NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

JetTrader: Developmental Live Cash Journal

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one JetTrader with 115 posts (27 thanks)
    2. looks_two r3algood with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 sysot1t with 2 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 feelnot with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 19,258 views
    2. thumb_up 29 thanks given
    3. group 8 followers
    1. forum 127 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

JetTrader: Developmental Live Cash Journal

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 162

Note the M5 OmegaWave form. Going all the way back to 13:15 GMT, the M5 OmegaWave form has produce Yellow bars for the Omega-Absolute and the M5 Omega-Tactical and Omega-Strategic lines have shows consistent and steady growth over time. That is what I like to see going into the bigger H1 OmegaWave trades. Current: +25 pips.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
PowerLanguage & EasyLanguage. How to get the platfor …
EasyLanguage Programming

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
31 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
28 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks
JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

OmegaWave Long Continuation 1400-1500:

Price is now starting to Gap on the M5 chart. That's a sure sign of a lot of pent up frustration. Price wants to move. Also, note the huge Weekend Gap to the downside. On the EURUSD, all gaps under H1, typically get filled. So, this OmegaWave signal is in a good position.

Note how H1 Omega-Absolute (Yellow bar) intersects with Omega-Tactical and Omega-Strategic MA lines (White and Gray respectively). I'm still looking for Omega-Absolute (Yellow bar) go reach up and strike Maximum Omega (White Solid Bar). That move is characteristic of the H1 bar - typically at some point during the trading session. I just need to lurk around and make sure I take the OmegaWave signal that leads to the strike on Maximum Omega. Minimum Omega (Purple Solid Line) has already been struck at 0600 GMT. Typically, the time between the strike on Minimum and the strike on Maximum, is between 6 to 12 hours.

Timing is everything in FX.

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

New bars from M3 through M30 at 1530 GMT. Looking for their respective OmegaWaves to continue the upside move. Else, I'll have to wait on a new H1 OmegaWave cycle, which could mean some push to the downside in the lower time frame Omega-Absolute values. Current: +24.6 pips.

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

Note hug drop in Omega-Absolute (Yellow bars) on the M5. That's what I call Internal Omega Cycling (IOC). So, we've got some serious M5 IOC, which means a thrust should be forthcoming sooner - rather than later.

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

... and there it is.

sysot1t 

how is this a "live cash" journal when the account clearly states DEMO ... am I missing something here? which part is the cash part?

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

The market needs to get beyond the failed small Harmonic that was just breached on the M5 chart. The market also will have to deal with a possible 2B Vic Short trigger in the M5 chart as well at 1.36379. The other issue here is that on the H1, there is another signal that I have which is fighting against my current Long position, as the H1 needs to unwind a bit to the downside.

The confluence of these things is causing the congested stall seen at this particular price level. Still, Maximum Omega-Absolute Value is out there lurking and I'm lurking with it.

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

sysot1t View Post
how is this a "live cash" journal when the account clearly states DEMO ... am I missing something here? which part is the cash part?

I don't trade on the IBFX platform - I use their data for my test signals. Observe the box in the lower right corner of all the screens posted - that might help.

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

2B Vic kicked in Short. For those of you that don't know what a 2B Vic looks like, try a google on Suri Notes and Harmonics. He's got a pdf out there on the set-up. I don't trade them, but it is coinciding with my current Long position, just as I indicated it might above.

JetTrader
Edmonton, Canada

sysot1t View Post

You guys might want to go get caught-up by reading the first thread of the journal.

This is a small, live, test account and a live test (certification) journal.

Last Updated on November 26, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts