NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Gabriyele 6E Trading Mind

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Gabriyele with 26 posts (33 thanks)
    2. looks_two hector24 with 11 posts (4 thanks)
    3. looks_3 lolu with 7 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Tiberius with 4 posts (6 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Tiberius with 1.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Gabriyele with 1.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 aquarian1 with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 hector24 with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 17,005 views
    2. thumb_up 50 thanks given
    3. group 17 followers
    1. forum 62 posts
    2. attach_file 41 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Gabriyele 6E Trading Mind

Gabriyele 
LA/CAlifornia REpublic

Experience: None
Platform: NT7
Trading: Chello

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6E.png
Views:	669
Size:	298.2 KB
ID:	42956  
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB and free NT
Broker: IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 1,509
Thanks Received: 2,593

Gabriyele View Post
To compliment this rocking forum with my view on the trades that last longer then 1 day.

:bmt-rocks:

Attached is the 240min PAF chart; 6E; 8EMA; 15EMA; 21 BOLLINGER w/1.618 dev.
dynamicIndex, works perfectly as the trigger!

Thanks Gabriyele!

How do you use your dynamic Index as a trigger?
When the lime green crosses up over the 50%

peace, love and joy to you
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:
 hector24 
austin, texas

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja trader
Trading: currency futures
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 234

Gabriyele, is there any way you can post a template with your indicators included for Ninja. Your charts look interesting. Also what is your trigger and or set up.

Thanks
Hector

Thanked by:

Gabriyele 
LA/CAlifornia REpublic

aquarian1 View Post
Thanks Gabriyele!

How do you use your dynamic Index as a trigger?
When the lime green crosses up over the 50%

hector24 View Post
Gabriyele, is there any way you can post a template with your indicators included for Ninja. Your charts look interesting. Also what is your trigger and or set up.

Thanks
Hector

Heyy my friend aquarian1

Heyy Hector,

Thank You for your queries,......the MovingAverages are the key, you truly have to play with them to make them feel just right for your favorite chart frame!!
What I'm looking at is for the price to cross the MA's, as that happens, the price will as you know retrace back to the medium MA for the conformation and VOILA

My Divergence Indicator is called Trader's Bias, I bought it from the Indicator Warehouse back in January, it's pretty clean, keeps me humble
and the BollingerBands are my TREND conformation, (look at the chart's upper left corner for the setup)
but my TRUE TRIGGER indicator is the Trader's DYNAMIC INDEX from the futures.io (formerly BMT) THANK YOU BIG MIKE and the fellow traders for making that tool possible!!

It is $$$$$ no doubt!!!

I have played with it and for me it works the best if: the dev is 0.205; thePRICEline is 2; the RSI is 7; the SIGNALline is 7; and the volaBANDS are 21
I can set this up on any chart type/time frame and it works from the small scalp to the longer>multiple days $$$$$maker! BLASTtheINSTITUTIONAL Money Managers

P.S. I apologize I have posted the 2 ES charts before the 6E my triggerC template is on as well

:bmt-rocks:

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	divergence_trigger.png
Views:	477
Size:	256.8 KB
ID:	43027   Click image for larger version

Name:	div.png
Views:	421
Size:	282.1 KB
ID:	43028   Click image for larger version

Name:	makingMONEY.png
Views:	433
Size:	280.4 KB
ID:	43031   Click image for larger version

Name:	money.png
Views:	461
Size:	206.7 KB
ID:	43032  
Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: triggerC.xml

Tiberius 
Coos County New Hampshire

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 2,984
Thanks Received: 3,406

Gabriyele View Post
and the BollingerBands are my TREND conformation, (look at the chart's upper left corner for the setup)
but my TRUE TRIGGER indicator is the Trader's DYNAMIC INDEX from the nexusfi.com (formerly BMT) THANK YOU BIG MIKE and the fellow traders for making that tool possible!!

It is $$$$$ no doubt!!!

I have played with it and for me it works the best if: the dev is 0.205; thePRICEline is 2; the RSI is 7; the SIGNALline is 7; and the volaBANDS are 21
I can set this up on any chart type/time frame and it works from the small scalp to the longer>multiple days $$$$$maker! BLASTtheINSTITUTIONAL Money Managers

Hi @ Gabriyele , Great thread. I found the green monster also. Since you are featuring Point & Figure charts, what advantage do they have for you? In my image do the period parameters of "box size" 2 and "reversal" 3 match your P&F template? Also on the P&F chart, do you enter a trade (on a crossover) before the P&F bar (XO column) closes? Or is the crossover (complete) final as the P&F bar (column) expands? Also, did you read a rule set by Dean Malone or Mark Douglas on the E.A.S.Y. method on the Trader's DYNAMIC INDEX? Or did you create your method by experience (trial and error)? Thanks Tiberius

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Monday 02.JPG
Views:	361
Size:	232.6 KB
ID:	43070   Click image for larger version

Name:	Monday 03.JPG
Views:	378
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	43071   Gabriyele 6E Trading Mind-tradersdynamicindex_how-trade.pdf  
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:
 hector24 
austin, texas

Thanks Gabriyele,
I have installed it on my charting package looks good. I really appreciate you sharing this with us.
Seems like I am making progress on narrowing down a trading method that can be successful.

Thanks
Hector

hector24 
austin, texas

Gabriyele, I forgot to ask a couple of questions (if I can ask). What type of stop do you use for your entries and what are your parameters for exiting. I think I am making headway thanks alot.

Thanks
Hector

Thanked by:

Gabriyele 
LA/CAlifornia REpublic

hector24 View Post
Thanks Gabriyele,
I have installed it on my charting package looks good. I really appreciate you sharing this with us.
Seems like I am making progress on narrowing down a trading method that can be successful.

Thanks
Hector

hector24 View Post
Gabriyele, I forgot to ask a couple of questions (if I can ask). What type of stop do you use for your entries and what are your parameters for exiting. I think I am making headway thanks alot.

Thanks
Hector

absolutely, thank you as well for your input and in taking this to the next level

...in my experience of loosing trades, I have discovered not to trade without the stop EVER!!!

So with that in mind, every trade is entered with the $100 (per contract) margin of the mistake,
meaning if I enter 5 contracts, then the $500 is the most i'm willing to give away if I'm wrong!

and I give myself double that amount for the profits as well.
As the profits start moving forward, I protect them right away, and ride the rest of the way.
The majority of times I just reverse my trades as oppose to covering it alltogether.

Therefore, I highly recommend you also find yourself a very good Divergence indicator, it will save you big time/all the time!!

That 's just the way it has been working for me

And, it is very important to understand the larger frame of the movement in order to see where/what price you r going to, since the price IS what we are all trading and not the indicators.

If your account is small then definitely practice reversal trades, that is what has helped me increase my account size rather quickly!

The chart below is slightly longer term. 1080 tick PAF chart

And attached is my GMMA that has also helped me in the beggining. Hope it can help you as well as much!

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1080tick.png
Views:	489
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	43097  
Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: GMMA.zip

Gabriyele 
LA/CAlifornia REpublic

Tiberius View Post
Hi @ Gabriyele , Great thread. I found the green monster also. Since you are featuring Point & Figure charts, what advantage do they have for you? In my image do the period parameters of "box size" 2 and "reversal" 3 match your P&F template? Also on the P&F chart, do you enter a trade (on a crossover) before the P&F bar (XO column) closes? Or is the crossover (complete) final as the P&F bar (column) expands? Also, did you read a rule set by Dean Malone or Mark Douglas on the E.A.S.Y. method on the Trader's DYNAMIC INDEX? Or did you create your method by experience (trial and error)? Thanks Tiberius

Thank you for the PDF file I actually have never seen it.
The TraderDynamicIndex has been very much the Trial/Mistake game, I have been playing with it since June.
It is a pretty simple tool but so frickin powerful.
The GREEN MONSTER kicks ass!

Your templates are also very-very good! Thank You for sending me the pics of them.

The PAF charts I have known since I read the book about Jesse Livermore and his use of the PAF charts.

AND, the book (which I highly recommended) by Abe Cofnas called: "Sentiment Indicators: Renko, Price Break, Kagi, Point and Figure"

where Abe has mentioned that PAF charts are the best for use in:

1. Perceiving overall ressistance and support lines,
2. Projecting the breakout ranges
3. Balancing the bulls and the bears

....they are pretty simple to read, demand and supply and the byproduct thereof

He also goes in the great details about the Price Break Charts, Renko Charts, Kagi Charts, and the Cycle charts as well. It's a very good read.

(The Box size is 1 and the reversal is 2 on my charts, my own prefference )

Closed Thread

Last Updated on August 30, 2012

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts