NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

pure financial academy (www.purefinancialacademy.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one faithdefender with 6 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two mozola with 4 posts (4 thanks)
    3. looks_3 dlatbm with 3 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 gumdr0p with 3 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one ptpatrader with 6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two mozola with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 dlatbm with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 gumdr0p with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 25,515 views
    2. thumb_up 29 thanks given
    3. group 18 followers
    1. forum 38 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

pure financial academy (www.purefinancialacademy.com)

Cloudy 
desert CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

hmm, this one should be vetted through the "tradingschools.org process".

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 mozola 
Los Angeles USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Optimus Futures
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 19

gumdr0p View Post
Zolie,

I was specifically hoping for further insight from people in this community who have credibility... meaning they've contributed more than 1-2 posts. I didn't mean to insult you, but the fact that you had only posted once (now twice!) on a specific vendor thread looks like it's someone associated with the vendor and not someone who is actively part of the community.

All the other reviews of PFA I've found (like the 25 glowing reviews in the Atlanta yellow pages), I can't verify that those people are real as I similarly can't find other reviews they've written.

I don't own this thread, but I'm asking for other reviewers, and I'd prefer they be people who are at least semi-active on i/o. I have your input and I've weighed it with my own experience parsing reviews. I apologize if my methods seem immature to you, but vendors do post fake reviews and so I am wary of solitary posts raving about a vendor.

gumdr0p

Hi again,

Sorry, i meant no offense, but as you know, there are lot of fakes and weird people going on the forums....

I understand your point about being cautious, specially for a $5k education.

I only can tell my/our personal journey: my wife learnt/still learning his method and it's nothing less, then the ability to reas bare chart and bars, no indicators or fancy patterns involved. It seems to be a very easy task, but it requires an "animal", who's willing to learn this, followibg his step-by-step videos. The recording list is now two and a half years long, hundreds of "how it's made", very detailed webinars, talking about one point out the many. You have to put all these little points together and understand it. The hardest part? To think THAT simple to be successful. Because it looks and sounds so simple, but to grt to that point.... Man, that's a toigh one. However, the highly detailed webinars help you get there bog time.

Bottomline, $5000 for this kind of education is kinda like a gift. I have friends spent tons of money on stock schools and education, but they've never received THIS kind of depth and details about the charfs and.price.

If you're willing to spend time and you feel you're capable to learn this stuff, you can't go wrong with PFA.

Regards,

Zolie

mozola 
Los Angeles USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Optimus Futures
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 19

Cloudy View Post

There is no review about purefinancialacademy on tradingschools.org....

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

Cloudy View Post

i ready the review you referenced. i agree with the other poster you do not need the 1500 bucks in software. his trading concepts are sound. i did not learned them from him. but he knows what he is doing. he has the wright idea. the review was on his auto trading software he is selling with out any prof . i agree on that. but the method is very sound.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
TraderJim618
Falls Church, VA

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 25

gumdr0p View Post
I'll also add that all the five star reviews on Forex Peace Army are by people who haven't reviewed anything else on that site. Simple google searches can reveal these things. For example a google search on "Jim Gasson, Falls Church, Virginia, USA" forex peace, or your id "Zolie, Los Angeles, USA" forex peace... only add to my cautiousness with this vendor.

You (and others) are certainly welcome to revel in your suspicions and cautiousness. However, I'd agree with what Nick (from Chicago) and Zolie (from L.A.) wrote about Will & PFA: that he's a sincere guy who wants to help as much as possible - very much like Peter from Jigsaw who's a great guy and truly cares. He's legit, and the real deal. Also over the past several years, I've spoken with both of those traders (Nick & Zolie). They are legit as well. Will Busby has no relationship to Tom Busby/DTI as some have erroneously assumed.

Jim Gasson
Falls Church, VA
(I really live here in Falls Church and trade)

Thanked by:

Oriole 
Naples FLA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader 8
Broker: NinjaTrader
Trading: Currency Futures, RTY, ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 202
Thanks Received: 72

I’m bringing this thread back to life. I got an email from Shark Indicators a few weeks ago that PFA was doing a webinar demonstration of their PFA Suite of tools. I missed the webinar but did some research. Their suite of tools does so much more than S/R and is really pretty cool. I’ve emailed Will a few times and he’s very prompt in responding. There are occasional sales on the suite and it sounds like joining the trading room too is a good idea. Pretty sure for $69/month, you can lease the tools vs. buying them. I’ve not done it yet but am watching and researching more. Give it another look if any of you are still looking for a system.

cskafan123 
Chicago

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: furures
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 14

I would be curious to see how many folks here have recently used PFA? Browsing the net I only see positive reviews but they are not that many.

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Platform: Oanda, NT8, TradingView
Broker: Oanda, TorS
Trading: Stocks, Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 128
Thanks Received: 117

Update update?

I just signed up for his new pricing. He has dropped it to $9.99 per month.

I dont want to confuse anyone about the new changes, but from what I understand, The pricing is for the PFA OrderSuite tool which is new, and he is also going to start doing live sessions for all folks that hold an active license to any of their software products, at no additional cost.

So I am going to give it a try. Just wanted to share with others who may have had an interest.

Oriole 
Naples FLA

Platform: Ninja Trader 8
Broker: NinjaTrader
Trading: Currency Futures, RTY, ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 202
Thanks Received: 72

Faith, do you have a link?

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Platform: Oanda, NT8, TradingView
Broker: Oanda, TorS
Trading: Stocks, Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 128
Thanks Received: 117

@Oriole

I dont know much about the different subscriptions, but this was one way for me to have exposure at a reasonable monthly fee. Cancel anytime.
I dont mean to get others excited for the wrong reasons and I certainly hope I dont mislead anyone.
I have not downloaded the software. But it is not the supply/demand zones.

At least for me, I will have access to the room one day a week at a fair price.

I hope I did the link correctly.

And no, I am not an affiliate.

PFA https://www.purefinancialacademy.com/affiliate/endorse.php?id=100&url=36&tid1=futuresio

Last Updated on June 15, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts