NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

EZColortrading.com review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one ThatManFromTexas with 14 posts (19 thanks)
    2. looks_two Fat Tails with 6 posts (8 thanks)
    3. looks_3 tturner86 with 6 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 monpere with 5 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one wgreenie with 16 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Dragon with 2.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 ThatManFromTexas with 1.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Fat Tails with 1.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 38,028 views
    2. thumb_up 77 thanks given
    3. group 16 followers
    1. forum 73 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments

Search this Thread

EZColortrading.com review

HyperionFX
Singapore

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 4

EZ Signal - Your Gateway to the Futures World! - Home
just received info about this site from a Ninjatrader new supported vendor notification email
interesting system with simple color coded entries and exits.
system was invented by a Beth Fiedler.
Anybody on the monthly subscription? Views?

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
33 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
11 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
11 thanks

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,212
Thanks Received: 101,599

Beth's nexusfi.com (formerly BMT) journal of her own personal trading:

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

ThatManFromTexas 
Houston,Tx

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 1,206
Thanks Received: 4,353

@FatTails

Dude... I need you to write me some indicators with colors and arrows ... we can sell them... we can be rich ... rich I tell ya...

"Not intended to be a factual statement" John Kyle Senator Arizona

Disclaimer: This post does not represent the view point the owners, managers, or moderators of this web site and is not intended as a slam against any moderator, board member, any banned former members whose name we dare not say, any other living person, any recently living person or any person or persons whose status we are not sure of and especially not for any platform vendor with a questionable product and a pit bull lawyer. This post is meant purely for entertainment and should not be confused with a real thought.

I am not a programmer, coach, trainer or self appointed guru and do NOT hold myself up to be a good example for anything. I do not have a book, trading room or seminar. Even though I have an opinion on every subject you can imagine, I do not give financial advice. Have a professional review any code you receive from me before you trade real money with it. There is a high risk of loss trading futures. I am not responsible for any losses incurred trading real money with any code you receive from me . Nor should I be held responsible for feeble attempts at humor at your expense in exchange for writing free code for you.

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"
Thanked by:

monpere 
Bala, PA, USA

Experience: Intermediate
Broker: Mirus, IB
Trading: SPY, Oil, Euro
Thanks Given: 300
Thanks Received: 3,371

ThatManFromTexas View Post
@FatTails

Dude... I need you to write me some indicators with colors and arrows ... we can sell them... we can be rich ... rich I tell ya...

"Not intended to be a factual statement" John Kyle Senator Arizona

Disclaimer: This post does not represent the view point the owners, managers, or moderators of this web site and is not intended as a slam against any moderator, board member, any banned former members whose name we dare not say, any other living person, any recently living person or any person or persons whose status we are not sure of and especially not for any platform vendor with a questionable product and a pit bull lawyer. This post is meant purely for entertainment and should not be confused with a real thought.

I am not a programmer, coach, trainer or self appointed guru and do NOT hold myself up to be a good example for anything. I do not have a book, trading room or seminar. Even though I have an opinion on every subject you can imagine, I do not give financial advice. Have a professional review any code you receive from me before you trade real money with it. There is a high risk of loss trading futures. I am not responsible for any losses incurred trading real money with any code you receive from me . Nor should I be held responsible for feeble attempts at humor at your expense in exchange for writing free code for you.

We all have to make a living somehow, if not one way then another

ThatManFromTexas 
Houston,Tx

Broker: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 1,206
Thanks Received: 4,353

monpere View Post
We all have to make a living somehow, if not one way then another

That's what Charlotte the Harlot told me her mother told her... Charlotte... never give away anything you can sell...

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"
Thanked by:

cory 
virginia

Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

stay tune for her book: How to turn fee 'resources' on the net into money making venue.

Thanked by:

monpere 
Bala, PA, USA

Broker: Mirus, IB
Trading: SPY, Oil, Euro
Thanks Given: 300
Thanks Received: 3,371

cory View Post
stay tune for her book: How to turn fee 'resources' on the net into money making venue.

I don't think it's easy making money out there with trading education. The field has gotten saturated. I was the web programmer for one of these outfits, which has been around for a while, and one of their teachers is an excellent market analyst. But they are now struggling, had to slash their fees, and trying to re-invent themselves to try to rise above the crowd.

Thanked by:
 Eric j 
NY

Platform: Esignal, MBT navigator
Trading: Currencies
Thanks Given: 1,396
Thanks Received: 2,576

monpere View Post
I don't think it's easy making money out there with trading education. The field has gotten saturated. I was the web programmer for one of these outfits, which has been around for a while, and one of their teachers is an excellent market analyst. But they are now struggling, had to slash their fees, and trying to re-invent themselves to try to rise above the crowd.

I agree its probably not easy . Nothing worthwhile is easy and if being a trading educator is your thing then go for it I say . Given the unlimited and gigantic potential actually trading your live account has compared to being an educator then to me its pretty obvious that if you lack the dicipline to trade live then the next best thing is to help other trades , for a fee of course .

But , I could be wrong since Im not an educator . If educators make > $900 million annual (see stevie cohen) then you have my apologies .

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
GageTradeSport
Chicago

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 2

Thanks Beth! This is hilarious! I almost had a brown out in my shorts I laughed so hard.

Chick stumbles onto this site, makes a few friends, grabs the free indicators and calls them her own. Packages them up and rents them for $99/month. Evil Genius...muhahahahahaha. Her little scam is a bit premature, she should have at least posted a string of winning trades. Her journal here does not give great confidence that she knows how to trade well.

All the generosity she was provided here and then a slap in your face! I give her site three, maybe six months before its done. Then, she'll come crawling back here, probably with a new identity and coax a few more friendlies to build more stuff. Rinse and repeat. Hey, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

As G-Dub would say it...Fool me once...shame on...shame on you... fool me... you can't get fooled again.
(you'll have to look that one up because my post count is too low to include a link)

We'll see.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on March 14, 2016

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts