NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bugsbunny with 849 posts (312 thanks)
    2. looks_two kbit with 273 posts (218 thanks)
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 54 posts (39 thanks)
    4. looks_4 hector24 with 52 posts (46 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one hector24 with 0.9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kbit with 0.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bugsbunny with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 186,138 views
    2. thumb_up 855 thanks given
    3. group 38 followers
    1. forum 1,464 posts
    2. attach_file 75 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

bugsbunny;132184[B
]4315[/B],4290,4250,4235,4215,4190,4150

uzzo View Post
make my 15 ticks in the E6, thanks

Once again good job uzzo for leading the pack with a profitable start... can u believe it im still at 1 tick..im planning to countertrade this TF trend i have my sell lmt already plotted...just waiting now..
did you see how 4315 played in the 6E... I still say to the ones that call them random #'s think again I would say....
CL in the same manner is playing out pretty well.... YM I didnt check yet but im so sure that everything will play out rite I dont even have to check on em'.....

anyways well done uzzo.. you are consistent with your trades on a daily basis.. I wish you best fo luck

Thanks
Bugs

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS (ninjamobiletrader.com)
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
22 thanks
The Program
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

kbit View Post
I don't know what is is but seems like after a real good day(yesterday) the next day is crap. anyway I managed to get a couple points today off TF. Had a good trade line up on the bottom but missed it

well done kbit.. your daily feedback has become a regular now.... you are consistent with your trades....you have a great trading style that is working great for ya... again consistency is the key..

I wanted to counter trade 812.5 but instead traded 813.9 well now when i look at it i should have stayed in I would have had over 40 ticks by now....

Thanks for sharing...

GoodLUck
Bugs

kbit 
Aurora, Il USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 3,295
Thanks Received: 3,364

Got a few more off this down turn on TF, thanks again Bugs

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

kbit View Post
Got a few more off this down turn on TF, thanks again Bugs

Excellent kbit you are a tough one.. never give up... thats good stuff.. we all love green dont we...

Thanks for sharing

Bugs

I got 40 too... on the 3rd attempt i sold 819 i took a chance cause i wanted to short 821.5 to begin with but that wasnt happening around that 819ish mark.....

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

bugsbunny View Post

These are scalping #'s for CL cause 1st mode was giving very far tgts... so if things change ill post..

thanks

Bugs

I Just couldn't resist posting this CL chart today.... I posted some CL #'s around 9:11am EST & Look how they turned out @ the end of the day... I don't wanna say much cause a picture can say alot.... I could post every single mkt that i covered today... resuts would be the same see for yourself...

Thanks

Bugs

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CL_with_buy&sell_Indicator.png
Views:	220
Size:	161.0 KB
ID:	42329  
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

bugsbunny View Post
I Just couldn't resist posting this CL chart today.... I posted some CL #'s around 9:11am EST & Look how they turned out @ the end of the day... I don't wanna say much cause a picture can say alot.... I could post every single mkt that i covered today... resuts would be the same see for yourself...

Thanks

Bugs

Just discover hidden mkt moves yourself.... like todays CL... see how important certain #'s were in todays move...LIKE 92.80,93.80,94.80 & 95.80 Now a smart trader would see these moves & trade accordingly.. not only CL every singly mkt has hidden moves its yours to discover... & once you discover these hidden moves you will read the mkt like a story book.. LOL
Use my #s with hidden moves & you got yourself a mkt killa....

hector24 
austin, texas

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja trader
Trading: currency futures
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 234

Bugs, I did better today on CL than I did yesterday. Although I only traded for about 30 minutes yesterday it was really good. Today I picked up 146 ticks with 2 contracts. Only traded for about 3 hours. I picked up 80 ticks in about 15 minutes that was nice. I had a question for you please. On your MACDBB lines where can I find the one you have with the multiplier and what settings do you have, if I can ask.
Anyways I just wanted to tell you thanks again.

Thanks
Hector

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

hector24 View Post
Bugs, I did better today on CL than I did yesterday. Although I only traded for about 30 minutes yesterday it was really good. Today I picked up 146 ticks with 2 contracts. Only traded for about 3 hours. I picked up 80 ticks in about 15 minutes that was nice. I had a question for you please. On your MACDBB lines where can I find the one you have with the multiplier and what settings do you have, if I can ask.
Anyways I just wanted to tell you thanks again.

Thanks
Hector

Good stuff Hector... im surprised by your 146 ticks achievement.... again consistency is the key.... the macdbb indicator is just there for divergence.. plus i just like the way it looks... someone was telling me that there was one around that actually plotted arrows on the chart once the dots cross the upper or lower bb's... i didnt see it yet though... anyways im attaching the indicator.. i just use the regular settings same old 12-26...
I hope that answers your question..

Thanks for sharing your trades

Bugs..

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: MACDBBLinesV4_Multiplier.cs
 hector24 
austin, texas

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja trader
Trading: currency futures
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 234

Bugs, thanks for your help. Thanks for your thanks. I think from now on I am only going to post my trades for the day with either bad, fair, good, excellent. It will be arrived by my trading discipline along with the ticks that I capture. I am doing this because I do not want to sound like I am boasting. I know I am going to have a bad day here and there, but if I can keep those days minimal and have a lot more good days, I will be ok. I have been following your lines for a few days and just started using your lines to trade the last 2 days so lets see what the future brings.

Thanks
Hector

Thanked by:
 sharmas 
Auckland

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL and ES
Thanks Given: 3,822
Thanks Received: 750

try this

sharmas

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

Closed Thread

Last Updated on September 23, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts