NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

pure financial academy (www.purefinancialacademy.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one faithdefender with 6 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two mozola with 4 posts (4 thanks)
    3. looks_3 dlatbm with 3 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 gumdr0p with 3 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one ptpatrader with 6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two mozola with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 dlatbm with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 gumdr0p with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 25,960 views
    2. thumb_up 29 thanks given
    3. group 18 followers
    1. forum 38 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

pure financial academy (www.purefinancialacademy.com)

Oriole 
Naples FLA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader 8
Broker: NinjaTrader
Trading: Currency Futures, RTY, ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 202
Thanks Received: 72

It's perfect. Many thanks.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
About a successful futures trader who didn´t know anyth …
Psychology and Money Management
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

snake07 
Chicago, Illinois

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, TradingView
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 5

faithdefender View Post
@Oriole

I dont know much about the different subscriptions, but this was one way for me to have exposure at a reasonable monthly fee. Cancel anytime.
I dont mean to get others excited for the wrong reasons and I certainly hope I dont mislead anyone.
I have not downloaded the software. But it is not the supply/demand zones.

At least for me, I will have access to the room one day a week at a fair price.

I hope I did the link correctly.

And no, I am not an affiliate.

PFA https://www.purefinancialacademy.com/affiliate/endorse.php?id=100&url=36&tid1=futuresio

Have you tried the the software and how was your experience ?

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Platform: Oanda, NT8, TradingView
Broker: Oanda, TorS
Trading: Stocks, Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 131
Thanks Received: 117

snake07 View Post
Have you tried the the software and how was your experience ?

I am still trying to figure it out, but I do like what it does. It is set on sim account and 10 accounts automatically. I am not sure how to change that yet b/c we have only had one webinar and I was only focusing on supply/demand.

You set the price where you want the order to kick in and it automatically sets up the stop and target for you. After it hits the 1st target it will close out some contracts and head toward the remaining target. (I know, basic stuff)

I have only traded Forex for years, but apparently this has a feature many would like for Futures? It will have the order ready to go, but nobody can see your order? (does that make sense?)

It is 10 bucks a month, so I will keep it a bit longer and try to figure it out. He did set up a new page for those wanting to see what it does.

snake07 
Chicago, Illinois

faithdefender View Post
I am still trying to figure it out, but I do like what it does. It is set on sim account and 10 accounts automatically. I am not sure how to change that yet b/c we have only had one webinar and I was only focusing on supply/demand.

You set the price where you want the order to kick in and it automatically sets up the stop and target for you. After it hits the 1st target it will close out some contracts and head toward the remaining target. (I know, basic stuff)

I have only traded Forex for years, but apparently this has a feature many would like for Futures? It will have the order ready to go, but nobody can see your order? (does that make sense?)

It is 10 bucks a month, so I will keep it a bit longer and try to figure it out. He did set up a new page for those wanting to see what it does.

I've been watching a couple of his youtube videos and yes, it's taking 10 contracts, the numbers looks wild and if his system is accurate for entry then it's worth the time and effort, I also saw he only use 3 minutes minimum which is slow and I like it, rather slow, accurate and consistent.
His membership fees $149/month which is not too bad if it works.

Do you get acces to his live webinar room ?

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

snake07 View Post
I've been watching a couple of his youtube videos and yes, it's taking 10 contracts, the numbers looks wild and if his system is accurate for entry then it's worth the time and effort, I also saw he only use 3 minutes minimum which is slow and I like it, rather slow, accurate and consistent.
His membership fees $149/month which is not too bad if it works.

Do you get acces to his live webinar room ?

As far as I understand, you get 1 webinar a week. (I will confirm)
But I think it costs 149 to attend his trading room Tue-Thur.

snake07 
Chicago, Illinois

faithdefender View Post
As far as I understand, you get 1 webinar a week. (I will confirm)
But I think it costs 149 to attend his trading room Tue-Thur.

How are folks in the room doing do you know and if they are doing well with Will's methodology ?
I've watching lots of his youtube videos and saw lots of good reviews about his courses, I don't mind paying and spending time learning as long as it's legit and work out, I'm wondering what is in the curriculum?

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

snake07 View Post
How are folks in the room doing do you know and if they are doing well with Will's methodology ?
I've watching lots of his youtube videos and saw lots of good reviews about his courses, I don't mind paying and spending time learning as long as it's legit and work out, I'm wondering what is in the curriculum?

Cant say too much yet. Too green. I will be happy to report.
Last weeks meeting he covered the new indicator and talked a bit about Supply / Demand. I remain hopeful.

GT Murphy 
Marietta, GA

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Mirus/Zen-Fire
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 49
Thanks Received: 12

Recently received a notification from Ninja re. a webinar featuring Will Busby.
Tomorrow--6/15/23.
Out of curiosity I did some research to determine if it would be worth attending.
I found this thread.
I also found the original review at tradingschools.org from 2017 as well as a follow up from 2018.
If anyone is interested, here it is https://www.tradingschools.org/pure-financial-academy-2018-review/
Spoiler alert, it's not flattering.

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

I apologize for not updating. I really didnt have a 'final' conclusion on the order management indicator.

I tried the indicator and could not figure it out. That is probably on me. When I had asked for help I was sent general videos that focused more on how to use the Supply Demand Zones than the indicator. I must have watched it 3 times, but was not seeing the instructions to change it. (To my shame a 14 year old probably could have figured it out.)

I also left questions for help on the YouTube video page. I never heard back in a timely manner. But when they got back to me I had already cancelled the subscription.
I just could not figure out how to replace Sim mode to Live trading mode.

The indicator appears to be no longer a subscription but a one time fee? So in conclusion I cant review the quality of the price entry indicator.

Last Updated on June 15, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts