NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bugsbunny with 849 posts (312 thanks)
    2. looks_two kbit with 273 posts (218 thanks)
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 54 posts (39 thanks)
    4. looks_4 hector24 with 52 posts (46 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one hector24 with 0.9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kbit with 0.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bugsbunny with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 186,138 views
    2. thumb_up 855 thanks given
    3. group 38 followers
    1. forum 1,464 posts
    2. attach_file 75 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

cory View Post
I have these lines since morning too only the problem is I don't know when they stop working

Cory youve made it easy for me to end all this conversation thats been going on for God knows how long...
why dont i just say this that youve got that magic indciator(as per Jeff C) now do me a favor & share it with all the rest... it will make my life way easier & all this will end...

Thanks

Bugs

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

Robertczeko View Post
on CL 94,35 worked as low of day and I tried your numbers to put into ES chart and it worked properly...

R.

This is what makes me happy Robert you have a great brain on your shoulders.. This is what im talking about use these #'s with own trading style & youll be successful. (Thumbs Up)Im really happy for you.. Im serious I forgot all the negative that has been around me.. This is what i wanna hear every day ppl making $$$$ & having a great day.... It just drives me to do more....

Wish U Good Luck

Thanks
Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

ctbaran View Post
Bugs,
Just want to say thanks for your efforts and the journal. There are very few around here that are
capable and/or willing to give unambiguous advice, it's much easier to critique and question intentions.
So keep up the good work.

CB

Thankyou for your kind words.. this kind of stuff makes me happy.. guys i wish all of you make $$$ every day.

Good Luck

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

bugsbunny View Post
If TF is to go down from here:

Important #'s to remember

772ish,768ish,762ish,755ish,751ish.. Ill post the upside #'s later after 8:30am EST..

for rest of the mkts ill try to post later in the day..

Again remember all the rules..

Good Luck

Bugs

Guys im happy how everything turned out today... 768ish held up pretty good & whoever used that # properly made a few ticks... Dont criticize watch results everyday... I posted this before even the mkt opened.. so its all up to you guys to take these #'s seriously.. forget all the negativeness that has been spilled... whoever wants to trade go ahead & take these #'s... whoever doesnt fine as along as everyone is making $$$$...

Ive been spending alot of time defending myself which has taken away alot of my family time.. I have a wife & 2 daughters & spending all the time over here defending myself & explaining myself over & over again just takes up my kids time which is not fair.. so next time ill just post #'s without noticing the critics....

Thanks

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

bugsbunny View Post

Good Luck...
keep rules in mind

Thanks

Wow amazing mkt bottom.... I just checked 1252.25 whoever bought that # pretty much got the bottom....
Again see results dont criticize... & its not just luck it happens everyday......

Thanks
Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

bugsbunny View Post

everyday there are hidden moves in every mkt try looking for them youll succeed daily

GoodLUck

Bugs

just checked 6E also behaved in a well manner @last 4100 was bought around 2:41pm EST...

hector24 
austin, texas

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja trader
Trading: currency futures
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 234

Thanks Bugs for sharing these numbers with us.

Thanks
Hector

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

hector24 View Post
Thanks Bugs for sharing these numbers with us.

Thanks
Hector

Its a pleasure Hector.. thanks for dropping by....

Happy Trading..

Thanks

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

bugsbunny View Post

Good Luck...
keep rules in mind

Thanks

Coincidence or what.. 2 of my #'s turned out to be mkt top & bottom.... amazing isnt it....

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,172
Thanks Received: 101,537

bugs, thanks for creating a journal.

That said, it is going to be a controversial one simply because you are posting "numbers". You aren't posting targets or stops, you aren't calling trades -- just "numbers" -- and you are implying a great deal of subjectivity such as "trade your own method around these numbers", "determine the trend before trading" etc.

That's fine, it is your journal, and I don't have a problem with it so long as everyone plays nice.

I would like to caution new traders to be extremely careful. For one, since bugs is unable to disclose his method, you will always be dependent on him. If he goes away one day, so does your entire "method". Two, I personally believe you can't trade someone elses method - you need to develop your own, which means you shouldn't use any of these numbers as they will just cloud your own judgment with your own view of the market.

Still in the end, there are members here who have expressed an interest in receiving these numbers from bugs. Again, so long as everyone is respectful to each other then I hope everyone can also learn from one another.

Last, if anyone wants to Ignore a user that they don't want to read their posts anymore, just click on that user name to the left of the post and choose the drop down option "ignore user". Everyone should be able to play nice

Again, thanks for starting your journal.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

Closed Thread

Last Updated on September 23, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts