NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bugsbunny with 849 posts (312 thanks)
    2. looks_two kbit with 273 posts (218 thanks)
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 54 posts (39 thanks)
    4. looks_4 hector24 with 52 posts (46 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one hector24 with 0.9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kbit with 0.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bugsbunny with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 186,138 views
    2. thumb_up 855 thanks given
    3. group 38 followers
    1. forum 1,464 posts
    2. attach_file 75 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

ES: 1254 needs to break & hold in order to go up & see 1260----1265-----1270-----1275-----

ES to go down from here 1242 needs to break & sell to see 1237------1232-------1226-----

good luck

Bugs I forgot to post the important # 1248

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
22 thanks
The Program
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

6E: 4200,4215,4230,4265,4280,4295,4315,4345

4265 is holding so we went up a bit------but if it breaks it might go down to 4230 lower #'s are 4200--4180--4165---4150---4120---

GoodLuck

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

I will be sharing the way to obtain hidden moves when i come back from the airport, but before i go there i have to finish a video editing project that has to be sent with them so I have to finish that project first before i miss the flight & the video.... Im here for a bit so ill keep an eye on futures.io (formerly BMT) & the mkts before i leave...

Thanks

Bugs

kbit 
Aurora, Il USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 3,295
Thanks Received: 3,364

I was brain dead on that drop through 61....spaced out and missed it but bought it at 48.2 for some ka-ching...thanks Bugs

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

kbit View Post
I was brain dead on that drop through 61....spaced out and missed it but bought it at 48.2 for some ka-ching...thanks Bugs

can u believe it I missed all of that down move cause Im busy editing a stupid video they have to take back with them to work in a PAL system.. forget the editing part i havnt figured how am i going to convert it to PAL...LOL

my wife is gonna kill me if i dont get this ready.....

was 748 TF my number i didnt even check..... I think it was.... otherwise it would not react the way it did..

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

kbit View Post

well to accommodate the big guys the big moves were setting up a few weeks ago... i already said this in my older posts.. be prepared for bigger tgts & that is exactly what is happening.... bigger tgts for bigger guys...

so set stop loss accordingly.....

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

for hidden mkt moves email me @ [email protected]

drop a line & I will send you a mail with instructions to use it daily on any mkt...

Thanks

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

Thanks for your emails...
I just got back from the airport... so im working on a video explaining everything.. probably you guys already know all this stuff.. but keep in mind the method im sharing is nothing to do with my #'s.... but this itself is a key in mkt movements... so whoever mailed me just hold tight this is the first time i will be using camtasia....

One more thing "PLEASE USE THIS METHOD FOR YOUR OWN USE ONLY CAUSE IT MIGHT STOP WORKING IF YOU SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE" but so far in a few years now i have not seen it change... I think this kind of thing is hardcoded in every mkt....

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

I hope the method works for you...
I already sent the mails out....

Please check & see accuracy.. I wish i could find the original indicator it was so accurate.. i just misplaced it when i upgraded my computer... but once you get used to it you dont need an indicator.. the mkt will talk to you... as i said before every mkt has a story to tell.. discover it early & you know the moves... SIMPLE BUT WORKS..... IF IT WORKS.. .WHY NOT WORK WITH IT...IF YOU FIGHT IT YOU WILL LOSE IT......

@kbit I couldnt send you the mail it returned an error... if you have another email i will resend it...

Thanks

Bugs

kbit 
Aurora, Il USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 3,295
Thanks Received: 3,364

bugsbunny View Post
I hope the method works for you...
I already sent the mails out....

Please check & see accuracy.. I wish i could find the original indicator it was so accurate.. i just misplaced it when i upgraded my computer... but once you get used to it you dont need an indicator.. the mkt will talk to you... as i said before every mkt has a story to tell.. discover it early & you know the moves... SIMPLE BUT WORKS..... IF IT WORKS.. .WHY NOT WORK WITH IT...IF YOU FIGHT IT YOU WILL LOSE IT......

@ kbit I couldnt send you the mail it returned an error... if you have another email i will resend it...

Thanks

Bugs

I sent you another E-mail...let me know if it doesn't work

Thanked by:

Closed Thread

Last Updated on September 23, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts