NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

TRADEPRECISION (www.tradeprecision.net) review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Jigsaw Trading with 8 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two mctgiles with 7 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 5 posts (5 thanks)
    4. looks_4 sysot1t with 4 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one gparkis with 1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Jigsaw Trading with 0.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Lornz with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 16,662 views
    2. thumb_up 24 thanks given
    3. group 15 followers
    1. forum 39 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

TRADEPRECISION (www.tradeprecision.net) review

Trafford 
London, England

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Broker: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Trading: EUR
Thanks Given: 378
Thanks Received: 229

Alarm bells would start ringing for me when someone takes a trade with a 1:2 risk to reward that sure is a recipe for disaster particularly in such a fast moving instrument such as Crude. Well done to DT for taking the time to research these guys or gals. We should employ this type of due dilligence when thinking of parting with our hard earned cash.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

Lornz 
Oslo, Norway

Experience: Advanced
Platform: CQG, Excel
Trading: CL

Biggz View Post
How silly is that, you DionysusToast coming in here as a vendor attacking another vendor - huh ?
I have never seen anything like this before here on Big Mike´s forum . .. You obviously know nothing what you are talking about..

I have been with TradePrecision for three weeks now and I am totally blown away with the results and accuracy in their trading room ...

Last week was amazing ,, the week before was amazing, - - Today was awesome ... For me as a trader, I have never seen anything like this before...

.. Take the 5 day free trial folks, you won´t regret it...

=== view my blog if you like ===

SawDr View Post
Back in January you talked about the eminsniper system like it was the greatest thing since sliced bread...looks like you have had a change of heart. Maybe you should take more than a couple of weeks before you post about these "amazing" vendors.

Yes, what's the deal, Biggz?

Do you just sign up for some random service, make a few millions, and then move on to the next?
I had a look at your previous posts, and it seems all but 4 are related to some vendor.

"I can´t speak highly enough about JAM (Jim) The Trader,,, signaltrading.net - -- - His trading room is the best I have ever been in , and he is the best trading coach ( mentor ) on this planet,, in my opinion at least.. Try this guys, you will not regret it.. " January 2010

"signed for one month on Friday to try it out , for 6E only, I think the zones are good..

The criteria to jump to a trade when price is aproaching a zone is to wait until price is about in the middle of the zone , and the bar closes in your direction , in my case, a 4 range bar.. . . and this is aggressive way of doing this..
." November 2010

"I bought this system and method , and for me this is the best investment and best decision I have ever made in my trading , clean and easy to learn , and very fairly priced .. The trading room is awesome , the guys are very professional and good traders .

We have this special Sniper setup which is so accurate that it will blow your mind

I highly recommend it ..
" December 2011

In the same thread you said: "Go for the trial and I promise you will never look back . .".

Those are pretty strong words... Why on earth would you say something like that if you're not even profitable?
If you were/are, why are you signing up for all these services?

This is not meant as a personal attack, I just think it illustrates a big problem on this site: The blind leading the blind.
I have never seen so many discussions on vendors on any other board, I can't even understand where people find all these "services".

If one is just starting out, one might actually learn a few things from such services. But it will be at a huge premium... The same information would be available by doing a simple web search and/or picking up a few books. There is a reason these guys are selling stuff, and it's not because they are making a killing in the market...

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,172
Thanks Received: 101,536

Lornz View Post
Yes, what's the deal, Biggz?

Do you just sign up for some random service, make a few millions, and then move on to the next?
I had a look at your previous posts, and it seems all but 4 are related to some vendor.

"I can´t speak highly enough about JAM (Jim) The Trader,,, signaltrading.net - -- - His trading room is the best I have ever been in , and he is the best trading coach ( mentor ) on this planet,, in my opinion at least.. Try this guys, you will not regret it.. " January 2010

"signed for one month on Friday to try it out , for 6E only, I think the zones are good..

The criteria to jump to a trade when price is aproaching a zone is to wait until price is about in the middle of the zone , and the bar closes in your direction , in my case, a 4 range bar.. . . and this is aggressive way of doing this..
." November 2010

"I bought this system and method , and for me this is the best investment and best decision I have ever made in my trading , clean and easy to learn , and very fairly priced .. The trading room is awesome , the guys are very professional and good traders .

We have this special Sniper setup which is so accurate that it will blow your mind

I highly recommend it ..
" December 2011

In the same thread you said: "Go for the trial and I promise you will never look back . .".

Those are pretty strong words... Why on earth would you say something like that if you're not even profitable?

This is not meant as a personal attack, I just think it illustrates a big problem on this site: The blind leading the blind.
I have never seen so many discussions on vendors on any other board, I can't even understand where people find all these "services".

If one is just starting out, one might actually learn a few things from such services. But it will be at a huge premium... The same information would be available by doing a simple web search and/or picking up a few books. There is a reason these guys are selling stuff, and it's not because they are making a killing in the market...

I'm glad you did your homework and shared it with the rest of the class While I see these things/patterns all the time, I try to refrain from posting in most vendor threads because I get enough legal threats on the site as it is without welcoming them with arms wide open.

With regards to your comment about "the blind leading the blind", some of us work very hard to help people on the site so I don't really care for your remark... Obviously some people don't want to be helped (whether they realize it or not) so there is not much you can do, after you have at least made the initial attempt to help them that is... but many people are simply uneducated and could use some advice from those of us who are educated and have some wisdom to share.

I would like to invite you to continue making helpful posts such as this one, which I feel confident will help a lot of people realize that "quick fix" solutions or "shortcuts" simply do not exist in the world of trading.

Have a good weekend,
Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 Rayzor 
Coloado

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: AMP, OEC, CQG
Trading: NQ

Lornz View Post

Why Lornz? I think people do this because misery loves company; especially when the unkown is involved. I agree, why move from method to method if one is so great. My first fiasco cost me $7500.00 and if it had of worked out for me I would have stuck with it; no way I would not want to get some ROI on that amount of money.

Why are there "all these services"? I think its because people want the easy path (I know I did) and that they (the room/education people) know that people are greedy. If you really want to make serious money, you need to check out my new super secret method at www.make-a-bazzillion-dollars.com. My method promises you that you'll not only make money, but you can do it while intoxicated, sitting by a pool, and you will get chicks........all in under 30 seconds a day.

And yes, it is the blind leading the blind.

Lornz 
Oslo, Norway

Platform: CQG, Excel
Trading: CL

Big Mike View Post
I'm glad you did your homework and shared it with the rest of the class While I see these things/patterns all the time, I try to refrain from posting in most vendor threads because I get enough legal threats on the site as it is without welcoming them with arms wide open.

With regards to your comment about "the blind leading the blind", some of us work very hard to help people on the site so I don't really care for your remark... Obviously some people don't want to be helped (whether they realize it or not) so there is not much you can do, after you have at least made the initial attempt to help them that is... but many people are simply uneducated and could use some advice from those of us who are educated and have some wisdom to share.

I would like to invite you to continue making helpful posts such as this one, which I feel confident will help a lot of people realize that "quick fix" solutions or "shortcuts" simply do not exist in the world of trading.

Have a good weekend,
Mike

My "blind leading the blind" remark was directed at this specific sub-forum. There is a wealth of information on this site, and you do an excellent job at moderating and providing content.
There is an uncharacteristically (for a trading forum) friendly tone on this site, and some really helpful guys.

I think most experienced traders stay out of the vendors section, and so the posts here tend to skew towards "ignorance".

Again, I didn't mean to offend anyone. It just frustrates me to see people throw away thousands of dollars, money they could have spent trading, on "junk"...

And yes: !

Rayzor 
Coloado

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: AMP, OEC, CQG
Trading: NQ

Big Mike View Post

Have a good weekend,
Mike

Not you too Mike, you and Lornz need to stop all this common sense and truth talk. You know what, this thread has inspired me to finish my mini novel/rant "Why I don't like trading rooms and pay-for education". It is a real story of how I started, paid out the nose, and STILL failed. I will get it cleaned up as soon as possible and post it.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Let's continue here:

Mike

Jigsaw Trading  Jigsaw Trading is an official Site Sponsor

Thanks Given: 831
Thanks Received: 10,393

Would a thread on doing basic research on these outfits be appropriate?

Most of it is free. In the case of the reverse phone number lookup above - I paid $15 to do the search.

Still - it may be worth doing a 'spot the scammer' thread... although I may get accused of being a scammer trying to knock out the competition...

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

DionysusToast View Post
Would a thread on doing basic research on these outfits be appropriate?

Did you read the post above yours?

Mike

Jigsaw Trading  Jigsaw Trading is an official Site Sponsor

Thanks Given: 831
Thanks Received: 10,393

Big Mike View Post
Did you read the post above yours?

Mike

Yup - but I'm talking specifically about non-trading info.

1 - validating the owners of web sites
2 - checking the where e-mails actually came from
3 - reverse phone number searches to find the address from a number
4 - Using Google streetmap photos to look at addresses

There's probably more - but none of it has to do with trading or validating techniques advertised

Last Updated on July 6, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts