NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one longboat with 13 posts (26 thanks)
    2. looks_two kimyew with 12 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 kignkenny with 10 posts (36 thanks)
    4. looks_4 stymie with 10 posts (41 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one rogera with 4.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two stymie with 4.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 kignkenny with 3.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 longboat with 2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 130,286 views
    2. thumb_up 352 thanks given
    3. group 65 followers
    1. forum 185 posts
    2. attach_file 3 attachments

Search this Thread

AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com)

stymie 
vancouver

Experience: None
Platform: NT
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 41

flipper26 View Post
@stymie, are you still in the room? Can you give an update since your post in Feb? The fib tool that she uses for entry, targets, etc - is that made available to you once you sign-up for the education? Thanks

I am not in the room anymore. I would be if the fee they charge me would be to only recoup their costs to run the room. After paying for the education program, I don't think it's right for them to continue to make money from me from my attendance in their room. Makes me wonder if they do any of their own trading, or if their income is just from room and course fees. In retrospect, I should have just continued with the regular room fee and not bothered taking the course. If I ever get my time machine working, I will do this.

The tool is made available but it is just a fib retrace tool with custom labels to replace the % levels used. If they used the regular fib tool in the room, those secret levels wouldn't be secret any longer. I never used the customized tool, the built-in tool in Ninja (or whatever platform) works just as well as long as you know the levels. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out if you watch its use in the room.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

SunTzuTrader 
South, USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: es
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 46

Stymie

Did you the system work for you? were you profitable? After you received the training, why would you need the room any more? Thanks ST

Thanked by:
 stymie 
vancouver

SunTzuTrader View Post
Stymie

Did you the system work for you? were you profitable? After you received the training, why would you need the room any more? Thanks ST

Yes, yes and no reason.

The system is good, but like any system some traders will do well while others won't. There is some discretion involved in choosing entries.

The room is not necessary once you've learned the system. The spam promoting other's trading services ("Since you signed up with us, we thought you'd like to see what this vendor has to offer") and the upselling emails ("if you like our regular system, you'll love our advanced course. Hurry and sign up, the price is going up soon") will still continue even after you leave. Ditto for the MMM type emails ("Tell your friends. If they sign up, we'll send you $$$").

Stymie

greenroomhoo 
annapolis USA

Platform: Ninja, MC, Sierra, Amibroker
Broker: PFG (too bad), IB, Fidelity, AMP
Trading: ES, NQ, Equities, Forex, Etc.
Thanks Given: 107
Thanks Received: 235

Stymie thanks for the review. you still trade this method?

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 stymie 
vancouver

greenroomhoo View Post
Stymie thanks for the review. you still trade this method?

Due to family/personal issues, I haven't done any trading in the past few months. Hope to start again soon once the issues are dealt with. I plan to use this method.

Thanked by:
 kignkenny 
LA, CA, USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: MultiCharts
Trading: S&P
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 36

stymie View Post
Due to family/personal issues, I haven't done any trading in the past few months. Hope to start again soon once the issues are dealt with. I plan to use this method.

HI stymie, I'd like to sign up to their education program, just needed to get some pointers from you, dont want to waste good money in case, can I bother you with couple of questions privately please?

rogera 
Spencer, WV 25276

Platform: Ninja Tradeer
Trading: 6E, CL, TF and ES
Thanks Received: 34

I am a trader who bought the course. After spending over $35K on software, indicators and trading rooms, I can state that this is the first one that has really taught me a method that actually works. You must get the setups and 2 basic rules down and you can win in excess of 75% of your trades. I win in excess of 85% of mine by takng only the best setups. She teaches you how to use price action only. I have not had a losing day in a couple weeks; and have only been trading her system for about 2 months. This past week I had one BE day and all winning days other than that one BE day. When I had losing days--it was not the what she taught me, but reverting to my old style of trying to catch the top or bottom. When I use patience and wait for a setup, by what she teaches, I win over 85% of the time. I have been working hard to break some of my old habits and this past week I did not revert to any of them. I took only the trades she teaches. I am improving all the time. I am overly cautious now to assure that I do not revert to my old habits and miss some trades that I see too late. I will not chase them anymore. When I did earlier (again my old habit) I would have a losing day more often than not.

So if you have discipline to trade only her setups, her method is a winner. Hope this helps some of you.

researcher247 
Chicago, IL

Experience: Advanced
Thanks Given: 289
Thanks Received: 773

rogera View Post
I am a trader who bought the course. After spending over $35K on software, indicators and trading rooms, I can state that this is the first one that has really taught me a method that actually works. You must get the setups and 2 basic rules down and you can win in excess of 75% of your trades. I win in excess of 85% of mine by takng only the best setups. She teaches you how to use price action only. I have not had a losing day in a couple weeks; and have only been trading her system for about 2 months. This past week I had one BE day and all winning days other than that one BE day. When I had losing days--it was not the what she taught me, but reverting to my old style of trying to catch the top or bottom. When I use patience and wait for a setup, by what she teaches, I win over 85% of the time. I have been working hard to break some of my old habits and this past week I did not revert to any of them. I took only the trades she teaches. I am improving all the time. I am overly cautious now to assure that I do not revert to my old habits and miss some trades that I see too late. I will not chase them anymore. When I did earlier (again my old habit) I would have a losing day more often than not.

So if you have discipline to trade only her setups, her method is a winner. Hope this helps some of you.

---------------
She is a smart foreign broad, ain't she? If I was ever going to get married, I would marry a chick who earned and worked hard; so I could spend some of her money~~you know, so she knew I cared about her and stuff, eh?

Discipline & rule-based issues? Check out this blog post. I commented in there as 'hedvig' as well.

How Often Do You Break the Rules? | PopDoc Trader

Work on your old habit issues every day for 20 minutes (meditate on it--seriously); you'll come out the other side an AWESOMELY consistent trader. Trading is boring to me {though I appreciate it more each year}. Treat it like a very high-paying job & then concentrate on at least 2 other passions outside of trading; you'll be a better trader and a better man for it.

peace

hedvig

supermht 
Naperville IL

Platform: ninjatrader
Broker: NT broker
Trading: NQ ES 6E GC CL
Thanks Given: 1,189
Thanks Received: 661

rogera View Post

35K spending for a software, that is huge.

ab456 
New Delhi, India

Platform: SierraChart NinjaTrader,
Trading: ES,Stocks, Futures
Thanks Given: 734
Thanks Received: 111

supermht View Post
35K spending for a software, that is huge.

I think he referred 35K as the complete amount that he has spent on various stuff like software, indicators and trading rooms, and not the cost of a single software.

Last Updated on February 23, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts