NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bugsbunny with 849 posts (312 thanks)
    2. looks_two kbit with 273 posts (218 thanks)
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 54 posts (39 thanks)
    4. looks_4 hector24 with 52 posts (46 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one hector24 with 0.9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kbit with 0.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bugsbunny with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 186,138 views
    2. thumb_up 855 thanks given
    3. group 38 followers
    1. forum 1,464 posts
    2. attach_file 75 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

for CL if 87.70 sells we could see 87.40 & if 87.40 breaks next stop would be 87.25 breaks 86.95 is lined up but if 87.70 gets bought it will only hit 88.00 after dealing with 87.85... pretty tight today......

Good Luck

Bugs

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

everyone is too quiet here... Guys one thing I wanna share with everyone that might be stopping a lot from trusting what I Post.. "All of you can think of me as a paid service that way your mind will tell you that its worth something".. one more thing not everything that is paid for is always good... sometimes things for free are way better then things paid for.....

I think of smiling when i provide these #'s cause a smile is free, for everything else there is a MasterCard.. LOL... Im bored & out of here... no response makes me fall asleep...

Good Luck

Bugs

kbit 
Aurora, Il USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 3,295
Thanks Received: 3,364

It's quiet because it's been a long day I think...had a hard time getting in sync with things

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

@ kbit why does it always happen on a day when im not around... (I mean the mkt moves in such a way when im not around)

I had sell all over around the 10:20's EST.. on the TF I would have sold the 713 hard....

Fear comes with weak selection of trades... Uncertainity.. brain not updated with a proper plan.... its like driving in another country dont know where to go... but a GPS & sense of Direction gets you going... same with trading its all instincts.. we see things setup but dont pull the trigger & when its too late we even dont enter on the retracement.. cause we want it to come higher/lower for us to have a perfect entry & now we completely miss the train... Its happened to me on numerous days.. but I always stay calm & focused.. I let the mkt come to me then me going to it.. I wait for my perfect entry even if I had to wait most of the day.. cause no one is forcing me to trade.. I wanna trade successfully everyday & for me to achieve that i have a paper journal with me everyday... I write my entries & exits with my backup plan.. Every morning I date every single trade & entry & exit of mine.. Simply I do my home work & it helps my brain to recognize setups when they happen....
Always act like you have control over the mkt & you will have control over the mkt....

If you get that feeling you will feel like you are directing the mkt moves..... Trust me its a great feeling I sometimes do get that....

Well as usual im off topic again...

@ kbit Thanks Again I really did appreciate your help covering me..

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

is there another way of giving out #'s really quick I mean live calls too.. cause till the time I type look for the mouse & click submit time is wasted..
I think everyone should ask Mike if its possible he can make a TF chatbox & we use it.. Cause I dont want to use another source besides futures.io (formerly BMT)...

Any other suggestions....

Thanks

Bugs

kbit 
Aurora, Il USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 3,295
Thanks Received: 3,364

bugsbunny View Post
is there another way of giving out #'s really quick I mean live calls too.. cause till the time I type look for the mouse & click submit time is wasted..
I think everyone should ask Mike if its possible he can make a TF chatbox & we use it.. Cause I dont want to use another source besides futures.io (formerly BMT)...

Any other suggestions....

Thanks

Bugs

Yeah we could if nothing else use the ES chat...you know those buttons to the left of the main chat ?
there is a EU, ES and cl....nobody uses them so I don't think it's a problem if we use the ES one....

Thanked by:
 dellcnu 
Dallas, TX

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker: Mirus/zen-fire
Trading: NQ, ES, 6E
Thanks Given: 102
Thanks Received: 63

Hello bugs and kbit
Good to see you around
Kbit thanks for the reply for div thing
Bugs u r doing a good job with a smile
That attitude will take u long.
No matter what others are trusting u or not, as long as u r strong and u steering the ship all is well.

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim too high and we miss it,
but that it is too low and we reach it.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:
 dellcnu 
Dallas, TX

One more thing
After looking at u both trading TF
I want to try it but I am not getting time for that
I trade only ES, but I'll try TF soon
Why don't we three atleast meet in a room like google chat or something and discuss
Just a thought

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

dellcnu View Post
One more thing
After looking at u both trading TF
I want to try it but I am not getting time for that
I trade only ES, but I'll try TF soon
Why don't we three atleast meet in a room like google chat or something and discuss
Just a thought

@dellcnu Thanks for your comments. I dont mind trying other resources to share trading styles, but I personally prefer everything done here @ nexusfi.com (formerly BMT). Im not sure what sources are out there that could be used, any suggestions that you could post here.

I wouldnt suggest you to jump boats from ES to TF.... If you have been trading the ES long enough.. you can kinda predict its moves same with the russell TF... Ive watched enough charts in my short period of time trading.. but that is all what I do is just watch charts.. Im on my computer 12-16 hours a day.. watching every single move on the TF.. so I kinda know what its doing.. Im not saying I know when the TF is gonna go up or down, but what I mean is I know if it makes certain moves we are heading down/up.. especially combined with my #'s it makes it very easy for me to predict mkt movements...
Just a few weeks ago I was asked by @ hector24 to start giving out CL #'s.. without knowing much about the CL I could predict exact movements infact a couple of times ive posted mkt tops & bottoms, not that I know them, but its a calculated move around my #'s.....

I always go off topic when im asked something.. only reason being I like to share my little knowledge, just to gain more....

Thanks

Bugs

dellcnu 
Dallas, TX

Thanks bugs for reply
I was saying the google chat just for the numbers purpose as before u were saying that u were looking for some faster way to share the numbers so I got this in mind that we can form google chat for sharing numbers and also discuss some stuff when market ain't moving much
Sharing knowledge is better way to gain knowledge is what I believe

What do u think bugs

Thanked by:

Closed Thread

Last Updated on September 23, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts