NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one longboat with 13 posts (26 thanks)
    2. looks_two kimyew with 12 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 kignkenny with 10 posts (36 thanks)
    4. looks_4 stymie with 10 posts (41 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one rogera with 4.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two stymie with 4.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 kignkenny with 3.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 longboat with 2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 130,286 views
    2. thumb_up 352 thanks given
    3. group 65 followers
    1. forum 185 posts
    2. attach_file 3 attachments

Search this Thread

AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com)

tickvix 
USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Infinity
Broker: Infinity
Trading: ES, Euro
Thanks Given: 137
Thanks Received: 157

Can some one give any input about AlfaWave Trading would be great.

Thank you in advance

Gregory

Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
 researcher247 
Chicago, IL

Experience: Advanced
Thanks Given: 289
Thanks Received: 773

Hi,

I investigated this room (I get bored during the day).

She uses a 3 tiered-profit target method.

Very disciplined.

Are you okay with an inverted reward:risk ratio overall (on initial entry)?

And, she uses mit orders (how many Ninjatraders can use this) on entry.

Here was my report to my trading partner.

I enjoy looking at trading rooms in my spare time. She is now doing 6E trades and hourly trades on the ES.

It is free for a trial and here are some links.

Why don't you trial it and tell us your experience, eh?
---------------

I was in this trading room for a few days 2 months ago. She is the real deal. Good trader. And they make money in the room every week. No teaching of the method unless you pony out the big bucks. I suppose one could 'earn as they learn.'

I didn't care for the inverted reward to risk ratio and the 3 unit scaling out though.

Home - [AUTOLINK]Alpha[/AUTOLINK] Wave Trader

Take a trial and fairly document your experience and let us know your results (be honest with yourself).

peace

Hedvig

Thanked by:
 stymie 
vancouver

Experience: None
Platform: NT
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 41

Just to correct a couple things. Mit orders are not used. Entries are based on market structure and if the market is moving quickly, entries will happen quickly. If you are just watching in the room, some entries will happen too quickly for them to be announced and for you to act. These fast calls happen from time to time and sometimes generate complaints. The room moderator seems to have noticed and is starting to give a heads-up when an entry looks to be developing. But again, if the market is moving too fast, advance notice is not always possible.

As someone who has learned the system I use stop orders, never market orders. Once you know what to look for, you don't have to wait for the entry to be called out - you just place your stop order at the appropriate price.

Initial risk is normally larger by 1, sometimes 2 depending on rounding, ticks than the initial first target. There are usually 3 fixed targets and the 4th trails. Stops and targets are based on the chart interval you trade, so a 10 range chart will have stops and targets that are twice the size of a 5 range chart. Same idea with time based charts: a 60 minute chart will have larger stops and targets than a 1 minute chart.

Purpose of room is to advertise for the training (this is stated almost every day in the room). Room price is reasonable and based on my experience, even just trading 1 contract I can't see how you couldn't at least recoup the cost.

Thanked by:
 tamerrashdan 
New York

Experience: Beginner
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 76

Just signed up for the trial so on Monday I'll go live with them
I'll keep you guys posted on my REAL performance

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 tamerrashdan 
New York

I'm impressed
The trader keeps you out of choppy zones,very disciplined, very clear entries/exits, early warning for upcoming trades

Thanked by:
 tamerrashdan 
New York

3 ES trades
1 6E trade
All good
I think Mr. Fib will help me pay my rent for March God willing

Wizard 
Boston, MA USA

Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: currency futures
Thanks Given: 22
Thanks Received: 0

tamerrashdan,

I am interested in finding out how you have progressed with Alpha Wave Trading since your post here from February.

Thanks

flipper26 
toronto, ontario/canada

Platform: ninjatrader, mt4
Trading: TF, Currencies, ZS

stymie View Post
Just to correct a couple things. Mit orders are not used. Entries are based on market structure and if the market is moving quickly, entries will happen quickly. If you are just watching in the room, some entries will happen too quickly for them to be announced and for you to act. These fast calls happen from time to time and sometimes generate complaints. The room moderator seems to have noticed and is starting to give a heads-up when an entry looks to be developing. But again, if the market is moving too fast, advance notice is not always possible.

As someone who has learned the system I use stop orders, never market orders. Once you know what to look for, you don't have to wait for the entry to be called out - you just place your stop order at the appropriate price.

Initial risk is normally larger by 1, sometimes 2 depending on rounding, ticks than the initial first target. There are usually 3 fixed targets and the 4th trails. Stops and targets are based on the chart interval you trade, so a 10 range chart will have stops and targets that are twice the size of a 5 range chart. Same idea with time based charts: a 60 minute chart will have larger stops and targets than a 1 minute chart.

Purpose of room is to advertise for the training (this is stated almost every day in the room). Room price is reasonable and based on my experience, even just trading 1 contract I can't see how you couldn't at least recoup the cost.

@stymie, are you still in the room? Can you give an update since your post in Feb? The fib tool that she uses for entry, targets, etc - is that made available to you once you sign-up for the education? Thanks

goldfish 
Dallas, TX

Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: 6E, TF, Stocks
Thanks Given: 23
Thanks Received: 10

I was in the Alpha Wave trading room this Tuesday, they said will give out the Fib tools when sign up for the Education course

Thanked by:

Last Updated on February 23, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts