NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one longboat with 13 posts (26 thanks)
    2. looks_two kimyew with 12 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 kignkenny with 10 posts (36 thanks)
    4. looks_4 stymie with 10 posts (41 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one rogera with 4.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two stymie with 4.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 kignkenny with 3.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 longboat with 2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 131,421 views
    2. thumb_up 352 thanks given
    3. group 65 followers
    1. forum 185 posts
    2. attach_file 3 attachments

Search this Thread

AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com)

peterg 
maui

Experience: Master
Platform: NT, TWS,TW
Broker: IB.AMP.CQG.DTN
Trading: Currency, Futures, Options
Thanks Given: 35
Thanks Received: 199

billk2246 View Post
you stated: I gave very specific examples of how Alpha uses fib projections in HER real world examples if you don't follow my details of how the are generated and from what points she specifically used to generate them I am sorry. If you would like to learn from me I can do that. But first why don't you school me as to her CURRENT methodology of fib projection; perhaps they have changed, perhaps not.

I am sorry - I must have been mistaken

I thought that the purpose of this site was for SERIOUS traders to share serious information. Before I return to that goal I will instead share 5 minutes with you.

You didn't respond to any of my questions-e.g. her supposed insistence on the use of range charts. Why dont you check out all of her videos on Utube--do ANY of them even mention range charts?

I like to learn from anyone who has something serious to share--It appears to me that you are here to criticize and to ask for others to share with you the course material they worked very hard to understand, to learn, and are utilizing for the sole purpose of making money ( which I do EVERY week ).

Rather than debate you , I prefer to do something constructive--instead I shall go to the the replay of my 2 trades that lost money last week- and see what I did wrong --then I will go to the replay of the 7 that made $ - and see if I did something correctly or just got lucky.

As for you - well, your 5 minutes is up!

For those who wish SERIOUS information on this topic, check out her free site on Utube - you may like it or you might not-but either way, it deals with fact not fiction

Let state that my review was based on a video Alpha made 5 YEARS AGO! Maybe she swapped the video with another and the levels dont match...I dont Know & frankly dont care...because
I gave details and analysis of the "secret" Alpha methodology, if you did not read or comprehend my post; then, I'm sorry you don't have a understanding of basic Elliott Wave & Fibonacci extentions, theory, calculation and implementation
My review of the tools and techniques Alpha employed, AT THAT TIME, revealed a RUDIMENTARY, at best, level of involvement.

As far as checking out her youtube channel and what Alpha is employing or sell selling now does not interest me one bit; there are those who trade and those who sell to traders. Great, but if one is selling basic Elliott Wave info by renaming it Alpha Wave< well that, my friend, is truly THE FACT of THE FICTION! #suckah punch

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
25 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks
 sienna 
Melbourne, Australia

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Ninjatrader Brokerage
Trading: Many
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 281
Thanks Received: 124

This video posted by 'Brad' is a straight copy from the vendor's website, posted by the same guy (Brad). In the interest of transparency, it would have been constructive to actually state that up front, when posting.....or (IMHO) first requesting permission from the FIO administrators.

xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator

Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 15,492
Thanks Received: 15,386

sienna View Post
This video posted by 'Brad' is a straight copy from the vendor's website, posted by the same guy (Brad). In the interest of transparency, it would have been constructive to actually state that up front, when posting.....or (IMHO) first requesting permission from the FIO administrators.

Hi sienna, do you have a link as to where exactly the video on the vendor's website is, please?

sienna 
Melbourne, Australia

Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Ninjatrader Brokerage
Trading: Many
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 281
Thanks Received: 124

Sure:
https://fibinstitute.com/fibonacci-trading-institute-reviews/
See the screen with video embedded to the left...a straight copy posted here.

Thanked by:
 BBarbieri 
Atlantic City New Jersey United States

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninja trader
Trading: emini es
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 7

Seems old documentation of Fibonacci trading Institute are being critiqued. Market flow and trading ranges have changed

and so with it, ones strategies. Tweak and improve always as has Alla's strategies.

I started trading live in October 2018 after doubling sim account with her method. Since trading live with 25K account

I have accumulated a net earnings of 345% or 111,369 plus original

25K. My win/loss ratio roughly 85%.

With the addition of new scanner and

software identifying trades is a lot easier plus opportunities have greatly increased.

There are always 2 or 3 quality trades a day but I only need one.

With respect to post about exact fib levels/extension... they are altered numerically in order to scale out of position to insure

profit at decision point 1 and 2. Reversal Zones(never heard them called danger zones) 3,4, & 5 allows a trader

to monitor price action; let runner run. Reversal Zones on a day trading chart would be completely different, compared

to longer term daily chart where reversal zones would have to be respected with greater impact. Zone is not to the tick

but the area.

I also noted reverence to Elliot Waves in post, Alla has never taught anything with respect to Elliot Waves

5 waves, 3 wave, simple, complex ,truncation, wave intersection, Fibonacci retracement levels of wave 2&4, etc.

More importantly my thoughts lead me to trader psychology, the old 80% mind and 20% technic. Alla as a teacher and mentor( more personal relationship)

is one where I believe she really does care and would do anything to help a trader become a success story like mine(within reason)

Thanked by:
 billk2246 
west palm beach

Experience: Intermediate
Trading: gold
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 3

This will be my final comment on this subject

Ratio of successful trades to unsuccessful trades is better than 65%

Res Ipsa Loquitor

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,215
Thanks Received: 101,603

BBarbieri View Post
I have accumulated a net earnings of 345% [...] My win/loss ratio roughly 85%.

Sounds very much like you are a vendor, or at the very least you are a highly uneducated trader to say something like the above.

As you know, this community prohibits any users that make attempts to hide their identity for the purposes of misleading others. This community also prohibits vendors from making ANY post without first identifying themselves as a vendor, and then subsequent posts must follow our no self-promotion policy.

I've been running this site for over 10 years. I cannot tell you the number of stealth vendors that come on here thinking they can get away with pretending to be regular users and talk up how fantastic their own services and products are. And then I also can't tell you how many of those, once caught, deny the truth. It's a lot.

So, let me ask you plainly --- are you in any way affiliated with this vendor, in any way associated with Alpha Wave, Fib Institute, Alla Peters (or any other aliases he may go by), or in any way affiliated/associated with any of his other companies, products or services? Have you been asked to post here by anyone or for anyone?

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 billk2246 
west palm beach

Trading: gold
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 3

Were those questions for me??

If so--No I am not a vendor

No-no one asked me to Post etc

I am merely a trader who took the courses and benefited from them-- I also taught trading for many years -

Who ever places these posts critizing any program and is unwilling to answer simple questions displays questionable motives in so doing.

I was merely trying to ascertain those motives.

If I have in some way violated your protocall - I apologize.

In the future I shall remain in the shadows - where I am most comfortable.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,215
Thanks Received: 101,603

billk2246 View Post
Were those questions for me??

No, I quoted @BBarbieri's post.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 tradermark2009 
Concord, CA

Platform: Sierra Charts and NT7
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: Mini's and CL
Thanks Given: 975
Thanks Received: 276

Big Mike View Post
No, I quoted @BBarbieri's post.

Mike

Hi Big Mike, thank you for saying something on this. That 85% of almost 2 years is the greatest trading I've seen...ever. For the most part a good trader relies on good price action entry and very good $ management skills. At best i've seen about 66-73% win rate with a descent MAE. That 85% is a show me your brokerage records, before you say another word. Thats Jesse Livermore talk.
I took 1 month in her trading room about 7-8 years ago and she reminded me of puretick to the tee! She wouldn't give exact entries but when she had a winner she would let you know. Losers were few and only a few ticks. She would give an area but talk about her system as being exact on entries and targets when she taught. I knew she was a big fib fan but just didnt seem credible even in her 179 month room at the time. Just my 2 cents.
At the time she didn't work a lot off of prior support or levels then look for setups. Today without using market profile levels it would be impossible for me to trade. Today for me its trading to and from balanced areas. Still a huge fan of your trading back in the day. You got me started on that and I just wanted to thank you for it! Hope all is well! Mark

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Last Updated on February 23, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts