NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bugsbunny with 849 posts (312 thanks)
    2. looks_two kbit with 273 posts (218 thanks)
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 54 posts (39 thanks)
    4. looks_4 hector24 with 52 posts (46 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one hector24 with 0.9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kbit with 0.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bugsbunny with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 186,111 views
    2. thumb_up 855 thanks given
    3. group 38 followers
    1. forum 1,464 posts
    2. attach_file 75 attachments

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

kbit 
Aurora, Il USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 3,295
Thanks Received: 3,364

Just filing my daily report here...broke even on TF but did get a few ticks off 6E. That early release on Chicago pmi bit me in the rear but managed to get it back.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
65 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
40 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
29 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
23 thanks
The Program
19 thanks

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

uzzo View Post
+ 15 ticks in the E6, done for the day, thanks

Thanks for sharing your trade Uzzo.. 15ticks is good.. do you have a tgt goal or whatever you feel comfortable with.... its always good to lock in profits.. & you consistently are doing that everyday..

Keep up the good work

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

kbit View Post
Just filing my daily report here...broke even on TF but did get a few ticks off 6E. That early release on Chicago pmi bit me in the rear but managed to get it back.

Good to know even after the bite on TF you came back green on 6E....One quick question for you.. what do you use to determine trend.. short & long term ???? I just wanna fine tune your trend indicators with mine & see if something precise could be obtained....

Thanks again

Bugs

kbit 
Aurora, Il USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 3,295
Thanks Received: 3,364

I don't have trend indicators other than my eyeballs....pick a time frame and if it's going up it's up, if it's going down it's down. Nothing fancy here

Thanked by:

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

kbit View Post
I don't have trend indicators other than my eyeballs....pick a time frame and if it's going up it's up, if it's going down it's down. Nothing fancy here

cool stuff kbit..I like my eyeballs too but sometimes things are faster than the eye... My eyes & brain have to be on the same side....LOL....... I like visuals cause im doing & watching so many charts..... I have to go back & forth between them so visuals are my way to go... though most the successful & big traders dont use any indicators... they just use bar by bar visuals.....

anyways good to know you dont depend on any trend indicators... but sometimes i think i get the edge when i see a good trend indicator.. its makes my entry & exits more precise..

thanks

bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

I just noticed I got some positive slippage of a few hundred.. nice pays the comm..

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

bugsbunny View Post
I have a downtrend since 5:00am EST unless things change.. which just did while im typing & missing on an entry..... IM not saying take the trade im saying heads up....

I just found the time to get an indicatorless chart for you to see when i said IF 802.5 keeps selling we could see some downtrend... but it didnt sell again & got bought & things changed we saw some uptrend.

I hope that answers your question...

Thanks

Bugs

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	if_802.5_sells no indicators.png
Views:	179
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	42391  

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

IF CL 94.60 breaks to the upward we could see 95.00.. but if it doesnt we could see 94.25

+ IF 94.25 & 93.80 breaks we could see 93.50..

GoodLuck

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

I dont trade the CL but I had a question for all you CL traders... maybe you know better...
my question is even with reqular volume why CL moves so quick.. I trade the TF but rarely see that kind of moves but I just checked out ES is not far off from CL in volume but still ES looks like a snail sometimes.....

Is it just volume or CL just has an edge....

Thanks

Bugs

GridKing 
San Diego, CA USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 584
Thanks Received: 881

just started following your thread and new here, I have been doing some research and reading on HFT and seems like they have an increased presence in crude futures and Nat Gas aside from forex etc... I haven't traded CL but just what I picked up from some reading .... Thanks for sharing

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

Last Updated on September 23, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts