NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Bugs Trading 101(Techniques,Setups etc)

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bugsbunny with 58 posts (94 thanks)
    2. looks_two kbit with 16 posts (15 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 2 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 hector24 with 2 posts (4 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one hector24 with 2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bugsbunny with 1.6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 kbit with 0.9 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 16,057 views
    2. thumb_up 117 thanks given
    3. group 10 followers
    1. forum 82 posts
    2. attach_file 5 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Bugs Trading 101(Techniques,Setups etc)

kbit 
Aurora, Il USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 3,295
Thanks Received: 3,364

bugsbunny View Post
Its been a long time, that ive visited futures.io (formerly BMT) & checked for any updates... I hope everyone is doing good & making lots & lots of $$$$$....

The Past couple of weeks have been hectic & very lucrative for alot i know... guys keep up the Good work & keep making & keep killing this tamed market....

One thing to remember money isnt everything after all... Well that been said i will take futures.io (formerly BMT)'s Leave & wish everyone happy trading.....

P.S (someone successfully hacked into my email account thinking i might have some material available but sorry to the hackers nothing was lost or ever will be lost)........

Have Fun Guys & trade with a simple plan........ LET THE MARKET COME TO YOU

BUGS

Glad your ok Bugs...I had someone hack my E-mail too a couple months ago....it's a crazy world out there.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

I Guess im doing pretty good without placing the trigger myself.. but let my 28 students to do it for themselves & help me make money...
On a daily basis each is raking in over $1200... times that by 28 & give me a 20% at the end of the month of the total... I have a lot of happy campers..

Im not advertising myself i made myself clear last time that i wont be selling anything or promoting any product or neither wanna fish anyone to myself.. just felt like posting my success story with everyone....

God has been great & will even shower more on me...

Good Luck to all that i know...

Happy Trading

Bugs... (Dont contact me via private messages regarding this please. .I will not respond)
Just felt like sharing my success story cause i feel happy & prove that God is Great....

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,172
Thanks Received: 101,537

bugsbunny View Post
I Guess im doing pretty good without placing the trigger myself.. but let my 28 students to do it for themselves & help me make money...
On a daily basis each is raking in over $1200... times that by 28 & give me a 20% at the end of the month of the total... I have a lot of happy campers..

Im not advertising myself i made myself clear last time that i wont be selling anything or promoting any product or neither wanna fish anyone to myself.. just felt like posting my success story with everyone....

God has been great & will even shower more on me...

Good Luck to all that i know...

Happy Trading

Bugs... (Dont contact me via private messages regarding this please. .I will not respond)
Just felt like sharing my success story cause i feel happy & prove that God is Great....

That is an odd way to not advertise. Sounds exactly like an advertisement, in fact.

It seems you are a vendor now (ie: "28 students"). As such, your status will be changed on futures.io (formerly BMT) and you will not be permitted to make any post which promotes your services, no linking to your website, videos, blogs, no discussion of performance or testimonials, no mention of trial offers, and not allowed to make any type of "daily analysis" or journal posts.

I am closing this thread in light of this. You can contact me via private message.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

Closed Thread

Last Updated on July 19, 2012

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts