NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

EZ Color Trading - Article - wgreenie

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Cloudy with 11 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two Lornz with 9 posts (30 thanks)
    3. looks_3 bluemele with 7 posts (11 thanks)
    4. looks_4 aquarian1 with 7 posts (14 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Fat Tails with 3.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Lornz with 3.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 2.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 aquarian1 with 2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 31,211 views
    2. thumb_up 143 thanks given
    3. group 11 followers
    1. forum 73 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

EZ Color Trading - Article - wgreenie

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,173
Thanks Received: 101,538

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS (ninjamobiletrader.com)
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
22 thanks
The Program
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Platform: IB and free NT
Broker: IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 1,509
Thanks Received: 2,593

MWinfrey View Post
Maybe that's because people who have been participating in this forum for a while know Beth's journey that she detailed daily in her journal on this forum. By the way, that journal is a very good documentation of the trials of a struggling trader. Unfortunately from a trading perspective there is no happy ending where Beth is "making her millions" and is now offering her trading success to others as a subscription. I guess the success could've come in the very short time between her last post in journal and the time she sold her first EZColor subscription but I have a hard time believing that. I know Beth a bit outside this forum and find her to be as likeable as others have stated. However, assuming her journal is an accurate account of her trading skills there is no way I would invest in a subscription to her system and that is probably where most people reading this vendor review are as well. Notice I used "probably" and "most". Obviously I don't know everyone nor do I know most who participate in nexusfi.com (formerly BMT) hence the use of probably and most. Don't want someone to say that I'm being black and white making a comment about something I can't substantiate. Anyway, I know someone will find fault with what I present but the documentation of who Beth is and what her trading skills are can be found in great detail in . Read it for yourself and then see if you want to take a chance on her trading system.

Gosh Mike W!

I'm shaking my head here - I can't even believe you even made the post above.

This is supposed to be about the EZcolor system -reviews by people who have tried it.

I have read her journal. I used to read it at the end of a long day of working on my system, as did countless others, to relax and find out what she was up to. (It probably has the greatest number of views of any journal ever written on this board - guess a wild guess OMP).

No one is implying that she is a millionaire - you are smarter than that.
The title of the journal when she started out was her goal at the time.
The title of her journal has no relevance on the merits of EZcolor.

peace, love and joy to you
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

MWinfrey 
Lubbock TX

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Stage 5 Trading
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 1,450
Thanks Received: 3,335

aquarian1 View Post
Gosh Mike W!

I'm shaking my head here - I can't even believe you even made the post above.

This is supposed to be about the EZcolor system -reviews by people who have tried it.

I have read her journal. I used to read it at the end of a long day of working on my system, as did countless others, to relax and find out what she was up to. (It probably has the greatest number of views of any journal ever written on this board - guess a wild guess OMP).

No one is implying that she is a millionaire - you are smarter than that.
The title of the journal when she started out was her goal at the time.
The title of her journal has no relevance on the merits of EZcolor.

good grief...read the content and understand the point i was making and not focus on the use of the word million. that was her word not MINE....again good grief. i'm done...this is absolutely ridiculous.

sharky 
MIAMI,FL
Legendary Market Wizard

Platform: NinjaTrader, tradingview
Broker: Private
Trading: Crypto and natural gas
Thanks Given: 625
Thanks Received: 3,906

im with you mike,lmao i only read this thread for something to smile about anyways.well i will wait for the next person to come to bmt and leave a pro and become a teacher for profit and then we can do another thread like this again,hehe...sharky

KILLING THE MARKETS DAILY

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,173
Thanks Received: 101,538

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Anagami 
Cancun, Mexico
Legendary Market Hustler

Trading: MES
Thanks Given: 707
Thanks Received: 2,300

In the interest of keeping this civil, I will only say that it is not unusual for a losing trader to become a 'trading mentor', vendor, seller of systems, indicators...etc. When you don't make money in the market, you look for other avenues. I feel sorry for the people who buy into those things, and even more sorry for people who sell them... they have neither shame nor integrity.

You are never in the wrong place... but sometimes you are in the right place looking at things in the wrong way.
Thanked by:
 Peter2150 
Washington DC

Thanks Given: 110
Thanks Received: 117

The thing here is this a unique situation here, in terms of "trying" it before commenting

We've all bought, and tried stuff on the market. Is there anyone here who would seriously consider even trying something if the site said, I can't trade successfully, and couldn't make money with my stuff, but maybe you can so pay me and give it a try. I doubt it seriously

So we go to a site, and some of them we either can't take seriously or they are so pricey we don't even think about giving them a try, but in all cases they try and convince us that they are unique, profitably trading their stuff, and worth us giving them our money.

If I look at a site, and it gets my interest, I don't know if they are doing what they say, so I make a value judgement. Is it worth the cost of trying the product worth it, if it turns out to be junk. Another words do I mind throwing away their asking price to satisfy my curiosity as to whether they are really doing what they claim.

But here is where Beth's site is unique for us. If you go to her site, you have the glowing words, that could make you think wow. But then we also have her thread here, and that is the problem. I see her site, and the read the thread here, and don't see she ever traded profitably. So why would I even consider giving her money to try her system.

This isn't a problem with the naysayers here, but the way she went about setting herself up. That wasn't a good business move. She should have done it so we couldn't identify her. That also creates problems. Ideally, she should have found something she could trade profitably, trade it to build a track record, and then sell it if she wanted. Oh well.

Pete

Thanked by:
 Cloudy 
desert CA

Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

Peter2150 View Post
.. But then we also have her thread here, and that is the problem. I see her site, and the read the thread here, and don't see she ever traded profitably. So why would I even consider giving her money to try her system.

What Pete said. I'm glad I saw the millions thread and it helped me decide about EZ. And thanks to Mr. Tolkien(jungian) and others that brought up the articles , started this thread, and new developments on the EZ site. Good to be informed based on available information.

bluemele 
Honolulu, Hawaii

Broker: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 3,803
Thanks Received: 2,842

The thing that bothers me is that she references her experiences on this forum to add credibility. To me, that was why I was probably a bit frustrated. I started reading her journal too, long before I signed up. I appreciate any learning I achieved through that thread among the 1000 others I was reading also.

But like Big Mike said, I think we beat a dead horse and nobody is going to win this battle here at least and it will just create more negativity.

Cloudy 
desert CA

Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

Re: negativity. I did not imply nor say wgreenie stole indicators from futures.io (formerly BMT). All I said was my reaction on reading the "millions" thread and the posts here which btw this thread and links to articles I did not start or post. I am just VERY GLAD I was warned away by others' information here away from ezcolor. Then this absurd "fictitious" blurb about slander related to what I said. I have a right to say on this forum my reaction to what I saw and my misgivings about having to rent indicators at a relatively high price from a student trader who based on her journal thread did not achieve consistent profitability nor stick to a set of indicators nor achieve the psychological trading skillsets necessary to succeed even at scalping the futures markets. Yes, I just joined futures.io (formerly BMT) just this past summer, but I've learned since then to reach a degree of consistency and not just based on indicators thanks to very helpful threads and sharing by consistent traders here. I did not just keep skipping to the next set of indicators.

Last Updated on February 19, 2012

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts