NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

NaviTrader Review (www.navitrader.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one usdivers with 6 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two skyjalene with 4 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 fasttraxs with 3 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 JuneBug with 3 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one aaclark82 with 5.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two JuneBug with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 SpyderTrader with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 fasttraxs with 0.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 26,302 views
    2. thumb_up 23 thanks given
    3. group 19 followers
    1. forum 29 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

NaviTrader Review (www.navitrader.com)

aaclark82 
Atlanta, Ga

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: AMP Futures
Trading: ZN
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 13

If anybody want me to email a snap shot of a Navi chart just let me know, but it has to be the ES or NQ. I can show other instruments, but it won't be a true representation of Navi Trader since they only trade the ES and NQ.

I paid $2300 for 3 years of Navi indicator usage and 4 months of trade room usage. Once this time expires he charges $1000 for 3 additional months in the trading room and $1000 for an additional year to use the Navi Indicators. I'm not interested in adding on more time.

On his Youtube channel he trades almost every instrument. In his live trading room we only trade NQ with 17 renko and ES with 5 renko. He has a market analyzer, but we never switch to different instruments so there's no point in using it. I asked what settings would he use for the 6E and his answer was for me to back test different renko brick sizes. Without that answer there's no reason to use his market analyzer to set up the Navi signals.

His strategy is he waits for the ES and NQ to agree on direction, then he trades it. Me personally I can see the correlation better on two 5 minute charts side by side vs a 5 renko and 17 renko.

Also i have never seen him use a live account.

Save your money. They're nice people, but if I could do it over again I wouldn't.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
11 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
11 thanks
 dk27 
Europe

Platform: NT, IB
Broker: IQfeed, IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 223
Thanks Received: 144

Trading schools review, @NinjaTrader is still at it.

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/navitrader/

Thanked by:
 aaclark82 
Atlanta, Ga

Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: AMP Futures
Trading: ZN
Thanks Received: 13

dk27 View Post
Trading schools review, @NinjaTrader is still at it.

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/navitrader/

This sums it up?

dk27 
Europe

Platform: NT, IB
Broker: IQfeed, IB
Thanks Given: 223
Thanks Received: 144

no?

aaclark82 View Post
This sums it up?

RandBots 
Lima, Peru

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Propietary
Broker: IQ
Trading: Options
Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 9

Thanks for the review @aaclark82. I have found your comment valuable.

Is there any automatic system (Grey or Black box) you would do it again?

For transparency, notice that is user is from a company dedicated to AutoTrading and Trading System.
Thanks

aaclark82 View Post
If anybody want me to email a snap shot of a Navi chart just let me know, but it has to be the ES or NQ. I can show other instruments, but it won't be a true representation of Navi Trader since they only trade the ES and NQ.

I paid $2300 for 3 years of Navi indicator usage and 4 months of trade room usage. Once this time expires he charges $1000 for 3 additional months in the trading room and $1000 for an additional year to use the Navi Indicators. I'm not interested in adding on more time.

On his Youtube channel he trades almost every instrument. In his live trading room we only trade NQ with 17 renko and ES with 5 renko. He has a market analyzer, but we never switch to different instruments so there's no point in using it. I asked what settings would he use for the 6E and his answer was for me to back test different renko brick sizes. Without that answer there's no reason to use his market analyzer to set up the Navi signals.

His strategy is he waits for the ES and NQ to agree on direction, then he trades it. Me personally I can see the correlation better on two 5 minute charts side by side vs a 5 renko and 17 renko.

Save your money. They're nice people, but if I could do it over again I wouldn't.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
trades4x
Vermont

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks Received: 19

aaclark82 View Post

hi, can you please share what you can regarding this system. I have been to many of his 1hr demonstration, but could not understand how this system was better. He did not even explain how he got those big wins he claims every day. Atleast show how many wins and how many losses, which ones he took and which one he did not.
I do have ninjatrader account so I can use unirenko charts, but still can't see what is the edge as he never talks or shows the failure signals.

skyjalene 
Doylestown PA USA

Platform: NinjaTrader
Thanks Received: 8

flipper26 View Post
Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with NaviTrader and would like to share their experience?

Stay away from this company. Terrible customer follow up.
Steve is a rip off artist. All he does is market everday.
I asked for my money back years ago and that never happened.
I tried to move my license to another computer that crashed.
No reply.
PURE JUNK.
STUPID Indicator that is worthless

Thanked by:
 skyjalene 
Doylestown PA USA

aaclark82 View Post

My opinion -
He is a fraud. He switches charts when doing demos to look like he is profitable. I was in his room a few years ago and he never makes money.
All is knows how to do is market market market. STAY AWAY and save your money....

skyjalene 
Doylestown PA USA

My opinion -
He is a fraud. He switches charts when doing demos to look like he is profitable. I was in his room a few years ago and he never makes money.
All is knows how to do is market market market. STAY AWAY and save your money....

skyjalene 
Doylestown PA USA

trades4x View Post
hi, can you please share what you can regarding this system. I have been to many of his 1hr demonstration, but could not understand how this system was better. He did not even explain how he got those big wins he claims every day. Atleast show how many wins and how many losses, which ones he took and which one he did not.
I do have ninjatrader account so I can use unirenko charts, but still can't see what is the edge as he never talks or shows the failure signals.

My opinion -

Last Updated on March 28, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts