NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bugsbunny with 849 posts (312 thanks)
    2. looks_two kbit with 273 posts (218 thanks)
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 54 posts (39 thanks)
    4. looks_4 hector24 with 52 posts (46 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one hector24 with 0.9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kbit with 0.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bugsbunny with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 186,269 views
    2. thumb_up 855 thanks given
    3. group 38 followers
    1. forum 1,464 posts
    2. attach_file 75 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

cory I understand your point but this discussion is being going on for quite some time now.... Ive explained it to everyone that i cant share my source or indi, but atleast what im seeing on my screeen im sharing it with you guys...

bugs

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS (ninjamobiletrader.com)
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

jrs659 
paige tx

Experience: Beginner
Platform: ninja
Broker: used to be PFG
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 187
Thanks Received: 31

bugsbunny View Post

Good Luck...
keep rules in mind

Thanks

I like the #s, look like there kinda line up with some of the MP #s,nice to have them in the morning,I will keep up with your thread,,,this might be interesting,,,,,Thanks

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

Im glad you like them but what did you mean by MP #'s ???

Ill be posting everyday thanks for following I hope they work out in a good way for you in ur daily trading

Thanks
Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

bugsbunny View Post

Good Luck...
keep rules in mind

Thanks

ES 1263 bought 1269 hit....

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

bugsbunny View Post

everyday there are hidden moves in every mkt try looking for them youll succeed daily

GoodLUck

Bugs

On a dead day at least something is working
4100 bought 4140tgt hit

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

bugsbunny View Post

Good Luck

94.35 was missed by a tick or two but consider it bought still waiting for tgt to hit of 95.70... depends on your style if you are gonna stay with the trade or exit out...

Thanks

iTrade2golf
Nashville, TN

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 79

bugsbunny I would like to know one thing. I would like to know what is the name of the indicator and who or where did you get it from. If this is such a good indicator some people on here wouldn't mind purchasing it from that person. If it is not yours and it is proprietary then it can be obtained from the person who developed it. As the one person said what if you get killed tomorrow and the people who have been relying on you for help each day would be lost. That is one of the problems that people are having on this site. It is suppose to be a community site and you are so secretive. A name such as Acme Price Level indicator made by George Acme is perfectly fine being said.

Thanked by:

rtrade 
Paradise, USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Big Charts
Trading: E-mini, Forex, Futures, Equities, Options
Thanks Given: 578
Thanks Received: 378

Bugs, can you please post some charts...I'm very visual. I prefer to see what's in front of me in a gentleman's club than have a bouncer describe her to me.

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." --- "Therefore, I Believe it and I will see it. And every day and in every way, I am healthier, wealthier, and wiser."
Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

iTrade2golf View Post
bugsbunny I would like to know one thing. I would like to know what is the name of the indicator and who or where did you get it from. If this is such a good indicator some people on here wouldn't mind purchasing it from that person. If it is not yours and it is proprietary then it can be obtained from the person who developed it. As the one person said what if you get killed tomorrow and the people who have been relying on you for help each day would be lost. That is one of the problems that people are having on this site. It is suppose to be a community site and you are so secretive. A name such as Acme Price Level indicator made by George Acme is perfectly fine being said.

Itrade2golf: If i explain everything over again no one would believe me... let me explain everything in detail..that way i wouldnt have to explain myself over & over again...

Okay I live in mississauga, close to Toronto. Ive been trading for a few yrs now.. ive blown up my account several times.. Ive lived an ordinary life I probably couldnt have had ever opted to trade if i didnt have a disability.. After my insurance settlement ive invested my $ in trading i was a bit successful in the begining but i dint know what i was doing just randomly purchase & sold anywhere without a single indicator posted i got good results the third time when i blew my account I discussed my problem with friend apparently he knew someone that used to coach trading.. but he stopped coaching since he started making $ himself.. all i know my friend took me to him explained my situation to him.. I guess reall felt sorry for me & gave me a few indicators that he made himself.. He asked me to use it my self & not to trade it with anyone..
Now im not sharing the indicator with anyone but atleast im sharing the results is gives me.. I think ive accidentally already posted one of the screens in one of my previous threads that i tried to delete but there wasnt an option.... Now for some this could sound a scam for some reality.. . Im not selling or directing you to anyone... I dont know where he lives now.. he moved. So im really thankful to God that he made a way for me through someone... I have the same feeling for everyone over here thats y i am sharing he results...

bluemele 
Honolulu, Hawaii

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 3,803
Thanks Received: 2,842

If you are truly profitable, you will get negativity. If you are pretending to be profitable (for some other purpose) then you will get lots of negativity.

It is great you are sharing this, but of course someone will be skeptical of your true abilities. Just post a video of your DOM and or naked chart showing your entries/exits and that gets around your indicator issue.

To say you have an indicator that helps you always make money is a challenge for most to entertain. But, who knows right...

We have to keep our minds open, but most times it is just people trying to sell something when they come in so hard and fast.

You should be treated innocent prior to being found guilty. But with what Beth just did then I imagine we are all a little hesitant on 'journals'.

Thanked by:

Closed Thread

Last Updated on September 23, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts