NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bugsbunny with 849 posts (312 thanks)
    2. looks_two kbit with 273 posts (218 thanks)
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 54 posts (39 thanks)
    4. looks_4 hector24 with 52 posts (46 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one hector24 with 0.9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kbit with 0.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bugsbunny with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 186,740 views
    2. thumb_up 855 thanks given
    3. group 38 followers
    1. forum 1,464 posts
    2. attach_file 75 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

trendisyourfriend View Post
I am not sure i understand your objective with these numbers. Why don't you show instead how you get these numbers. If your numbers are accurate then i would much better learn to do it myself instead of depending on someone else. Don't you feel like that too ? What about if i develop a dependency on your work and do not learn how to replicate your prowess ? and you have a heart attack...

What would happen to my trading business ?

Trendisyourfriend... I dont have any objectives with these #'s.. I know my #'s are accurate and I also know ppl talk a lot but do very less for ppl that deserve a breakthrough in trading...IM not asking or ever asked anyone to depend on me... Everyone here knows how to trade... im just making it a bit easy by posting these #'s... ppl were still making $$$ when i wasnt posting them & still are while im posting them... so there is no dependency.. I dont have ppl go crazy here & ask me to be here everyday... all the posts in my journal are mostly posted by me... I have not had a chance to read a post in here that states or is even near to being dependent on me... I call certain #'s ppl trade different #'s & still post them here.... Its all about confidence once everyone gains confidence to face the mkt no one would ever need a bugsbunny or trendisyoufriend to guide them...

There was a time when i lost a lot of money trading & even knowing all this i wasnt pulling the trigger.. everyday i would see how accurate my system is but still wouldnt pull the trigger...then i came across a journal in futures.io (formerly BMT) & after looking @ a few trades I jumped in & there was no turning back... I dont trade the system i was watching that gave me the confidence boost,, i trade my own..so ppl here that were like me just need the confidence boost with some accurate stuff thats all.........

I hope that answers your question... looks like everyone here wants me in the hospital... you with a heart attack LOL.....

Thanks..

Bugs

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
26 thanks
Diary of a simple price action trader
26 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
23 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
9 thanks

trendisyourfriend 
Quebec Canada
Market Wizard

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 4,174
Thanks Received: 6,019

bugsbunny View Post
I hope that answers your question... looks like everyone here wants me in the hospital... you with a heart attack LOL.....

Thanks..

Bugs

Bugs, thanks for taking the time to reply and don't worry i do not wish you a heart attack LOL Just curious to know why one would publish numbers without revealing the recipes to get them. For example, today you proposed 803 if i remember as a number for the TF but a quick look on market profile revealed a naked POC at 802 where price reversed. I was just wondering about your method to get these numbers ? i have my method of determining zones of supply/demand and to tell you the truth i would not want to depend on someone else numbers when my money is on the line. Why don't you share how you get these numbers ? are you using some form of hocus pocus formula ? Why so much secrecy ?

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

Trendisyourfriend whatever you are asking me was asked several times so ill just c&p from the last post,,,, just to give you an update... cause there has been alot of criticism that im not sharing my indi.. so this will explain why.... I hope you & others reading would understand...
Thanks

bugsbunny View Post
Itrade2golf: If i explain everything over again no one would believe me... let me explain everything in detail..that way i wouldnt have to explain myself over & over again...

Okay I live in mississauga, close to Toronto. Ive been trading for a few yrs now.. ive blown up my account several times.. Ive lived an ordinary life I probably couldnt have had ever opted to trade if i didnt have a disability.. After my insurance settlement ive invested my $ in trading i was a bit successful in the begining but i dint know what i was doing just randomly purchase & sold anywhere without a single indicator posted i got good results the third time when i blew my account I discussed my problem with friend apparently he knew someone that used to coach trading.. but he stopped coaching since he started making $ himself.. all i know my friend took me to him explained my situation to him.. I guess reall felt sorry for me & gave me a few indicators that he made himself.. He asked me to use it my self & not to trade it with anyone..
Now im not sharing the indicator with anyone but atleast im sharing the results is gives me.. I think ive accidentally already posted one of the screens in one of my previous threads that i tried to delete but there wasnt an option.... Now for some this could sound a scam for some reality.. . Im not selling or directing you to anyone... I dont know where he lives now.. he moved. So im really thankful to God that he made a way for me through someone... I have the same feeling for everyone over here thats y i am sharing he results...

trendisyourfriend View Post
Bugs, thanks for taking the time to reply and don't worry i do not wish you a heart attack LOL Just curious to know why one would publish numbers without revealing the recipes to get them. For example, today you proposed 803 if i remember as a number for the TF but a quick look on market profile revealed a naked POC at 802 where price reversed. I was just wondering about your method to get these numbers ? i have my method of determining zones of supply/demand and to tell you the truth i would not want to depend on someone else numbers when my money is on the line. Why don't you share how you get these numbers ? are you using some form of hocus pocus formula ? Why so much secrecy ?

I hope this answers your question... I dont mind posting what i see on my screen... I just dont post everything just whatever i feel is important.....

Thanks

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

actually it was 804 that was on the plate to sell but i wanted to get in a bit early sometimes I dont mind taking the heat as long as i know a perfect entry... I dont make my entries myself everything is plotted on the screen I just enter long or short using a few other indicators after trend is determined... I still didnt take the trade cause i cannot sit for too long & my meds for due... so if i missed one today ill make up for it tomorrow.. I infact gave up that 803 trade thats why i posted that # cause i thought it was kinda late anyways.. but the mkt still went up there & rebounded... i wish i took the trade.....

I hope that answers your question... & no i dont have a hocus pocus theory LOL!

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

rtrade View Post
trend, you might want to be careful in asking those questions...Elmer asked the exact same questions and this is how Bugs replied.

rtrade will be rtrade... good one. now it trendisyourfriend's turn for some fruit salad......ha ha

rtrade 
Paradise, USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Big Charts
Trading: E-mini, Forex, Futures, Equities, Options
Thanks Given: 578
Thanks Received: 378

bugsbunny View Post
rtrade will be rtrade... good one. now it trendisyourfriend's turn for some fruit salad......ha ha

Sorry Bugs, this is your Journal...not an ordinary thread...I was being disrespectful.

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." --- "Therefore, I Believe it and I will see it. And every day and in every way, I am healthier, wealthier, and wiser."
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

rtrade View Post
Sorry Bugs, this is your Journal...not an ordinary thread...I was being disrespectful.

Not disrespectful... humor has no limits.... im cool you can post whatever you want rtrade.. I will always have a smile on my face.... @least the fruit salad ingredients werent a secret.... LOL

jmacn 
Brisbane Australia

Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: MBT
Trading: Forex
Thanks Given: 147
Thanks Received: 21

Hi Bugs
Thanks for your valued input.
I take a somewhat different line to some others on this thread.
I don't give a hoot where the numbers come from, whether it be voodoo, science or art.
To me they just another tool for my trading.
I trade the 6e starting at 18:00 New York time ( I live in Australia & trade Asian & European times) so the earlier that you can post the numbers for this contract would be much appreciated.
One question to fellow members in NT7 is there a way to print these levels on a chart with the appropriate lines?
Regards John

Thanked by:

zxxaxz 
Springfield

Platform: Ninjatrader, TOS
Trading: eMicros
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 80

jmacn View Post
Hi Bugs
Thanks for your valued input.
I take a somewhat different line to some others on this thread.
I don't give a hoot where the numbers come from, whether it be voodoo, science or art.
To me they just another tool for my trading.
I trade the 6e starting at 18:00 New York time ( I live in Australia & trade Asian & European times) so the earlier that you can post the numbers for this contract would be much appreciated.
One question to fellow members in NT7 is there a way to print these levels on a chart with the appropriate lines?
Regards John

Search attachments for ConstantzonesV3 and Colorzone2. Then just change the numbers each day within the indicator settings. It's alot faster that way.

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

Closed Thread

Last Updated on September 23, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts