NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

TRADEPRECISION (www.tradeprecision.net) review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Jigsaw Trading with 8 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two mctgiles with 7 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 5 posts (5 thanks)
    4. looks_4 sysot1t with 4 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one gparkis with 1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Jigsaw Trading with 0.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Lornz with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 16,662 views
    2. thumb_up 24 thanks given
    3. group 15 followers
    1. forum 39 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

TRADEPRECISION (www.tradeprecision.net) review

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,173
Thanks Received: 101,537

mmtrader4 View Post
Do you dare answer?

I would hope he does not answer actually, because it is off topic and has no bearing in this thread. If you have a problem with a post, report it (which you have) and the mods will decide what to do. Do not take matters into your own hands, it rarely ends well.

We have received your complaint about some posts in the thread and the moderators are discussing it. I will wait to confer with the other mods before any final decisions are made.

I am glad you are happy with this vendor.

If you want to place a user on ignore, click their username then click ignore.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

Jigsaw Trading  Jigsaw Trading is an official Site Sponsor

Thanks Given: 831
Thanks Received: 10,393

mmtrader4 View Post
But it IS an attack and you are a vendor bashing a vendor. Wow. I am a member of their room and you, my good man, are off base on some of your claims above! And by bashing them you are attempting to promote yourself, what a terrible manner in which to do business. They call trade entries minutes and hours prior to the actual entry and stick to them. They report their losers and do not make excuses for them as many rooms and vendors do. Does your software do that? How about you take a five day trial and if not impressed then move on! But how many derogatory posts have you used here - I am not certain but I counted three on the first page alone. Do you have issues with them or are you only attempting to, in a roundabout way, promote your own wares? H,mm? Do you dare answer?

Sure - I'll answer.

This is a trade calling and mentoring service. I took the trial. I saw some winning trades. With an initial target of 5/6 ticks and a stop of 10 ticks, we would expect 66% winners anyway. When trades went past the target, they would claim the additional ticks and say "its up to you how you manage the trade". When trades went against, they always claimed to have exited at the 10 tick stop. Watching the Time & Sales I found a couple of occassions where they called 10 ticks stops in an area no trades had taken place.

By doing a simple whois lookup, it came up there was a bogus website registration.

Their website is full of SIM trading videos.

All of these things are FACTS. Can you point out to me which of these things are not facts?

This isn't a bash, just a list of the facts as I experiened them. Facts can be disputed, please go ahead and do so.

Also - you could actually forget these facts and present your own. For example, you could put up a live account statement for your CL trading over the last month to show how well you are doing with these guys.

This will not prove my facts are incorrect, just that they are irrelevant.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

RJay 
Hartford, CT. USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP/CQG, Kinetick
Trading: RTY
Thanks Given: 757
Thanks Received: 787

mmtrader4 View Post
But it IS an attack and you are a vendor bashing a vendor. Wow. I am a member of their room and you, my good man, are off base on some of your claims above! And by bashing them you are attempting to promote yourself, what a terrible manner in which to do business. They call trade entries minutes and hours prior to the actual entry and stick to them. They report their losers and do not make excuses for them as many rooms and vendors do. Does your software do that? How about you take a five day trial and if not impressed then move on! But how many derogatory posts have you used here - I am not certain but I counted three on the first page alone. Do you have issues with them or are you only attempting to, in a roundabout way, promote your own wares? H,mm? Do you dare answer?

mmtrader4,

I have been wondering the same thing. My site is nearly ready for business. I am waiting to see how long it takes for this vender to start smacking me around too.

RJay

LOL @ this thread.

I understand that people don't like me. That's fine. Still - I did take a trial and these are my experiences. This thread isn't about me - but about this service.

I have to admit when I took the trial, I WAS impressed with the results. At that point, I was a prospective client - more than anything, I was just interested in how this was done. I've seen many trading rooms and most I'll switch off after 10 minutes. This one I stayed with for 4 days.

These guys can call good trades well in advance. Still - I have a friend who's a magician and some of the stuff he does amazes me too. So - I sat down and wrote down all the trades. With a 10:5 r:r, any statistician will tell you that a dartboard throw will get you 66% winners. When I took this into account & the fact slippage wasn't being reported and the "that's 40 ticks there - up to you how you manage it" - then I decided that it was probably a very well orchestrated illusion. So - I did the other digging and found stuff that made me run away. Note also that what I didn't mention earlier is that they were also getting fills where very few contracts traded. Still - they are calling levels way in advance and so could be 1st in the queue.

Still - this is just one mans findings. There could be someone out there that is trading this live and making heaps of cash. I suspect that people that subscribe will be initially impressed by the illusion and see the actual results don't line up because of fees, fills & slippage.

Since this thread started the vendor has updated the site to say the live calls are simulation only. So - one of their team, a guy who could trade the CL live with this method, is spending his time NOT trading and making calls for this room. Does that really make sense?

My suspicion is this is an illusion. I think people should try for themselves though.

sysot1t 

RJay View Post
mmtrader4,

I have been wondering the same thing. My site is nearly ready for business. I am waiting to see how long it takes for this vender to start smacking me around too.

RJay

hmmm... I checked out your site and you are selling indicators... not sure how that qualifies you as an educator and trading room provider which is what this thread is arguing about.

mmtrader4 
Chicago, IL

Platform: NT7 Newest Version
Broker: Ninja
Trading: TF, NQ
Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 87

DionysusToast View Post
LOL @ this thread.

I understand that people don't like me. That's fine. Still - I did take a trial and these are my experiences. This thread isn't about me - but about this service.

I have to admit when I took the trial, I WAS impressed with the results. At that point, I was a prospective client - more than anything, I was just interested in how this was done. I've seen many trading rooms and most I'll switch off after 10 minutes. This one I stayed with for 4 days.

These guys can call good trades well in advance. Still - I have a friend who's a magician and some of the stuff he does amazes me too. So - I sat down and wrote down all the trades. With a 10:5 r:r, any statistician will tell you that a dartboard throw will get you 66% winners. When I took this into account & the fact slippage wasn't being reported and the "that's 40 ticks there - up to you how you manage it" - then I decided that it was probably a very well orchestrated illusion. So - I did the other digging and found stuff that made me run away. Note also that what I didn't mention earlier is that they were also getting fills where very few contracts traded. Still - they are calling levels way in advance and so could be 1st in the queue.

Still - this is just one mans findings. There could be someone out there that is trading this live and making heaps of cash. I suspect that people that subscribe will be initially impressed by the illusion and see the actual results don't line up because of fees, fills & slippage.

Since this thread started the vendor has updated the site to say the live calls are simulation only. So - one of their team, a guy who could trade the CL live with this method, is spending his time NOT trading and making calls for this room. Does that really make sense?

My suspicion is this is an illusion. I think people should try for themselves though.

D Toast,

This is not about liking anybody. I don't know you and you don't know me and if you did you'd see I am about as reasonable and respectful as one can be here. I am sorry you believe I don't "like" you or I attacked you, I just questioned why you as a vendor would jump on them? So I will cease, (out of respect to Big Mike's credibility and to you) to not make this a pi**ing match. I will say this, I have spoken personally with the moderators of the Trade Precision room, probably know more about them than I need to know yet if they passed me on the street I would not know it was them! So you'd say (I would) how do I know they are telling the truth? Well, in my professional life I have been taught to recognize signs and what questions to ask which I care to not get into here; but definite clues - we'll leave it at that, OK.

As far as their room, they have NEVER claimed it is the holy grail. They accept and do not make excuses for losses - at least not in the time I've been there (still am) perhaps when you trialed it was different. Last week EG was a rough Thursday for them, and no excuses by them, but it was all made back and more on Friday. No methodology is perfect.

As far as trading live money - they charge $69/mo for the room and with only about 40 people that isn't a great source of income! The VIDEOS are on SIM because of the CFTC RULE 4.41 As you know being a vendor nobody can guarantee results because as a vendor yourself, once you turn your wares over to a prospective trader he/she can take the BEST system and fail miserably. So do they trade live money? I'll leave it up to you to decide. I've trialed MANY rooms searching for that one special indicator or grail and I've not seen many (if any) live DOMS on the screen for all to see.

The fact they offer a true 5 day trial without cost and don't promote their training while in the room, unless one asks about it, should be fair enough for one to decide if they like it or not . . . if not move on. As you did. Simple.

Lastly re: the whois, I ran a whois and everything checked out, addresses, phone numbers, etc. So let's just leave it with the following and then I am done:
I am personally happy with them as are others in the room, no vendor is perfect regardless of what they are selling . . . this is a tough business. Every trader needs to accept that! There are NO shortcuts.

Have a great day and all the best in your trading.

sysot1t 

mmtrader4 View Post
Lastly re: the whois, I ran a whois and everything checked out, addresses, phone numbers, etc. So let's just leave it with the following and then I am done:
I am personally happy with them as are others in the room, no vendor is perfect regardless of what they are selling . . . this is a tough business. Every trader needs to accept that! There are NO shortcuts.

I personally dont care much for the vendor, so my comment has more to to with the discussion of one vendor beating on another and the defense of a "room participant"...

I would normally argue back any questions presented by an individual with facts... as such I am curious.. DT posted results for the research he did on the vendor... you are stating to have done the same level of research, would you care to share the actual results (screenshots, etc.) supporting your argument with us?

In reality, one can modify any records or even search results, so to those reading this thread with the purpose of evaluating the vendor, please keep that in mind. Any record can be altered.

The search is easy enough to do - now the registration is in Washington.

I guess they left Chicago already.

In terms of the CTFC regs - they do NOT stop you from posting live trades. So - any member of that room can come here and post their results without fear of the CTFC.

mmtrader4 
Chicago, IL

Platform: NT7 Newest Version
Broker: Ninja
Trading: TF, NQ
Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 87

DT
Thanks for your updated whois. Having designed websites for many years it is not uncommon for businesses to change web providers and corresponding whois info.

As I stated in my last correspondence "So I will cease, (out of respect to Big Mike's credibility and to you)" Apparently you have missed that part. So you choose to carry on the battle . . . enjoy yourself.

TheSeeker 
Germany

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MT4, StrategyRunner
Trading: ES,EUR/USD,Oil
Thanks Given: 81
Thanks Received: 73

Ok, so I took the 5 day trial the past week. They are honest with their calls, the levels are being displayed in the room well in advance.

It's hard to pass a fair judgement after just 5 days, you'd have to spend more time in the room as there weren't that many levels called out.

So far, I'm not blown away and will stick to my own stuff which worked a lot better than their levels last week.

Last Updated on July 6, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts