NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Jigsaw Trading, Daytradr and Journalytix, www.jigsawtrading.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Jigsaw Trading with 48 posts (75 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 36 posts (91 thanks)
    3. looks_3 paps with 14 posts (13 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Blash with 10 posts (21 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Xav1029 with 6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Kairos with 5.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 2.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Jigsaw Trading with 1.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 227,070 views
    2. thumb_up 472 thanks given
    3. group 132 followers
    1. forum 340 posts
    2. attach_file 11 attachments

Search this Thread

Jigsaw Trading, Daytradr and Journalytix, www.jigsawtrading.com

ZCars 
Birmingham/UK

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tradestation/Prorealtime
Broker: Tradestation/Interactive Brokers
Trading: Mini and micro US Indexes/ DAX/ FX/VIX/GOLD
Thanks Given: 53
Thanks Received: 164

arnie View Post
Where did you send your email too?
Did you create a ticket on your members page?
Did you go to the members chat room?

Sometimes they can take 1 or 2 days to reply, but they always reply.

Have done all of the above. I'll keep you updated if/ when I get a response.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
27 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

ZCars 
Birmingham/UK

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tradestation/Prorealtime
Broker: Tradestation/Interactive Brokers
Trading: Mini and micro US Indexes/ DAX/ FX/VIX/GOLD
Thanks Given: 53
Thanks Received: 164

ZCars View Post
Have done all of the above. I'll keep you updated if/ when I get a response.

I have a response. Trying to resolve the issue.

Thanked by:
 ralett 
Thousand Oaks, Calfornia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Ninja with Rithmic
Trading: CL NQ RTY
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 46

I have Journalytix and I can tell you that the support is really pathetic. I pay a monthly subscription for this product and i expect better than 2-3 days, maybe a week before a support ticket is responded to.

I've send four messages in the last month. Only one was ever answered. I have sent to the support e-mail address and opened support tickets with the same result...

Again today, not pulling in my trades from Ninja, sent a support ticket, no reply.

I'm actively looking for an alternative as it's a waste of money to pay a monthly subscription for a product that does not work consistently and you cannot get timely support to determine why.

UPDATE: Technical support did respond to my ticket. In fairness, it took them about 12 hours to respond to the initial support ticket and about 23 hours in total to get the problem fixed. The issue was that I had created a new workspace in Ninja Trader as the CL contract had rolled over. I did not realize that each workspace has to have an indicator added to the Market Analyzer to enable the trades to import. Lesson learned for me. Maybe an opportunity to add clarity to the help files for Jigsaw. Not sure it mentions that each workspace requires this indicator to be installed...It's definitely not an "install it once and forget it" type of situation. The tech was quick to diagnose the problem once we got together on Skype.

Thanked by:

Jigsaw Trading  Jigsaw Trading is an official Site Sponsor

Thanks Given: 831
Thanks Received: 10,393

ralett View Post
I have Journalytix and I can tell you that the support is really pathetic. I pay a monthly subscription for this product and i expect better than 2-3 days, maybe a week before a support ticket is responded to.

I've send four messages in the last month. Only one was ever answered. I have sent to the support e-mail address and opened support tickets with the same result...

Again today, not pulling in my trades from Ninja, sent a support ticket, no reply.

I'm actively looking for an alternative as it's a waste of money to pay a monthly subscription for a product that does not work consistently and you cannot get timely support to determine why.

UPDATE: Technical support did respond to my ticket. In fairness, it took them about 12 hours to respond to the initial support ticket and about 23 hours in total to get the problem fixed. The issue was that I had created a new workspace in Ninja Trader as the CL contract had rolled over. I did not realize that each workspace has to have an indicator added to the Market Analyzer to enable the trades to import. Lesson learned for me. Maybe an opportunity to add clarity to the help files for Jigsaw. Not sure it mentions that each workspace requires this indicator to be installed...It's definitely not an "install it once and forget it" type of situation. The tech was quick to diagnose the problem once we got together on Skype.

This is not normal - Dave and Fernando are usually very attentive and I check the help desk system for old tickets every day and give Dave a good shouting at if an old one comes up.

We are 12 hours ahead of EST. In the future - just reach out on skype: JigsawTrading

If you have any questions about the products or services provided, please send me a Private Message or use the futures.io " Ask Me Anything" thread
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 matteo83 
San Escobar

Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Denali/Rythmic
Trading: Futures & options
Thanks Given: 31
Thanks Received: 54

When you buy Jigsaw Daytradr licence it comes with some educational video materials

How would you rate their quality and level of practical application

Did you tried other courses that they sell?

KahunaDog 
Hawaii at the beach

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Nt8, MotiveWave, TOS
Broker: S5
Trading: ES, ZB fine alcohol and muscle cars
Thanks Given: 1,168
Thanks Received: 412

ralett View Post

My issues were almost all quickly resolved with a response in 1 or 2 days.

Fall Seven Get Up Eight
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 Dandamannyc 
New York,NY

Experience: None
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 77
Thanks Received: 1

matzero View Post
When you buy Jigsaw Daytradr licence it comes with some educational video materials

How would you rate their quality and level of practical application

Did you tried other courses that they sell?

Hi I am also interested in the quality of the educational materials that comes with purchasing Jigsaw.

Anyone care to opine.

Thanks.

Zonescalper 
Amsterdam The Netherlands

Platform: Sierrachart & Daytradr
Broker: Optimus Futures, Rithmic datafeed
Trading: RTY, YM and NQ
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 10

There are zero videos with actual live trades on it! For me Jigsaw was a waist of money!

Thanked by:
 Dandamannyc 
New York,NY

Experience: None
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 77
Thanks Received: 1

Zonescalper View Post
There are zero videos with actual live trades on it! For me Jigsaw was a waist of money!

Besides the lack of actual live trades, how was the education content on order flow? I am assuming you were already well versed in order flow?

I am a total newb on order flow and want to incorporate into PAT.

Thanks.

cdnftrstdr   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks Received: 178

Dandamannyc View Post
Besides the lack of actual live trades, how was the education content on order flow? I am assuming you were already well versed in order flow?

I am a total newb on order flow and want to incorporate into PAT.

Thanks.

The training material you get with Jigsaw is much more about the functionality of the software and setting it up. It's not meant to teach people order flow trading.

I'd recommend look on youtube at both John Grady's content - he does have paid courses, but to start you can learn a lot from the free videos and webinars he's been a part of over the years. He uses Jigsaw exclusively. I was impressed with him, and did pay for the beginner course off his site, and I would say was worth while also for the price. Isn't revolutionary and going to give you all the keys to the kingdom, but worthwhile.

As well you can look up Jigsaw/Peter Davies on YouTube and see a bunch of their videos as well to get a good taste.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 9, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts