NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

MURREY MATH LINES for NINJA 7

Discussion in NinjaTrader

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one eDanny with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two TheWizard with 2 posts (7 thanks)
    3. looks_3 youarecoverednow with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 8,931 views
    2. thumb_up 7 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 11 posts
    2. attach_file 4 attachments

Search this Thread

MURREY MATH LINES for NINJA 7

bopwillie 
Nashville Tennessee/United States

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: CL, ES, NQ, GC
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 55

Danny, I've been to many classes orchestrated by dear Murrey, himself. To learn all of the "special ploys" authored by Gann, himself . . . but only known to Mr. Murrey, one must attend class after class, fees after more fees, and I doubt that anyone has the Gan-moves written in usable form. Sorry to throw cold water on this discussion. I know several people who paid good money to learn Gann with the Murrey Math lines. Personally, I doubt that Murrey trades anyways. That's my humble opinion, of course.

Good trading to all!!!

Grey Feather

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
33 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
26 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks

eDanny 
East Rochester, NY

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Thanks Given: 18
Thanks Received: 425

Don't let my replies in this old thread lead you to believe I am a fan of Murrey or use Murrey Math in any way. I don't. I do have tools available for MM and Gann traders that work quite well (in function) but don't use them in trading myself. You can't believe in and use everything, ya know.

bopwillie View Post
Danny, I've been to many classes orchestrated by dear Murrey, himself. To learn all of the "special ploys" authored by Gann, himself . . . but only known to Mr. Murrey, one must attend class after class, fees after more fees, and I doubt that anyone has the Gan-moves written in usable form. Sorry to throw cold water on this discussion. I know several people who paid good money to learn Gann with the Murrey Math lines. Personally, I doubt that Murrey trades anyways. That's my humble opinion, of course.

Good trading to all!!!

Grey Feather

Last Updated on July 31, 2018

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts