FIO is of very little value, they went to the end of the earth (quite literally) to defend the vendor and deflect all bad press that had been raining down on them. We are supposed to believe this was just a subscriber of the vendors room, but quite frankly the amount of effort that took to formulate, write and link to older posts was extremely suspect. Of course, the thread since inception has been peppered with shills for the vendor and this is probably just another one. Either way, they are getting more sneaky these days...

Sometimes a user is just a rookie/noob and sucked into the whole blackmagic area of vendors selling indicator and system packages. I think its natural that traders gravitate towards that in the beginning, but it is my hope and desire that we open their eyes on FIO and at least teach them how to be objective when evaluating third party products.

A user being naive is one thing, a stealth vendor is, of course, another.

Mike

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

Mike

redneck4Christ 
Vancouver, WA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Jigsaw, MC.NET, ToS, SC
Broker: APEX,IronBeam/Rithmic, ToS
Trading: Emini ES & CL
Thanks Given: 1,032
Thanks Received: 146

researcher247 View Post
---------------

Discipline & rule-based issues? Check out this blog post. I commented in there as 'hedvig' as well.

How Often Do You Break the Rules? | PopDoc Trader

Work on your old habit issues every day for 20 minutes (meditate on it--seriously); you'll come out the other side an AWESOMELY consistent trader. Trading is boring to me {though I appreciate it more each year}. Treat it like a very high-paying job & then concentrate on at least 2 other passions outside of trading; you'll be a better trader and a better man for it.

peace

hedvig

Outstanding advice here and on Andrew Menaker's forum!

Last Updated on February 23, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts