NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

stressless trading - Jam's StrategicDaytrading.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one JamTheTrader with 15 posts (17 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 12 posts (12 thanks)
    3. looks_3 BeachTrader with 9 posts (6 thanks)
    4. looks_4 sharmas with 8 posts (2 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one mattz with 9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Cristian with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 JamTheTrader with 1.1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 50,940 views
    2. thumb_up 100 thanks given
    3. group 35 followers
    1. forum 107 posts
    2. attach_file 6 attachments

Search this Thread

stressless trading - Jam's StrategicDaytrading.com

tony2604 
Europe

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, CQG Trader
Broker: Mirus
Trading: currency futures, forex
Thanks Given: 39
Thanks Received: 42

"STRESSLESS"
does this word exist in english? I didnīt find it in my dictionary. But in the company Iīm in we work with high precision machines to make very exact holes with machines named "stressless" that couldnīt be done manually same way.

Iīm happy! Because Iīm in a room where I learned trading, to understand whats goin on, with indicators and with price-action and with psychology and with money-management. I can trade with patience and consistency now, this is not goin in one week, but I learnt it. And I can do my trading STRESSLESS - and this is important to avoid my losers - I can work stressless because I can trade with a strategy-manager and I have control over my trades.

I have been in many rooms last 2 years, in Germany, in UK, in Australia and of course in the US. Iīm in business and I recognized who wants to make a fast business with me (beside the understanding of the trading in the meantime of course too). I was looking for a serious trading room and Iīm happy to have one. I can - no, I have to! - recommend Jams StrategicDaytrading.com for education and for daily live-trading room. This I have to say here on this site where are discussed or questioned about rooms. I see here comments about many rooms I know and I have been with, I donīt want to comment, I donīt refer to one to blame maybe someone, there are a lot of guys doing this. I can just honestly say take a trial with strategicdaytrading.com.

Happy Trading!
Tony

Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

trendisyourfriend 
Quebec Canada
Market Wizard

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 4,171
Thanks Received: 6,018

tony2604 View Post
"STRESSLESS"
...I can just honestly say take a trial with strategicdaytrading.com.

Happy Trading!
Tony

How much does it cost to buy this "stressless state of mind" ?

torroray 
Malaysia

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Multichart DT
Broker: MB Trading
Trading: Fx
Thanks Given: 52
Thanks Received: 61

trendisyourfriend View Post

Priceless

RM99 
Austin, TX

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 124
Thanks Received: 704

Everyone wants some extrinsic agent to make the decisions for them, to remove stress.

If you're paying for a room and you're A) successful and B) Actually learning how to replicate the results so you can eventually do it on your own (in intimate detail), then that's great. It's a good bridge.

My experience with the one trading group I was in, was that the moderator used different charts than me, had different platform and there was no video feed, only skype, and so even though the group was profitable, I felt like if the moderator was runover by a bus tomorrow, took an oathe of silence at a temple, moved to Antarctica,....whatever, I'd be left high and dry.

So I set out to learn and discover on my own.

I think groups and seminars and training are great when you're just starting out, but I also feel that eventually, if there is such a thing as intrinsic reward (job satisfaction, pride, sense of accomplishment, etc) with trading, it's only found when you blaze your own path.

Is it more stressful making your own trading decisions? Surely. Is it more rewarding? Possibly. Is it less "risky" in terms of discovering the group or the leader left, died, was sued and shutdown, etc, tomorrow? I'd say absolutely.

Furthermore, you may discover that the trading room you're using is holding you back from profits you never realized you could attain.

"A dumb man never learns. A smart man learns from his own failure and success. But a wise man learns from the failure and success of others."
Thanked by:
 tony2604 
Europe

Hi trendisyourfriend

Iīm not owner of the room and I donīt get a commission and moreover I donīt know the actual room-fee as Iīm lifetime member (as in 2 other rooms).

I informed you about quality. If you use it is on your end.

PS: trendisyourfriend untill the end, and this only 20% of the time, Barry says (great teacher too, other room)

Greetings

trendisyourfriend View Post

Thanked by:
 tony2604 
Europe

Hi,

yes I have discovered in 2 years of life-rooms and trials and 2 blown out accounts.

You can only speak about things if you have seen both sides. I have.

Greetings

RM99 View Post
Everyone wants some extrinsic agent to make the decisions for them, to remove stress.

If you're paying for a room and you're A) successful and B) Actually learning how to replicate the results so you can eventually do it on your own (in intimate detail), then that's great. It's a good bridge.

My experience with the one trading group I was in, was that the moderator used different charts than me, had different platform and there was no video feed, only skype, and so even though the group was profitable, I felt like if the moderator was runover by a bus tomorrow, took an oathe of silence at a temple, moved to Antarctica,....whatever, I'd be left high and dry.

So I set out to learn and discover on my own.

I think groups and seminars and training are great when you're just starting out, but I also feel that eventually, if there is such a thing as intrinsic reward (job satisfaction, pride, sense of accomplishment, etc) with trading, it's only found when you blaze your own path.

Is it more stressful making your own trading decisions? Surely. Is it more rewarding? Possibly. Is it less "risky" in terms of discovering the group or the leader left, died, was sued and shutdown, etc, tomorrow? I'd say absolutely.

Furthermore, you may discover that the trading room you're using is holding you back from profits you never realized you could attain.

Thanked by:

Lornz 
Oslo, Norway

Platform: CQG, Excel
Trading: CL

I checked out the site....

So let me get this straight... He has an automated system that nets > $80 000 in 4 months trading 1 contract, and a max drawdown of <$2500. By trading 10 contracts, he would make $3.2 mil a year. But still he takes time to have a trading room, offer seminars and, on top of all, sell this magical system to anyone who wants to get rich?

JAMAutoProTraderSales - jamthetrader's library

Seeing as he is not factoring in commissions, the results are obviously a backtest...

He is basically selling a course in curve-fitting...

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 RM99 
Austin, TX

Platform: TradeStation
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 124
Thanks Received: 704

Lornz View Post
I checked out the site....

So let me get this straight... He has an automated system that nets > $80 000 in 4 months trading 1 contract, and a max drawdown of <$2500. By trading 10 contracts, he would make $3.2 mil a year. But still he takes time to have a trading room, offer seminars and, on top of all, sell this magical system to anyone who wants to get rich?

JAMAutoProTraderSales - jamthetrader's library

Seeing as he is not factoring in commissions, the results are obviously a backtest...

He is basically selling a course in curve-fitting...

In fairness, it's $80k but you'd have to fund all those instruments in order to have them all in play at the same time, so the overall return is diminished by a factor nearabout 5 or so. But still.....

I'm with you. If something seems too good to be true...it usually is. And if he's truly trading "live" he'd be 100x better off focusing on trading instead of powerpoint presentations and running a business trying to sell the golden goose to others.

Ask yourself this.....if you could make $4k/month with a drawdown half that, trading 1 car, would YOU sell the system to someone else?

"A dumb man never learns. A smart man learns from his own failure and success. But a wise man learns from the failure and success of others."

Lornz 
Oslo, Norway

Platform: CQG, Excel
Trading: CL

RM99 View Post
In fairness, it's $80k but you'd have to fund all those instruments in order to have them all in play at the same time, so the overall return is diminished by a factor nearabout 5 or so. But still.....

I'm with you. If something seems too good to be true...it usually is. And if he's truly trading "live" he'd be 100x better off focusing on trading instead of powerpoint presentations and running a business trying to sell the golden goose to others.

Ask yourself this.....if you could make $4k/month with a drawdown half that, trading 1 car, would YOU sell the system to someone else?

I haven't sold it yet...

I honestly don't know why I keep opening these threads. It just bothers me that beginning traders give these people money....

@Big Mike Would it be possible to add a feature that allows one to hide the "Vendors" forum and posts related to it. When I log-in and scroll through the new posts and see something called "stressless trading", I am not strong enough to resist the temptation to read it...

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Last Updated on July 3, 2019

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts