NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Trading the 6E Old School, With a Twist

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Cashish with 318 posts (1,469 thanks)
    2. looks_two WilleeMac with 113 posts (137 thanks)
    3. looks_3 eminitrdr with 61 posts (127 thanks)
    4. looks_4 josh with 19 posts (34 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Cashish with 4.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two eminitrdr with 2.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 josh with 1.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 WilleeMac with 1.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 127,387 views
    2. thumb_up 1,892 thanks given
    3. group 93 followers
    1. forum 588 posts
    2. attach_file 797 attachments

Search this Thread

Trading the 6E Old School, With a Twist

WilleeMac 
Prospect, KY. USA

Experience: None
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Infinity
Trading: /CL
Thanks Given: 309
Thanks Received: 617

A free news website that I had forgot about, which I learned about (I think) from futurestrader71 (@FT71).

This is not a solicitation, spam etc only an FYI

-Bill

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

Cashish 
Miami FL USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ensign 10, NT7 DOM
Broker: IB, IQ
Trading: Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 811
Thanks Received: 2,102

Super Mario

Busts-A (The)-Move?

1.3700 ?

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Cashish 
Miami FL USA

Cashish View Post
The next couple of weeks are going to be busy here at the house and my trading time will be limited. My family will experience a "red letter day" on Wednesday and the anticipation is high, I hope to share more about that in the future.

I posted this a few weeks ago and boy have things changed here at Casa de Cashish. A few of you already know but I reluctantly wanted to post an update. On Nov 20th my wife an I celebrated our wedding anniversary, we celebrated by adopting a 5 year old little girl, (our children think we've lost it). This has been a major shift in our lives for the past several years, but everything has finally been finalized. The joy shared by all of us in the family was short lived. On Nov 21 one of our 36 year old daughters (twins ) was diagnosed with cancer, she has a golf-ball sized growth on her kidney. Needless to say, I feel like I've had the breath of life kicked out of me. My daughter has been home since before Thanksgiving and is very positive, active and in great spirits. Funny how life can turn on a dime. We are a tight family and have the support of many close friends. We anticipate a long journey ahead of us and we plan to travel it together, as a family.

mfbreakout 
BOSTON, MA
Market Wizard

Platform: Tradestation, TOS
Trading: ES, CL, GC
Thanks Given: 3,478
Thanks Received: 15,818

Cashish View Post
I posted this a few weeks ago and boy have things changed here at Casa de Cashish. A few of you already know but I reluctantly wanted to post an update. On Nov 20th my wife an I celebrated our wedding anniversary, we celebrated by adopting a 5 year old little girl, (our children think we've lost it). This has been a major shift in our lives for the past several years, but everything has finally been finalized. The joy shared by all of us in the family was short lived. On Nov 21 one of our 36 year old daughters (twins ) was diagnosed with cancer, she has a golf-ball sized growth on her kidney. Needless to say, I feel like I've had the breath of life kicked out of me. My daughter has been home since before Thanksgiving and is very positive, active and in great spirits. Funny how life can turn on a dime. We are a tight family and have the support of many close friends. We anticipate a long journey ahead of us and we plan to travel it together, as a family.

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND GIVE YOU STRENGTH TO COPE WITH THIS TEST. ( Amen).

I been trying to expand my trading tools and have looked into Forex and found your notes very helpful. Thanks.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

PandaWarrior 
In the heat

Thanks Given: 6,329
Thanks Received: 13,404

Cashish View Post

@Cashish, congrats on the baby girl, ours turned 4 on the day she became ours. It was one of the most exciting days of my life...and also the hardest I think!. We are older and some of our friends thought we were crazy as well....but its been the best thing that ever happened to us. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

As to your daughter, she will be in our prayers. We've had to many friends battle cancer to not feel your pain even though we don't know each other. May God give you the strength and courage to face the coming storms.

Enjoy your new baby girl! I hope she brings untold joy to both of you!

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication, Leonardo da Vinci

Most people chose unhappiness over uncertainty, Tim Ferris
Thanked by:

Mickey Caine 
Kent, England

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra
Trading: Oil
Thanks Given: 1,605
Thanks Received: 354

Very sorry to hear of your daughters illness. I have just won my year long battle with cancer, so I know what your going through. I wish your daughter better and God bless you all.

Chris

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

WilleeMac 
Prospect, KY. USA

Dig the adoption

Cancer very, very sorry to hear that

Cash Family hang in there

Prayers and God be with you all

-Bill

Thanked by:

Cashish 
Miami FL USA

It's now or never,,,, to take out Yesterday's High,,, Well NOT really but it would be nice!

Cashish 
Miami FL USA

Thanks guys

For all the comments, concerns, PMs, links, sincere thoughts and the prayers you've shared.
I assure each of you I've forwarded all comments to my wife and daughter, we ALL thank each of you for your thoughtfulness.

Believe me, there's no place like futures.io (formerly BMT).

WilleeMac 
Prospect, KY. USA

Is a picture worth a thousand word?

-Bill

Thanked by:

Last Updated on November 12, 2015

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts