NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

pure financial academy (www.purefinancialacademy.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one faithdefender with 6 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two mozola with 4 posts (4 thanks)
    3. looks_3 dlatbm with 3 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 gumdr0p with 3 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one ptpatrader with 6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two mozola with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 dlatbm with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 gumdr0p with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 25,505 views
    2. thumb_up 29 thanks given
    3. group 18 followers
    1. forum 38 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

pure financial academy (www.purefinancialacademy.com)

aligator 
Las Vegas, NV
Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Abacus, Slide Rule, HP-65
Trading: Futures, Stocks, Options
Thanks Given: 1,071
Thanks Received: 5,988

Chez View Post
Thanks, just looked at the web site and it does look a lot a like.
What I would really like is to find an indicator on this site that does something similar.

@Chez,

Just plot the monthly, Weekly, Daily OHLC and multiple eSwingRay indicator (30M, 60M, 180M, etc.) on the same chart and you have it. Nothing magic about those outfits indicators for S/R levels..

Cheers

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
65 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
40 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
29 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
23 thanks
The Program
19 thanks

dlatbm 
Sydney Australia

Platform: SierraCharts, NT
Trading: ES,TF,CL, SPI,
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 23

thanks alligator

Started this thread Reply With Quote

WilleeMac 
Prospect, KY. USA

Experience: None
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Infinity
Trading: /CL
Thanks Given: 309
Thanks Received: 617

@aligator

Thank you

I received an email from them and thought to myself what the hell never heard of them

Googled their name and there was nothing in my cache indicating I had been there

Then I noticed the "Share: Will Busby"

I though to myself WTF, Busby

Started doing some digging and found this thread

Busby not a chance - just me and experience (not first hand) with "Busby"

My only experience w/ stuff associated with Mobile Alabama is upsell this, that and the other. Reminds me very much of Better Trades dot bomb

Cheers, ride safe and keep the rubber side down

-Bill_M

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
 DrRumpy 
Canada

Experience: Beginner
Platform: MetaTrader
Trading: Currency
Thanks Given: 25
Thanks Received: 32

I watched the NinjaTrader Ecosystem presentation from Will Busby. One if the Q & A questions at the end was if he is related to Tom Busby. Will, the presenter thought it was funny, he mentioned it's a question that has come up a lot very recently. His answer is no they are not related and he has never met Tom Busby.

Thanked by:

ptpatrader 
Chicago, Illinois, United States

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TOS, Ninja
Trading: TF/GC/ZB
Thanks Given: 30
Thanks Received: 42

I joined a few years ago after talking to Will for an hour on the phone. He does not upsell at all in my experience, and was very genuine. I remember i wanted to go full throttle with his services and he talked me out of it, advising to start slow as I might not get on with his trading style or method. In the end I did join fully and have a lifetime membership.

You do not need the indicators - i never bought them. The material is based on supply and demand and he has a great set of rules on how to apply his methods. If you want a methodical plan, his method has it. He uses daily charts for bigger picture and takes trades off of h1. I have made money using Wills material, no doubt about it. The issue i had personally was that I was still searching for the holy grail, so as soon as I had a loser, I went looking elsewhere. After some maturity I realized my error, and I do go back to the site and see what new teachings he has on there. They are specific to his method, but sometimes they are more general and useful.

For someone like me, looking to day trade in the morning and be done, I found Wills system contingent on setups on the H1 chart, which meant a different way of approaching the market and hunting for trades. Thats really why I moved away, but his method works, is easy to understand, and Will to me seems like one of the good guys. I never had an ill thought about him. A cool guy that wants to help as much as possible - very much liker Peter from Jigsaw. Legit, the real deal. Might be a little pricey is all that I would say.

Hth,

Nick.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 mozola 
Los Angeles USA

Broker: Optimus Futures
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 19

Hello,

I'm a member of PFA since 2014, I bought the Platinum membership and I'd like to tell my OBJECTIVE opinion about it.

It is so rare if someone so lucky to start the trading carrier in a financial school or having it as a family background.
Most of us have to walk the painful, long way, trying to find better and better tools and methods to finally become a real "live" trader, hopefully making a living out of it.

I'm not a patient type. I constantly look for flawless, good things, I can't do anything if I don't believe in it 100%. Me and my wife went thru many-many custom tools and systems and ideas and webinars and whatsoever, so after a few years of suffering we had to realize, that without healthy education our way will be a great, unconditional nonsense mass, relying on indicators and raw price action, which I have no faith in it at all.

I wanted to be educated, but we were at the end of our money, wasted on everything we bought at the last few years. I was nonstop looking for websites and trainings for proper education, I had enough of the lagging tools and subjective webinars held by professionals.

We decided to put our last money into PFA, I was very pleased with the concept and his free webinars, on the other hand, it promised the wanted and preferred education.

The package we got, "Platinum membership" was the first big surprise. Besides of the live webinar recordings, it came with the basic, readable must-read-and-understand lead-in education, which makes a decent book if you print it out - it is the beginning to help people understand the FULL concept of the PURE, BARE CHART TRADING AND RPICE READING.

It is required to go thru and understand truly the "book" before you step forward in your package, so we went thru it.
It was scary good and satisfactory to see chart and price reading without any added tools, our first impression was already up in the sky.

The next big surprise happened when we opened the recorded videos, it's years of recorded webinars, hundreds and hundreds of hours of live webinars, EXPLAINING the concept of price reading from bit to bit, down to the very deepness. Watching those videos is like learning the ABC and beyond, his method and his style of teaching makes the heavy and complicated parts so understandable and digestible.

I've never seen an educator truly excellent like Will Busby. It's beyond me, how he can be so specific in full details, explaining pretty much everything you need to know about price reading and bare chart trading, putting the hard parts into transparent and acceptable blocks. He's concept is straightforward, he leaves any subjective elements out of his education and his words not only make sense, but the actual price on the chart authenticates him. (Before we became members, I've seen videos on youtube, where he was trading on naked charts and explained the current movement, predicting the next movement - and he was right! Of course, it was hard to believe what I saw for the first time)

It's worth to look around and find available reviews about Will and his PFA, his reputation is highly high and nothing added to it. I feel lucky to be a member of his school, I must have to say, the money we paid is just a fraction of the full value of the education we got.

Most of us have no time or just lazy to put time and effort into any education and have the knowledge to understand the price movement and therefore to able to predict the next move. I can tell this with full confidence, I had very different thinking before we learned this kind trading.

It's not just being a much better trader, but this kind of knowledge also takes away many psychological negative elements. Without those bad things, we can fully concentrate to the trading and nothing can disturb us and all those negative impacts are just the past. We can make decisions with no fear or doubt or hesitation.

Will Busby himself is a terrific and highly recommended educator, his concept is unbeatable in my eyes and in many other successful people's eye. His school and his deeply detailed webinars are absolutely unique on the education market, because he goes into every single small details, teaches you how to see EVERYTHING what the price tells you.

Finally, i'm not saying that this path of trading is easy and learnable and doable within two weeks. It requires many hours of learning, understanding and practicing, but from day to day, week to week you can feel the difference of being educated, having the capability to see thru all the good and bad areas and you also start to see the story of the chart deeper and deeper.

What is better than the knowledge of price reading and naked chart trading without any artificially added subjective things and thoughts?

I promised my objective and true opinion at the beginning of this post. This is it, without anything added to it.

Best luck for all of you,

Zolie / Los Angeles

gumdr0p 
Illinois

Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 72
Thanks Received: 16

Any updates on this? The review from mozola is suspicious w/ only one post. ptpatrader's review seems more legit, but he didn't stick it out. I'd love to hear from more people who have actual experience.

mozola 
Los Angeles USA

Broker: Optimus Futures
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 19

gumdr0p View Post
Any updates on this? The review from mozola is suspicious w/ only one post. ptpatrader's review seems more legit, but he didn't stick it out. I'd love to hear from more people who have actual experience.

Hi,

That's a great reply, "suspicious"..... after a couple months... If you don't like any these replies, why don't you browse around and find hundreds of reviews about PFA all over the net?
How many posts and reviews do you want that won't make you suspicious? Come on, this is just another good example about people who doesn't want to buy or don't have enough money and they just screwing around with their sour attitude..... I took the time to look around and read the reviews before i bought it and didn't wait for a pile of posts begging me to buy it.

Grow up.

Zolie

gumdr0p 
Illinois

mozola View Post
Hi,

That's a great reply, "suspicious"..... after a couple months... If you don't like any these replies, why don't you browse around and find hundreds of reviews about PFA all over the net?
How many posts and reviews do you want that won't make you suspicious? Come on, this is just another good example about people who doesn't want to buy or don't have enough money and they just screwing around with their sour attitude..... I took the time to look around and read the reviews before i bought it and didn't wait for a pile of posts begging me to buy it.

Grow up.

Zolie

Zolie,

I was specifically hoping for further insight from people in this community who have credibility... meaning they've contributed more than 1-2 posts. I didn't mean to insult you, but the fact that you had only posted once (now twice!) on a specific vendor thread looks like it's someone associated with the vendor and not someone who is actively part of the community.

All the other reviews of PFA I've found (like the 25 glowing reviews in the Atlanta yellow pages), I can't verify that those people are real as I similarly can't find other reviews they've written.

I don't own this thread, but I'm asking for other reviewers, and I'd prefer they be people who are at least semi-active on i/o. I have your input and I've weighed it with my own experience parsing reviews. I apologize if my methods seem immature to you, but vendors do post fake reviews and so I am wary of solitary posts raving about a vendor.

gumdr0p

Thanked by:
 gumdr0p 
Illinois

I'll also add that all the five star reviews on Forex Peace Army are by people who haven't reviewed anything else on that site. Simple google searches can reveal these things. For example a google search on "Jim Gasson, Falls Church, Virginia, USA" forex peace, or your id "Zolie, Los Angeles, USA" forex peace... only add to my cautiousness with this vendor.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 15, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts