NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bugsbunny with 849 posts (312 thanks)
    2. looks_two kbit with 273 posts (218 thanks)
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 54 posts (39 thanks)
    4. looks_4 hector24 with 52 posts (46 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one hector24 with 0.9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kbit with 0.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bugsbunny with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 186,269 views
    2. thumb_up 855 thanks given
    3. group 38 followers
    1. forum 1,464 posts
    2. attach_file 75 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

kbit View Post
Attachment 48026
Just thought I might share one more.
the first blue arrow is after the low was just taken out and was a significant area...from a technical stand point on that I wouldn't have got an entry because it didn't come back to within 2 ticks of the top of the pin bar but,that in itself tells me that it is likely to revisit the area. It did come back and gave anther pin on a retest. The best part of the second beyond telling you you have the wind at your back is that it clues you in to the fact that it will exceed the previous high. Often times you get to a first target and it comes back and then goes beyond for a second target or more. If anyone has further interest or wants explanation of the chart I posted earlier let me know...that one is a little more advanced

@kbit thanks for sharing your chart with us.. Great call on calling the mkt bottom today... Looks like your Delta & price action are on the same page now... Im glad to have you share trades & ideas in the room, which makes it more interesting everyday.. I also took one trade today it was 8 ticks only, will get a few tomorrow.. Just wanna be consistent after a few days off..... We have to make up for this week its been less green so far for me.. I cant speak for the rest as I dont know how much theyve made so far......

I wish everyone best of Luck..

Bugs

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS (ninjamobiletrader.com)
Trading Reviews and Vendors
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

kbit 
Aurora, Il USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 3,295
Thanks Received: 3,364

No update today Bugs ?...I had 4 good trades today , all off your numbers
I'm not going to bother with posting charts today...I front ran any p/a that showed up anyway

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

kbit View Post
No update today Bugs ?...I had 4 good trades today , all off your numbers
I'm not going to bother with posting charts today...I front ran any p/a that showed up anyway

@kbit thanks for dropping by... I was also bored today as i had my big trade in the morning & had a good start for the month... after that you know the rest.....

Thanks

See you tomorrow

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

If this is true..it might be good for a lot of people.. but for a few might be bad.. I know what this could mean to trading... casue figuring out the math behind everything was making these mkts move in certain ways..... it was bad & good at the same time... bad for the ones that couldnt figure it out.. & really good that figured everything out & were draining the banks daily.....

Well now we have to see how everything moves after all this.. cause mkt movements are not just simple resistance & support levels...reality is its not...(Im not saying mkt dont respect support & res.. they do but not all the time)if you know what I mean.....

Future will tell

"The crusade against [COLOR=#1e439a]High Frequency Trading[/COLOR] which Zero Hedge started well [COLOR=#1e439a]over two years ago[/COLOR], is now coming to an end. Reuters reports that U.S. securities regulators have "taken the unprecedented step of asking high-frequency trading firms to hand over the details of their trading strategies, and in some cases, their secret computer codes." As everyone knows, the only thing of value within the sub-penny scalping HFT universe are the odd nuances in computer code. Which is why its supreme and undisputed secrecy is sacrosanct. As soon as anyone, especially a regulator, has a whiff of understanding how any given algorithm works, it becomes the equivalent of collapsing the wave function: observing the HFT theft-scalping duality in action eliminates the Schrodinger equation associated with any simplistic algo and collapses its "wave function" to a worthless series of ones and zeros. Said otherwise, this is the end for HFT."

kbit 
Aurora, Il USA

bugsbunny View Post
If this is true..it might be good for a lot of people.. but for a few might be bad.. I know what this could mean to trading... casue figuring out the math behind everything was making these mkts move in certain ways..... it was bad & good at the same time... bad for the ones that couldnt figure it out.. & really good that figured everything out & were draining the banks daily.....

Well now we have to see how everything moves after all this.. cause mkt movements are not just simple resistance & support levels...reality is its not...(Im not saying mkt dont respect support & res.. they do but not all the time)if you know what I mean.....

Future will tell

"The crusade against [COLOR=#1e439a]High Frequency Trading[/COLOR] which Zero Hedge started well [COLOR=#1e439a]over two years ago[/COLOR], is now coming to an end. Reuters reports that U.S. securities regulators have "taken the unprecedented step of asking high-frequency trading firms to hand over the details of their trading strategies, and in some cases, their secret computer codes." As everyone knows, the only thing of value within the sub-penny scalping HFT universe are the odd nuances in computer code. Which is why its supreme and undisputed secrecy is sacrosanct. As soon as anyone, especially a regulator, has a whiff of understanding how any given algorithm works, it becomes the equivalent of collapsing the wave function: observing the HFT theft-scalping duality in action eliminates the Schrodinger equation associated with any simplistic algo and collapses its "wave function" to a worthless series of ones and zeros. Said otherwise, this is the end for HFT."

I saw that, will be interesting to see how this plays out. There remains the possibility that nothing will be done and HFTs will still be churning away into the future. There is a lot of money at stake on this stuff and I'm sure they will be bribing congressmen or lobbying or whatever else they might have to do to protect thier "golden goose"

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

kbit View Post
I saw that, will be interesting to see how this plays out. There remains the possibility that nothing will be done and HFTs will still be churning away into the future. There is a lot of money at stake on this stuff and I'm sure they will be bribing congressmen or lobbying or whatever else they might have to do to protect thier "golden goose"

No trades for me today.. Dont like trading friday's anyways.....

Have a Great Weekend Everyone..

Bugs

kbit 
Aurora, Il USA

bugsbunny View Post
No trades today for me.. Dont like trading friday's anyways.....

Have a Great Weekend Everyone..

Bugs

Me either...kind of a lazy day for me..was only going to trade if something really jumped out at me.

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

kbit 
Aurora, Il USA

bugsbunny View Post

What does 1 mean ?
I didn't trade squat today....was looking in the morning and then had to run out, will be ready for battle tomorrow

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

kbit View Post
What does 1 mean ?
I didn't trade squat today....was looking in the morning and then had to run out, will be ready for battle tomorrow

dont worry about the 1 cause i deleted the post & just had to type something.....

will try to do better today

Closed Thread

Last Updated on September 23, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts