NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Jigsaw Trading, Daytradr and Journalytix, www.jigsawtrading.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Jigsaw Trading with 48 posts (75 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 36 posts (91 thanks)
    3. looks_3 paps with 14 posts (13 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Blash with 10 posts (21 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Xav1029 with 6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Kairos with 5.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 2.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Jigsaw Trading with 1.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 229,151 views
    2. thumb_up 472 thanks given
    3. group 132 followers
    1. forum 340 posts
    2. attach_file 11 attachments

Search this Thread

Jigsaw Trading, Daytradr and Journalytix, www.jigsawtrading.com

lancelottrader 
west palm beach florida usa
Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninja trader
Broker: Optimus Futures/ Rithmic
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 1,113
Thanks Received: 5,386

Blash View Post
u dont need a subscription....u can just buy them....subscription is just and only to trade ur live acct with the D&S

Ronald J Cutaia Jr

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Failure is not an option

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
31 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
28 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks

Kairos 
Frankfurt, Germany

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Currency, Futures
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 25

Ok guys, here is my review of Jigsaw. For me it was the missing piece to profitable trading. PERIOD. It takes some time to learn and to train your eyes and mind but the effort is well worth it. Peter really did a fantastic job and if you combine it with the stuff from John Grady, in my opinion, you are far ahead of the average retail trader. It was the best money I have ever spent! Thanks

Blash 
Chicago, IL
Legendary Market Chamois

Experience: None
Platform: NT8,NT7,TWS
Broker: InteractiveBrokers, S5T, IQFeed
Trading: The one I'm creating in the present....Index Futures mini/micro, ZF
Thanks Given: 7,341
Thanks Received: 4,518

Kairos View Post
Ok guys, here is my review of Jigsaw. For me it was the missing piece to profitable trading. PERIOD. It takes some time to learn and to train your eyes and mind but the effort is well worth it. Peter really did a fantastic job and if you combine it with the stuff from John Grady, in my opinion, you are far ahead of the average retail trader. It was the best money I have ever spent! Thanks

Absolutely totally feel the exact same way!!!!

The education just from watching the Depth & Sales has crack my cosmic egg let alone all the material Peter has for his members.

Everyone talks about psychology in this business so much, people are afraid to trade, fear of loss etc etc. I feel what is really the problem is most don't even understand the game in the slightest bit. So of course they are all afraid and scary and their emotion drive them. THEY DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEY ARE UP AGAINST. They know not the beast they seek. They don't know how it moves etc. Jigsaw products can show you. But it is not instant. I have been using Jigsaw for 5 months now. Don't think its a over night thing and your done.

Ronald J Cutaia Jr

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Jonson 
Russia, St.Petersburg

Platform: NinjaTrader, CQG Desktop
Broker: NinjaTrader/CQG
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 218
Thanks Received: 118

Kairos View Post

hi Kairos
do not rush to hasty conclusions, the million bucks you have not already done?
since you are already on this forum, I would recommend you become an elite member, becoming a member of the elite you will find some products that are much more ease your understanding of order flows
all known in comparison
good luck

* If investing gets too difficult for a seventh grader to understand, the system is needlessly complex
* Markets produce an enormous volume of information, much of which is redundant
* In every game and con there's always an opponent, and there's always a victim. The trick is to know when you're the latter, so you can become the former
Thanked by:

Kairos 
Frankfurt, Germany

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Currency, Futures
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 25

Jonson View Post
hi Kairos
do not rush to hasty conclusions, the million bucks you have not already done?
since you are already on this forum, I would recommend you become an elite member, becoming a member of the elite you will find some products that are much more ease your understanding of order flows
all known in comparison
good luck

Hey Jonson, thanks for your concern (I guess). And no I am not a millionaire but I made back all the money I lost when I was a beginner plus some (it was only a few k because I started with microlots in Forex and not like many suckers with futures and dollar signs in their eyes). Maybe my review is a bit unclear to some and you should read it thoroughly it says the missing PIECE... I am not a pure DOM Trader. I use the Jigsaw tools to refine my entries and even more important my exits. My main strategy is based on MP/VP and the VWAP. Peter's tools simply allow me to see what is happening right now and if I am on the right side or not and I don't want to trade without them. Some people are okay to take a trade just because price touches a moving average or a certain retracement or maybe because the Moon is having a threesome with Mars and Venus.
I can't trade that way and I certainly don't want to. I know what makes a market move and I want to see exactly that and now I can
Btw I am an Elite Member but to be honest I am not interested in any other tools. I think I got all I need and I want to be consistent with that. Always looking for a better system is (in my opinion) the quickest road to bankruptcy in trading.

Regards

Thierryq 
Recife + Brazil

Platform: Sierra
Broker: Denali
Trading: ES, spreads
Thanks Given: 133
Thanks Received: 49

Kairos View Post
Hey Jonson, thanks for your concern (I guess). And no I am not a millionaire but I made back all the money I lost when I was a beginner plus some (it was only a few k because I started with microlots in Forex and not like many suckers with futures and dollar signs in their eyes). Maybe my review is a bit unclear to some and you should read it thoroughly it says the missing PIECE... I am not a pure DOM Trader. I use the Jigsaw tools to refine my entries and even more important my exits. My main strategy is based on MP/VP and the VWAP. Peter's tools simply allow me to see what is happening right now and if I am on the right side or not and I don't want to trade without them. Some people are okay to take a trade just because price touches a moving average or a certain retracement or maybe because the Moon is having a threesome with Mars and Venus.
I can't trade that way and I certainly don't want to. I know what makes a market move and I want to see exactly that and now I can
Btw I am an Elite Member but to be honest I am not interested in any other tools. I think I got all I need and I want to be consistent with that. Always looking for a better system is (in my opinion) the quickest road to bankruptcy in trading.

Regards

Indeed tape reading and MP/VP work well together

Thanked by:
 lancelottrader 
west palm beach florida usa
Market Wizard

Platform: ninja trader
Broker: Optimus Futures/ Rithmic
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 1,113
Thanks Received: 5,386

I noticed the course is about trading the ES..
Does anyone know if the indicators are set up to work as well on something like Cl ? Or is it mainly designed for the ES contract.

Failure is not an option

Thierryq 
Recife + Brazil

Platform: Sierra
Broker: Denali
Trading: ES, spreads
Thanks Given: 133
Thanks Received: 49

lancelottrader View Post
I noticed the course is about trading the ES..
Does anyone know if the indicators are set up to work as well on something like Cl ? Or is it mainly designed for the ES contract.

I'm using it with Crude. It can be used with any instrument.

Jonson 
Russia, St.Petersburg

Platform: NinjaTrader, CQG Desktop
Broker: NinjaTrader/CQG
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 218
Thanks Received: 118

Having some experience in my memory is one of the qualitative products to retail traders

* If investing gets too difficult for a seventh grader to understand, the system is needlessly complex
* Markets produce an enormous volume of information, much of which is redundant
* In every game and con there's always an opponent, and there's always a victim. The trick is to know when you're the latter, so you can become the former

kronie 
NYC + NY / USA

Platform: "I trade, therefore, I AM!"; Theme Song: "Atomic Dog!"
Trading: EMD, 6J, ZB

are there restrictions against?,

or are you able to post snapshots or pictures of your charts?

Last Updated on June 9, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts