NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

The Strategy Lab (www.thestrategylab.com) review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Dasani with 6 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two mhamrin with 3 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 babypowder with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Forexoil with 3 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one researcher247 with 5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two cory with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 wrbtrader with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 mhamrin with 0.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 24,431 views
    2. thumb_up 20 thanks given
    3. group 16 followers
    1. forum 31 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

The Strategy Lab (www.thestrategylab.com) review

Forexoil 
Bangkok thailand

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Multicharts, ninjatrader, tradestation, fxcm
Trading: Es forex
Thanks Given: 128
Thanks Received: 64

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/where-did-wrbtrader-go.304444/

ELITETRADER owner says wrbtrader' s (M. A. Perry) claims are "pretty outrageous".

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

wrbtrader 
South France, Chicago U.S.A, Quebec Canada

Experience: Advanced
Platform: X-Trader, CQG, InfinityAT
Trading: Emini ES, Emini RTY (TF), Crude CL, Eurex DAX, Euronext CAC40, EuroFX 6E, and Hang Seng HSI
Thanks Given: 125
Thanks Received: 61

Forexoil View Post
https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/where-did-wrbtrader-go.304444/

ELITETRADER owner says wrbtrader' s (M. A. Perry) claims are "pretty outrageous".

He also admitted he never was exposed to the method after someone accused him of "being in" with me and than that person LIED. The ET owner than corrected the person about his LIE.

He now knows there are broker PnL statements all the way back to 2002, he now knows there are clients full brokerage statements, he now knows I maintain archives of clients real time trades for many years and he now knows I post real time trades and post a public archives for any one to view (registration not required to view).

Simply, the ET owner was not aware of such when he made the commentary "pretty outrageous" although I suspect he was aware considering him and I talk a lot about the trouble maker known as surf (nickname...not the user name). Surf and his cult just happens to have a big conflict with me after I exposed him for his hypocrisy on TA (he doesn't believe in it) while surf was promoting TA at other forums and supporting those that do believe in TA (e.g. Timothy Sykes and many TA threads by those he's friends with).

Results...a few trouble makers popped up and I helped get some of surf multiple aliases banned.

With that said, I'm not sure if you and I have talked to each other at another forum many years ago...that guy was a surf believer but I only say that because he made a few positive commentaries about him. In other words, I do know a "forexoil" from the traderslaboratory forum many years ago and that guy was a vendor that marketed his "get rich" forex indicator until the forum got rid of him or he got bored reading the negative commentary about his posts and then quietly disappeared on his own. He also had a short lived website (its now gone).

Not sure if that was you considering you're using the exact same user name here at this forum....maybe just a coincidence ?

Regardless, I'm now setting up Rijas account and you can ask him to report back his likes and dislikes. Simply, I got nothing to hide but I will say this...Rijas is require to document his progress (e.g. trades, statistical analysis or broker statements) as everybody else that's learning WRB Analysis and if he chooses to share such information with you or anyone else...he can do such and you can then decide if he's a scam too or the real deal.

Wish you good trading and hopefully you're not one of the surf puppets. If so, TA rocks !!!

Regards,
M.A. Perry

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on December 6, 2016

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts