NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bugsbunny with 849 posts (312 thanks)
    2. looks_two kbit with 273 posts (218 thanks)
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 54 posts (39 thanks)
    4. looks_4 hector24 with 52 posts (46 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one hector24 with 0.9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kbit with 0.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bugsbunny with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 186,269 views
    2. thumb_up 855 thanks given
    3. group 38 followers
    1. forum 1,464 posts
    2. attach_file 75 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

redratsal View Post
It's levelscharnotes you'll find the latest version here last post :

I couldnt find the other hilo indicator.. but there are a few around @cory has one.. gann hi lo activator is another one but no arrows... lets see if someone else could find it.....illl post tssupertrend for NINJA

Search - Big Mike's Trading Forum

Thankyou @redratsal for posting your wonderful indicator that could help a few..... Thanks again

Bugs

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Online prop firm The Funded Trader (TFT) going under?
Traders Hideout

trendisyourfriend 
Quebec Canada
Market Wizard

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 4,171
Thanks Received: 6,018

bugsbunny View Post
I dont like to brag about what I do.. but ...

I was reading futures.io (formerly BMT)'s chat box & someone was saying that ES 1309.75 is the tgt.. but I had a different tgt alltogether 1311...

...I encourage everyone to share a successful methodology around these #'s that could benefit the beginners that are afraid to pull the trigger......

Was trading the ES so i looked at your hocus pocus magical number 1311. A smile printed on my face when i saw it was off the mark a bit. So i went to the Oracle named Market Profile and he told me bug$ was using an inferior crystal ball.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BUGS_vs_MarketProfile.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	303.0 KB
ID:	44937  
Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

trendisyourfriend View Post
Was trading the ES so i looked at your hocus pocus magical number 1311. A smile printed on my face when i saw it was off the mark a bit. So i went to the Oracle named Market Profile and he told me bug$ was using an inferior crystal ball.

LOL..... @trendisyourfriend you are something.. my broken crystal ball has nothing to do with market profile I swear on my kids head.... I dont use any of that stuff... you know my charts are nice & simple... im a bit rusty right now buy my crystal ball will shine... will shine for sure.....

Nice looking chart though.... do you use market profile for your trading....?????? How accurate do you find it compared with my crystal ball..... LOL

Thanks Bugs.... 1311 was the # 100% accurate just got run up a bit even better if you were long from my other lower #'s........

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

bugsbunny View Post
if TF 807.5 gets sold we will see 804.5--- but if it gets bought we will possibly see 810.5 which i wanna counter
if ES 1307 gets bought we could visit 1311 again.. if 1311 breaks we could see 1314.50....
CL & 6E are DEAD for NOW

was this just a fluke or a lucky guess or one of @trendisyourfriend 's maret profiling..

you guess...

OR IS IT MY RUSTY CRYSTAL BALL....LOL

Thanks

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

bugsbunny View Post
was this just a fluke or a lucky guess or one of @trendisyourfriend 's maret profiling..

you guess...

OR IS IT MY RUSTY CRYSTAL BALL....LOL

Thanks

Bugs

People are calling it support or resistance... okay I dont disagree with it.. .but this support or resistance is created after Ive posted my #'s.... so basically the mkt makes them support or resistance... I posted these #'s in the morning before even the mkt visited these areas... Not that im magical but mkts can be exploited very easily with a right head on your shoulder....

Thanks

Bugs

trendisyourfriend 
Quebec Canada
Market Wizard

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 4,171
Thanks Received: 6,018

bugsbunny View Post
LOL..... @trendisyourfriend you are something.. my broken crystal ball has nothing to do with market profile I swear on my kids head.... I dont use any of that stuff... you know my charts are nice & simple... im a bit rusty right now buy my crystal ball will shine... will shine for sure.....

Nice looking chart though.... do you use market profile for your trading....?????? How accurate do you find it compared with my crystal ball..... LOL

Thanks Bugs.... 1311 was the # 100% accurate just got run up a bit even better if you were long from my other lower #'s........

Bugs

I use MP for two things: direction and levels and it's a tool used by many big players. I also use the VWAP with standard deviation bands on a 5 minute chart as shown in my example to draw my custom profile. If price is in a directional move, i draw a custom profile to see what level may act as support or resistance and place my enrty accordingly. I found out that volume at price using a custom profile is more accurate than a EMA to evaluate a pullback. Significant levels are found at previous balance areas and where volume is low outside these zones. Nothing magical about it. There is nothing esoteric about Market Profile and volume at price.

BTW, you're getting competition with the blue line.

I just can't wait to see what will be the next fashion trend in terms of methodology to predict the markets.

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

trendisyourfriend View Post
I use MP for two things: direction and levels and it's a tool used by many big players. I also use the VWAP with standard deviation bands on a 5 minute chart as shown in my example to draw my custom profile. If price is in a directional move, i draw a custom profile to see what level may act as support or resistance and place my enrty accordingly. I found out that volume at price using a custom profile is more accurate than a EMA to evaluate a pullback. Significant levels are found at previous balance areas and where volume is low outside these zones. Nothing magical about it. There is nothing esoteric about Market Profile and volume at price.

BTW, you're getting competition with the blue line.

I just can't wait to see what will be the next fashion trend in terms of methodology to predict the markets.

Thanks for sharing your trading techniques......mostly people just talk the talk but dont walk the walk..
I never knew I was competing here... anyways if i have started a trend where people have started to share genuine stuff then I think I have done my Job.... its been a while that traders share a few genuine tricks besides the basics that everyone is aware of....

I didnt check BLUELINE YET.... but if you are talking about it then there might be something to it....

see people are coming forward & sharing stuff that could benefit others...

Well I hope it always stays that way....

Thanks

Bugs

cory 
virginia

Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

bugsbunny View Post
I couldnt find the other hilo indicator.. but there are a few around @cory has one.. gann hi lo activator is another one but no arrows... lets see if someone else could find it.....illl post tssupertrend for NINJA

Search - Big Mike's Trading Forum

Thankyou @redratsal for posting your wonderful indicator that could help a few..... Thanks again

Bugs

a search on attachment using hilo as keyword shows all hilo indis.

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

steppin out

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

Im not saying use these to trade around my #'s but im posting them for everyone to play with them to see if a possible setup could be found....

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: GannHiLoActivator.zip
Elite Membership required to download: HiLo_Cory.zip
Elite Membership required to download: HiLoActivator.zip
Elite Membership required to download: TSSuperTrend_v2.2.zip

Closed Thread

Last Updated on September 23, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts