NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Zoethecus with 42 posts (4 thanks)
    2. looks_two Peter2150 with 18 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 kronie with 15 posts (4 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Sawtooth with 14 posts (10 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one soumi71 with 7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two TheWizard with 1.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 PiCoTrader with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Sawtooth with 0.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 148,810 views
    2. thumb_up 99 thanks given
    3. group 60 followers
    1. forum 254 posts
    2. attach_file 48 attachments

Search this Thread

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

Zoethecus 
United States of America

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT

How do you know they are showing live trades? Do they post their DOM?

rubberduck View Post
I've noticed in the chat room that Gary and Charles are starting to show their live trades, and surprisingly enough they are profitable. But neither of them seem follow the viper rules. If Gary sees the DX go up or down quickly, he takes a 6E/6B trade in the opposite direction, with no regard to the viper line, swings, pivots or support/resistance lines. Charles gets into the trades late and gets out early. But from what they show, both of them are profitable. When Charles marks up the days chart, he shows the ideal entry and exit, unfortunately his live trades are much less profitable. I wonder why Gary says that Charles taught him everything he knows because Gary's live trades are much better than Charles'.

A couple more Charles comments...why does he have to talk over Gary? Why does he scream so much? He loves to hear his own voice I suppose. Charles is so condescending too, yelling out, "this is a no brainer, everyone should be in this trade." But it's after the move has happened and he probably missed it too. He also explained why he's always late to the chat room, it's because he doesn't like to trade from 9:30 to 9:45.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
PowerLanguage & EasyLanguage. How to get the platfor …
EasyLanguage Programming
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
24 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
21 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks
rubberduck
Capitol City,NC

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Gary shows his chart trader with his live account number in the account box while he's in the trade.

Charles shows his chart after the trade with the text and markers visible with his live account in chart trader.

perryg 
Rechovot

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: CQG
Trading: Index,Currency and Energy futures
Thanks Given: 508
Thanks Received: 6,288

Anyone trading NT should know that you do not have to show a DOM in order to see a live trade. If you are using Chart Trader you can also see a live trade.

Zoethecus 
United States of America

rubberduck View Post
Gary shows his chart trader with his live account number in the account box while he's in the trade.

Charles shows his chart after the trade with the text and markers visible with his live account in chart trader.

How many contracts do they trade? Let me guess: ONE.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,215
Thanks Received: 101,603

Let me remind everyone that you can create a new account group in NinjaTrader and give it any naming convention you want, ie to simulate a naming convention of a real Mirus/Zen, IB etc account, yet it still be sim.

Not at all saying that is what is happening here, I have no clue, have never used these people or been in the room. But I just wanted to make sure you guys knew it is technically possible to do this.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 Zoethecus 
United States of America

Big Mike View Post
Let me remind everyone that you can create a new account group in NinjaTrader and give it any naming convention you want, ie to simulate a naming convention of a real Mirus/Zen, IB etc account, yet it still be sim.

Not at all saying that is what is happening here, I have no clue, have never used these people or been in the room. But I just wanted to make sure you guys knew it is technically possible to do this.

Mike

Given the horrendous feedback on the marketing tactics of Viper principals by members at the mypivotsdotcom site, I say Charles and Gary are odds-on-favorites to do exactly what Mike pointed out.

I think that, but am not sure, a sim account defaults the chart trade box to dark grey for all naming conventions.

These guys are not trustworthy--they seek your money.

perryg 
Rechovot

Hello Zoethecus;

I have read all your posts on this subject, and it is obvious that you have a personal vendetta with these people. I have also read the posts on mypivotsdotcom, where I beleive you also star. There are hundreds of companies that are doing the exact same, of which I can name many. It is a free economy, supply and demand, and as long as you have this you have companies offering their services and knowhow and you have people who are prepared to pay for this service.
You have not shown anywhere, that their system is not feasibly tradeable - and here I am not refering to the Autotrader, but the pure Viper System of trading. There are hundreds of people offering Autotrading but that is a totaly different story.
If you yourself are so proficient a trader, I would like to see a months trading journal of your live account to see just how successful you are at trading, and not just blasting others on a personal basis. I would also like you to dismask yourself and instead of hiding behind a psuedo name of Zoethecus, write you full name and address, so that we know who you are. I for instance write here under my full name, not behind any curtain.
Let me make it clear, that I do not know these people, but have enough experience of 40 years in the business, to see when someone attacks others on a non professional basis.
Mikes board is a fantastic achievement for the interaction of ideas, and the flow of information, but I do beleive that you have strayed from this objective.
Please see this as a contructive piece of advice and not a personal attack on yourself.

Zoethecus 
United States of America

perryg View Post
Hello Zoethecus;

I have read all your posts on this subject, and it is obvious that you have a personal vendetta with these people. I have also read the posts on mypivotsdotcom, where I believe you also star. There are hundreds of companies that are doing the exact same, of which I can name many. It is a free economy, supply and demand, and as long as you have this you have companies offering their services and knowhow and you have people who are prepared to pay for this service.
You have not shown anywhere, that their system is not feasibly tradeable - and here I am not referring to the Autotrader, but the pure Viper System of trading. There are hundreds of people offering Autotrading but that is a totaly different story.
If you yourself are so proficient a trader, I would like to see a months trading journal of your live account to see just how successful you are at trading, and not just blasting others on a personal basis. I would also like you to dismask yourself and instead of hiding behind a psuedo name of Zoethecus, write you full name and address, so that we know who you are. I for instance write here under my full name, not behind any curtain.
Let me make it clear, that I do not know these people, but have enough experience of 40 years in the business, to see when someone attacks others on a non professional basis.
Mikes board is a fantastic achievement for the interaction of ideas, and the flow of information, but I do beleive that you have strayed from this objective.
Please see this as a contructive piece of advice and not a personal attack on yourself.

You are entitled to your opinion. And if you want to enrich the Viper owners be my guest. We'll be waiting here to learn about your success or lack thereof.

It is not up to me to prove their indicators are tradeable--that is their burden or anyone else who wants to defend them and can prove their claims. Nothing I say about these people is personal, it is all business and borne out by others who were paying members. In addition, I'm not selling anything and, therefore, have no need to disclose my trading records. Your logic is cockeyed. This is about Viper, not me.

And by the way, there is no "pure Viper system of trading." Viper is a hodgepodge of non-proprietary indicators that are no different than most others that give lagging information for DISCRETIONARY trading. All one has to do is spend 15 minutes in the Viper room to see that.

P.S. Just because there are hundreds of companies who sell pie-in-the-sky dreams to aspiring traders doesn't make it right.

perryg 
Rechovot

Zoethecus View Post
You are entitled to your opinion. And if you want to enrich the Viper owners be my guest. We'll be waiting here to learn about your success or lack thereof.

It is not up to me to prove their indicators are tradeable--that is their burden or anyone else who wants to defend them and can prove their claims. Nothing I say about these people is personal, it is all business and borne out by others who were paying members. In addition, I'm not selling anything and, therefore, have no need to disclose my trading records. Your logic is cockeyed. This is about Viper, not me.

And by the way, there is no "pure Viper system of trading." Viper is a hodgepodge of non-proprietary indicators that are no different than most others that give lagging information for DISCRETIONARY trading. All one has to do is spend 15 minutes in the Viper room to see that.

P.S. Just because there are hundreds of companies who sell pie-in-the-sky dreams to aspiring traders doesn't make it right.

All traders use some sort of a system. They can be be made up from different types of indicators (all are a hodgepodge of indicators). On this forum you have many many different systems being offered. You have to explain HOW to use the system with your specific indicators. Even after explaining some traders can work with it and some cannot - thats the name of game, if you have ever traded before. Not all systems work for everybody.
My contention, is that you are vemnonous on a personal level and not on a professional level. Any decent professional would tell you why some system will not work, and explain his reasoning. You just discredit people on a personal level without any backup.

Use you efforts and energy to be constructive and not destructive. I would love to see your system of trading, as I am open to learning from all. Maybe you have something that none of us traders have - why not share it with us !!!!

Zoethecus 
United States of America

perryg, good luck with your Viper trading.

If you have success with it, please return here and post your results--you'll probably be the first one--and Charles and Gary will be very pleased.

Last Updated on April 14, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts