NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Sniper Scalping System on www.advancedtradingworkshop.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one pipandrun with 7 posts (2 thanks)
    2. looks_two BTTFT Michael with 4 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 learning0101 with 4 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 fredgas with 3 posts (4 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two fredgas with 1.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 pipandrun with 0.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 BTTFT Michael with 0.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 18,108 views
    2. thumb_up 15 thanks given
    3. group 14 followers
    1. forum 28 posts
    2. attach_file 6 attachments

Search this Thread

Sniper Scalping System on www.advancedtradingworkshop.com

futurestrader1 
New York City, USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES, CL, 6E
Thanks Given: 81
Thanks Received: 42

I never heard of these guys...a friend sent me a link to a recent webinar: Trade Gold, Crude and Russell with System Indicators_0

Total Trader Training | Trading Indicators | Advanced Trading Workshop

Does anyone know or heard of them...i can't find any info on the web other than their site....also not cheap. Snake oil?

Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 Kujo 
Boise, ID USA

Experience: Intermediate
Trading: oil
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Received: 108

link removed due to virus

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,172
Thanks Received: 101,534

Please be extremely careful of 'review sites', as most of them have very low to no standards to protect users and prevent the authors/vendors from falsifying reviews.

Vendors try to falsify stuff on nexusfi.com (formerly BMT) too, but I work day and night to protect you guys and I ban 99% of them.

Also, read this:

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

abrito900 
Lisbon - Portugal

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Multicharts
Broker: Amp Futures/CQG
Trading: ES
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 20

When someone on a trade room stays silent for a bit every time a trade ocours and then, if the trade works he asks. "Are you guys in this? I got in at xxx and made yyy ticks", if it does not work: "I stayed out of this one", you start to get a bit suspicious.
Been with them about 2 years ago and don't know about their new system but, while they do teach some usefull stuff, you can learn more by watching the futures.io (formerly BMT)'s webinars. Not to mention the rest of stuff on futures.io (formerly BMT).

Thanked by:

monpere 
Bala, PA, USA

Broker: Mirus, IB
Trading: SPY, Oil, Euro
Thanks Given: 300
Thanks Received: 3,371

Big Mike View Post
Please be extremely careful of 'review sites', as most of them have very low to no standards to protect users and prevent the authors/vendors from falsifying reviews.

Vendors try to falsify stuff on nexusfi.com (formerly BMT) too, but I work day and night to protect you guys and I ban 99% of them.

Also, read this:

Mike

The reviews on the site are absolutely accurate, and describe exactly my experience with them. As is evident in the reviews, the overwhelming majority opinion is negative. The few mediocre reviews are from people who work for them, or who get free access to their trading room and trading materials by providing them with free services in return. It's a powerful statement when you can't even get your employees to rant and rave about you. I am actually surprised they are still in business... proves there is a good number of suckers born every minute!

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,172
Thanks Received: 101,534

monpere View Post
The reviews on the site are absolutely accurate, and describe exactly my experience with them. As is evident in the reviews, the overwhelming majority opinion is negative. The few mediocre reviews are from people who work for them, or who get free access to their trading room and trading materials by providing them with free services in return. It's a powerful statement when you can't even get your employees to rant and rave about you. I am actually surprised they are still in business... proves there is a good number of suckers born every minute!

I have zero experience with this vendor, and am not saying anything about this vendor, positive or negative. I was just commenting about being careful trusting review sites on the web. Having run this forum for over 2 years I know first hand how many vendors falsify things to post glowing reviews of themselves. To be fair, I've also witnessed a large amount of vendors falsifying fake negative reviews about other vendors as well, to eliminate the competition.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 Cloudy 
desert CA

Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

I wouldn't trust a trading room unless the host makes calls a few seconds before he himself enters then says when he got out. And/or traded the whole 6 hour session straight and/or had some trading stats listed. I felt compelled to share this email. I had previously subscribed to a service for $2k annually. for "Timothy Sykes: Penny Stock Millionaire". Well, the calls were too late and periodic performance reports bogused and mostly losers. I couldn't get an immediate refund. They kept saying I needed to try it for 90 days , then give them a list of failed trades sim or real. I did a couple of live trades and lost 1k. Most all the rest I did sim were losers. So I kept a track record and screenshots. Finally within the week after 90 days as instructed I emailed them my "manifesto" wanting a refund. The "live support" was strangely off. No answer in emails for a few days. Then I called and emailed day after day. Once or twice I got a phone response telling me just to email. I emailed every day. Two or three different names said they were reviewing my "record". Or counteroffers for half off for another of their "guru" services. Finally after three weeks, a "higher up" organization emailed me they were refunding my CC charge only. No check. I had to call my cc company and make a case. Finally I got a check from my cc company. What a hassle. I had worked in customer phone support for about four years. So I laughed when I got this email. Now they want a committed phone service guy like me to join their "insider alliance", as one of former customers who actually got a refund, when I thought I was an "insider" already when I signed up for one of their services. Email as follows. Hey, but still a job offer..which is rare these days. I guess the poor customer support guys working previously couldn't take it anymore..

"
Trading company hiring sales positions... Are you interested?

Wealth Insider Alliance

The Wealth Insider Alliance is hiring new sales agents to take incoming sales calls over the phone or refund calls of customers wanting to refund.

If you're interested please reply back with your resume, schedule availability and desired pay/benefits.

Please pay close attention to detailing your experience with phone sales, trading, coaching and customer support.

Thanks and I look foward to meeting you!

Jason Cox, CEO
Wealth Insider Alliance

"

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 pipandrun 
Cologne, Germany
Market Wizard

Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Thanks Given: 2,154
Thanks Received: 1,215

Is it the same sniper scalping like this one promoted by mirus future? Obviously...
It looks interesting, but quite expensive. Are there some comparable indicators here on nexusfi.com (formerly BMT) available?
Like sell on the second grey line and buy on the second coloured line when the activity line is not flat?
It doesnīt look like a copy from somewhere, or?
@FatTails
Do you have an idea?

Waiting, Discipline and Patience Pays!
 pipandrun 
Cologne, Germany
Market Wizard

Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Thanks Given: 2,154
Thanks Received: 1,215

The new link is:
https://www.sniperscalping.com/
Itīs an EMA 13 with slope, 2 oscillators (but which one?), who should show the momentum and a tool including 10 coloured lines for the bars in 10 different rangebarcharts. Ths system actually produce more loosers than winners. Only the price is not from this world. Does someone has tested it? Does anyone know or recognize the indicators?

@Fat Tails
Do you have an idea?

Waiting, Discipline and Patience Pays!

Last Updated on August 15, 2017

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts