NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bugsbunny with 849 posts (312 thanks)
    2. looks_two kbit with 273 posts (218 thanks)
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 54 posts (39 thanks)
    4. looks_4 hector24 with 52 posts (46 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one hector24 with 0.9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kbit with 0.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bugsbunny with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 186,138 views
    2. thumb_up 855 thanks given
    3. group 38 followers
    1. forum 1,464 posts
    2. attach_file 75 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

Good Luck...
keep rules in mind

Thanks

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

everyday there are hidden moves in every mkt try looking for them youll succeed daily

GoodLUck

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

GoodLuck

Bugs

brownsfan019 
USA

bugsbunny View Post
please post back if youve made $$$$... thats all the benefit ive got in it for me... I just wanna hear ppl made $$$ of these #'s.

Happy Trading

No offense but anyone trading your numbers blindly w/o understanding the logic is just asking for trouble. Your numbers may work for you, but w/o disclosure of logic, you are asking people to put their real $ on some random numbers? I know it's not random to you, but it is to the person using it.

And what does 'ish' mean on your numbers? How much room are you giving these areas to work? Again, information that you may use but is not being disclosed to participants.

Buyer beware, use at your own risk if you have no idea what you're using and why. Not to mention, how can this help someone improve their trading if they have no idea how to generate the numbers? What if these are dead on every day for months and then you drop dead? Tough luck if you've been following along?

Sorry if that rocks the boat but I've seen plenty of threads over the years on forums w/ 'magical numbers' that really do not yield any benefit to the end user if they cannot replicate them.

cory 
virginia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

check out random line thread for more insights on what happen if you have a bunch of numbers

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

brownsfan019 View Post
No offense but anyone trading your numbers blindly w/o understanding the logic is just asking for trouble. Your numbers may work for you, but w/o disclosure of logic, you are asking people to put their real $ on some random numbers? I know it's not random to you, but it is to the person using it.

And what does 'ish' mean on your numbers? How much room are you giving these areas to work? Again, information that you may use but is not being disclosed to participants.

Buyer beware, use at your own risk if you have no idea what you're using and why. Not to mention, how can this help someone improve their trading if they have no idea how to generate the numbers? What if these are dead on every day for months and then you drop dead? Tough luck if you've been following along?

Sorry if that rocks the boat but I've seen plenty of threads over the years on forums w/ 'magical numbers' that really do not yield any benefit to the end user if they cannot replicate them.

Yor are entitled to share your opinions... but in the begining of the thread.. ive already explained myself clear... you really dont have to trade my #'s I aint forcing you to.. you have your own opinion & mind to trade whatever system you have.. Just remember i aint selling anything so buyers shouldnt beware of anything... ppl that have followed me with the right head on their shoulders have made $$$ consistently.. I just dont like the fact that ppl just jum in with opinions on the first day without doing any research about the matter in question & have a lot of stuff to stay like stay away.. dont trust... etc etc.. Place the #'s on corresponding charts & use own indicators to decide if you are gonna buy or sell i cant baby feed every trade to everyone... Im doing all this cause i feel like i have something that i wanna share... but ppl take it in the wrong way & comment negatively... these #'s are gonna be here everyday regardless of what ppl think of them for me they work the same way they should work for anyone out there so whoever knows current trend & has mkt sense could exploity these #'s to their benefit... the rest is upto all you guys out there to be careful or to take these #'s & use them as part of their trading style.... I aint forcing anyone just place them on your chart & see what they could do for you.. bullish bearish all depends on mkt conditions so buy or sell knowing the mkt... One more thing if you dont know the mkt yet so dont trade the mkt yet... Everyone trading live has pretty mush some mkt sense thats y they opt to trade.. I would strongly suggest If someone is new to trading pls dont think this is the Holy Grail or something.. Its just some hidden moves that could be exploited everyday in the mkt....

Good Luck thats all I could say to you friend

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

Cory: Thanks for the Link but these #'s I post arent random.....

Im simply tired of defending all negative stuff said about all this.... are you guys trying to make me go away..stop posting... I seriously dont understand what you guys want... just have the patience to see results than decide to pick on someone.... All you guys being negative about this would eventually turn positive...
Jeff said he wont visit my journal cause he has a better system he trades, but he still is negative about what i post.... I dont wanna be personal with anyone but guys leave me alone please thats all im asking....

Only Mike can stop me posting these #'s.. & Ill respect his decision... I dont see y all this even bothers ppl around here....

I request please leave this journal alone if you are gonna be negative about it... If you already have a good system you shouldnt even be checking around.... just trade your system...

Good Luck to the ppl that followed & made some $$$$

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

Gold 1526 was bought.. tgt hit of 1530

stop criticizing & see reuslts for once... this is not random stuff..

Good Luck

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

I never said buy gold @ 1526.. but i just posted the # so whoever using his own system decided that point turned bullish would buy around there & exit @ 1530 as simple as that.. Im not asking anyone to buy or sell certain #'s. Ive always from day one have been saying please use your own trading style around these #'s now is that too hard for some ppl to understand... I know criticisim is not gonna stop but dont discourage me please...

Thanks

bugs

cory 
virginia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

bugsbunny View Post
Cory: Thanks for the Link but these #'s I post arent random.....

...[/SIZE]

Good Luck to the ppl that followed & made some $$$$

Bugs

of course to you it is non random but to untrained eyes its random. If you use Murrey Math then MM numbers are not random but if you don't use MM then they are random.

Thanked by:

Closed Thread

Last Updated on September 23, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts