NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

TrendScalping.com review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one futurestrader1 with 5 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two FulcrumTrader with 2 posts (3 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 RJay with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 10,176 views
    2. thumb_up 6 thanks given
    3. group 8 followers
    1. forum 15 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

TrendScalping.com review

futurestrader1 
New York City, USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES, CL, 6E
Thanks Given: 81
Thanks Received: 42

Trendscalping Service - AnyMeeting | Free Web Conferencing, Webcast and Webinar Service

this whole week. For OUR possible gain.

Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
27 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,173
Thanks Received: 101,537

These links expire after a while. Better if he would use a real service, or archive them on YouTube, etc.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

FulcrumTrader 
Austin, TX & Las Vegas, NV

Platform: Investor RT Pro, NT 7.0
Trading: ES, DAX, CL, 6E
Thanks Given: 32
Thanks Received: 287

Just for the record, I worked with a couple of programmers to build the new PROX Bars which will be featured by TrendScalping.com (only in a private pre-launch at this time......site/format of service is not yet officially launched). I helped Kyle a good trader friend of mine from Austin, TX (who owns TrendScalping.com) get these new style of price bars built for his trend following trading.

The PROX Bars are built with color coding that is looking at 4 primary data inputs;

P rice
R esistance (the limit order activity in the order book)
O rder flow (the market order driven order flow)
X Factor (price positioning input)

The overall idea was to ONLY have to look at Price bars, and not several regions of chart information while working trend following intraday/session scalp trades. The simplistic new style of price bars are color coded (one of 5 different colors) to show when all key factors (the 4 data inputs) are in alignment.....this is to see the most optimal trade entry points. If you are working scalp entries in alignment with trend following, then your trade entries should be as all key "at the moment" elements are in perfect alignment. The most linear movements of price take place as strong market order flow hits the order book, and there is minimal resistance to that flow from the limit order action in the book. All of this transaction level analysis is accounted for within the PROX Bars color coding, to include some inputs of price position.

Kyle from TrendScalping.com recently found out he may have the ability to set these brand new PROX Bars up within a trade platform (while the programming code is actually protected) that will have a DOM. Kyle has been rushing to get the PROX Bars set up and fully accessible to traders who would like to have these new very simplistic price bars on their own charts (while the code stays completely protected......my main requirement for his use of the PROX Bars).

I have tracked the Cumulative Delta for over 8 years and decided to help Kyle develop these new price bars for his new endeavor. I liked the concept he had of a very simplistic trend following approach with very easy to follow charting (One region charts with PROX Bars). I have been using these new PROX Bars now in my own trading and have found some excellent set ups for the CL & DAX (two of my favorite instruments). I know Kyle is on the right track here with the newly developed PROX Bars, since several groups have already approached him to buy the whole rights to the PROX Bar system (sorry, not for sale at this time!).

I helped get the new PROX Bars built for Kyle and he fully owns TrendScalping.com - so if you have any questions please contact him at [email protected] and don't contact me. My job helping Kyle get the new PROX Bars built is done and the rest of the PROX Bars system/availability going forward is up to him. I am very encouraged by a recent call I had with Kyle, and it looks like some very good PROX Bar charting availability will be out soon (traders having PROX Bars on their own charts).

FulcrumTrader 
Austin, TX & Las Vegas, NV

Platform: Investor RT Pro, NT 7.0
Trading: ES, DAX, CL, 6E
Thanks Given: 32
Thanks Received: 287

"ES" PROX Bars screen shot attached with higher timeframe upper and trade entry lower timeframe chart.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ESPROX.png
Views:	574
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	45149  
 toulouse-lautrec 
Europe

Experience: Beginner
Thanks Given: 13
Thanks Received: 53

well i just watched the videos on the web site and looked at your screenshots...
now i guess i'm probably coming over as very negative (which is not my intention) but i just dont get it.
I do not trade volume and therefore i'm probably just too blind to see the advantages this brings.
Maybe someone could give me an elevator pitch about all this?

eensor 
New Braunfels, TX

Experience: Intermediate
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 924
Thanks Received: 21

Hello sir,

Is the old trend scalping prox bars still around?
Thanks,
Eddie

Last Updated on August 2, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts