NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bugsbunny with 849 posts (312 thanks)
    2. looks_two kbit with 273 posts (218 thanks)
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 54 posts (39 thanks)
    4. looks_4 hector24 with 52 posts (46 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one hector24 with 0.9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kbit with 0.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 samhtrader with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bugsbunny with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 186,138 views
    2. thumb_up 855 thanks given
    3. group 38 followers
    1. forum 1,464 posts
    2. attach_file 75 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Bugs T$ading Journal/#'s

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

Okay sorry guys I gotta go now.. have alot of guests over.. kids are all over the place & I cant trade.. didnt take a single trade all day knowing that its an excellent day to make money.... but one of my other rules "family comes first"

I wish all you guys make $$$$$$

I know every # I posted will work out well so I dont have to come & follow up with it...

Best Of Luck

Happy Trading

Bugs

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks

papa15 
Wake Forest, NC

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Charts, Investor RT, Ninja Trader
Broker: VanKar
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 583
Thanks Received: 1,248

bugsbunny View Post
if CL is a strong downtrend I see 94.55 on the plate... again just what i see....

I wish I had your vision.....an absolutely amazing forecast.....thanks for sharing

My focus is on:
1. Avoid the opening chop.
2. Honor stops
3. Ensure reward > risk on all trades
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

papa15 View Post
I wish I had your vision.....an absolutely amazing forecast.....thanks for sharing

Thankyou for your kind words & thoughts.. I just wanna say one thing.. Im just an ordinary person trying my best to help everyone I can.. I know its not possible to win everyone.. but I can try @least by proving what I can share...
Just pray for me that I regain the best of health all over again.. Im just 32 & wanna enjoy life like I used too..
I know what I do here will help a few & genuinely they will pray for me...

I just seek forgiveness from God....

I wish all best of luck..

Happy Trading

N.Evans(Bugs)

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

CL acted well to the final # I posted 94.55 thats a lot of cha-ching cha-ching.....

I also said that If 819 TF will held 825 will be re-visited.... Thankyou 819.5 was close enough & bang 825 was hit as well...

Thankyou

Best Of Luck

Bugs

bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

Looks like no one made $$$$ today.. cause usually i hear a few stories by now.. but I think a few are still trading....

Well GoodLuck..

If I dont hear anything positive or negative.. I feel like talking to myself... So drop a line if you genuinely traded today.. not just say you traded & made $ if you didnt..just that I dont stop posting the #'s...

On the other side I think ppl have regained their confidence EVEN BETTER....

Happy Trading

Bugs

kbit 
Aurora, Il USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 3,295
Thanks Received: 3,364

I traded today but some how have nothing to show for it...got chopped up and haven't got any where. I guess I adhere to my mothers saying about "if I haven't anything good to say keep my mouth shut"

Thanked by:

papa15 
Wake Forest, NC

Platform: Sierra Charts, Investor RT, Ninja Trader
Broker: VanKar
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 583
Thanks Received: 1,248

bugsbunny View Post
Looks like no one made $$$$ today.. cause usually i hear a few stories by now.. but I think a few are still trading....

Well GoodLuck..

If I dont hear anything positive or negative.. I feel like talking to myself... So drop a line if you genuinely traded today.. not just say you traded & made $ if you didnt..just that I dont stop posting the #'s...

On the other side I think ppl have regained their confidence EVEN BETTER....

Happy Trading

Bugs

I watched your numbers today for the first time....amazed at what I saw.....did use your numbers in conjunction with my other techniques....was profitable at the end of the day....

My focus is on:
1. Avoid the opening chop.
2. Honor stops
3. Ensure reward > risk on all trades
Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

kbit View Post
I traded today but some how have nothing to show for it...got chopped up and haven't got any where. I guess I adhere to my mothers saying about "if I haven't anything good to say keep my mouth shut"

Well im sorry to hear you got chopped up today.. but there is always another day... you are stronger than that... I know you'll bounce back tomorrow... GoodLuck

papa15 View Post
I watched your numbers today for the first time....amazed at what I saw.....did use your numbers in conjunction with my other techniques....was profitable at the end of the day....

Papa15 Im glad you had a wonderful day.. I hope everyday is consistent.. Just we all keep GREED away & take what the mkt gives.. we shall be profitable everyday...(CONSISTENTLY)..
I wouldnt mind your daily feedback if possible.. its just another way for me towards consistency....

For me even an old $100 bill still sells for $100..... for some they look @ it differently....
whatever WORKS is the way to go.... I believe in that....

Well I wish you Best Of Luck & hope to see you around.. I did read your journal its very interesting.. keep it up..

Thanks

Bugs

bluemele 
Honolulu, Hawaii

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 3,803
Thanks Received: 2,842

bugsbunny View Post
CL acted well to the final # I posted 94.55 thats a lot of cha-ching cha-ching.....

I also said that If 819 TF will held 825 will be re-visited.... Thankyou 819.5 was close enough & bang 825 was hit as well...

Thankyou

Best Of Luck

Bugs

The TF bounced nicely on a couple of the areas, but it wasn't clear to me which direction it wanted to go. Numbers seem interesting, but I am still a bit hesitant on how to trade them but when I think like that, I then see it hit one of your areas by the tick and jump. Very interesting.

Thanked by:
 bugsbunny 
toronto,ontaio

bugsbunny View Post
if CL is a strong downtrend I see 94.55 on the plate... again just what i see....

bugsbunny View Post
If TF 819 holds it might see 825 again... but if it doesnt possible 815.5 could get visited....
Just what I see..

Thanks

Bugs

bugsbunny View Post

Good Luck

Bugs

bugsbunny View Post

bluemele View Post
The TF bounced nicely on a couple of the areas, but it wasn't clear to me which direction it wanted to go. Numbers seem interesting, but I am still a bit hesitant on how to trade them but when I think like that, I then see it hit one of your areas by the tick and jump. Very interesting.

Thanks blumele.. I appreciate your interest in the #'s.... Ive seen your journal & admire your work as well.... Its rare that you'll find ppl sharing stuff that is working for themselves..usually its second best that is shared.... you are not one of them that share different stuff than what they actually trade....
I think now im getting a hang of it... Im using it in the best way.. its just my personal fear as well that keeps me away from instantly pulling the trigger.... If i follow my rules & indicators religioulsy I can be successful everyday...
Bluemele I dont want to brag about what Ive done or achieved but I think I have earned that right now... as you can see I clearly called out the bottom for CL & TF today well before the mkts were even in that zone.. is that sheer luck now ppl would think.. but Ive done it almost everyday... & all my Logs In the journal can speak for themselves....

well again thanks for the positive upbeat from your end.. I would try my best to keep it this way & not disappoint anyone... I know how it feels when someone loses $$$$$.....

God just gimme the strength to do this everyday... amen....

Thankyou

Bugs

Closed Thread

Last Updated on September 23, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts