NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bugsbunny with 849 posts (312 thanks)
    2. looks_two kbit with 273 posts (218 thanks)
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 54 posts (39 thanks)
    4. looks_4 hector24 with 52 posts (46 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one hector24 with 0.9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kbit with 0.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bugsbunny with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 186,740 views
    2. thumb_up 855 thanks given
    3. group 38 followers
    1. forum 1,464 posts
    2. attach_file 75 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

wow amazing..... in & out I was fully loaded too... amazing move I felt like it just came up to fill me... Ha ha

Im happy...

Bugs

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
27 thanks
Diary of a simple price action trader
26 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
23 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
9 thanks
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

ha ha LOLOl LOL

amazing isnt it... It feels good to be BUGS......

@kbit i hope you shorted 712.5... it wasnt a fluke.. now i hope people take me serious.....

kbit 
Aurora, Il USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 3,295
Thanks Received: 3,364

I somehow made some money in that mess....going to lunch

Thanked by:
samhtrader
Los Angeles, USA

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 39

this crazy move is all due to news

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

samhtrader View Post
this crazy move is all due to news

sam I dont follow news at all even if it was news why upto that point that i already posted & asked to sell...

I used to follow news too, but got hurt bad.. its a false comfort we try to seek.. mkt will go where its supposed to news or no news... bids placed or not.. mkt will move.....

Just sharing this information.. alot will disagree with me.. but im sharing my style...

Thanks

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

now if CL want to go up it has to buy 87.45 & stay bought & then follow the up #'s I provided for exits..
& if 87.00 breaks its gonna fall to86.75 just follow the lower #'s too... in the previous posts

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

for eS it all comes down to 1188.75 if it hold the up move is intact but if it breaks follow the lower #'s for tgts

Thanks

samhtrader
Los Angeles, USA

bugsbunny View Post
sam I dont follow news at all even if it was news why upto that point that i already posted & asked to sell...

I used to follow news too, but got hurt bad.. its a false comfort we try to seek.. mkt will go where its supposed to news or no news... bids placed or not.. mkt will move.....

Just sharing this information.. alot will disagree with me.. but im sharing my style...

Thanks

Bugs

I don't trade news either but you have to keep an eye since it might take out your stops. In this case right after the news the marker retested yesterday's highs (which was your short area) and it went crazy since buyers and sellers trying to figure out the outcome of the news and it will settle. I took a chance and shorted the high even in the mess since it would need something major to break yesterday's high and a quick $300 with that assumption and only risking $150. Correction $430 risking $150 on 2 lots. I didn't count the second lot.

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

samhtrader View Post
I don't trade news either but you have to keep an eye since it might take out your stops. In this case right after the news the marker retested yesterday's highs (which was your short area) and it went crazy since buyers and sellers trying to figure out the outcome of the news and it will settle. I took a chance and shorted the high even in the mess since it would need something major to break yesterday's high and a quick $300 with that assumption and only risking $150

Thanks for sharing your trading style.. but honestly I had no clue what yesterdays high or low was all I focus is on what is drawn on my screen .. no news,, no pivots,,,, no pvps,,,no nothing... just simple is better.. if we keep our mind clear we can trade clearly..all the fear of news & touching certain moving averages just confuses your trading.. Everyone has a different style of trading no doubt Big an confirmed news does impact the mkt... Rather then news I watch the Dow, Nasdaq & S&P 500 to see if they are in the green or red... it does tell you what is going on..

Im happy you benefited from that move..
Sam share some thoughts here as it will help everyone in trading.. something you know that could help the novice trader....

Thanks Again

Bugs

samhtrader
Los Angeles, USA

bugsbunny View Post
Thanks for sharing your trading style.. but honestly I had no clue what yesterdays high or low was all I focus is on what is drawn on my screen .. no news,, no pivots,,,, no pvps,,,no nothing... just simple is better.. if we keep our mind clear we can trade clearly..all the fear of news & touching certain moving averages just confuses your trading.. Everyone has a different style of trading no doubt Big an confirmed news does impact the mkt... Rather then news I watch the Dow, Nasdaq & S&P 500 to see if they are in the green or red... it does tell you what is going on..

Im happy you benefited from that move..
Sam share some thoughts here as it will help everyone in trading.. something you know that could help the novice trader....

Thanks Again

Bugs

Just like your numbers I play support and resistance because market does respect them and they need a reason to break them. It requires the big guys to commit to a new level and that requires a reason.

Thanked by:

Closed Thread

Last Updated on September 23, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts