NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Tape is my shape (tape reading, time and sales)

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bloom with 463 posts (571 thanks)
    2. looks_two pbylina with 193 posts (70 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Jigsaw Trading with 108 posts (183 thanks)
    4. looks_4 snusnufreak with 96 posts (48 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Jigsaw Trading with 1.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bloom with 1.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 snusnufreak with 0.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 pbylina with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 823,176 views
    2. thumb_up 1,142 thanks given
    3. group 265 followers
    1. forum 1,378 posts
    2. attach_file 287 attachments

Search this Thread

Tape is my shape (tape reading, time and sales)

yachusai
madurai

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks Received: 2

sierikas View Post
...and look attentively your tape where in my photo the blue square is...

i didnt record that time .

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
Quant vue
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
What is Markets Chat (markets.chat) real-time trading ro …
80 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
55 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
46 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
35 thanks
The Program
19 thanks
 sierikas 
Vilnius, Lithuania

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, MD
Broker: Mirus Futures, AMP Futures
Trading: 6E, NQ, YM, ES
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 7

you may download data
[img]https://b.radikal.ru/b24/1805/6e/1f62bc2de105.jpg[/img]

Thanked by:
bloom
Russia

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks Received: 591

yachusai View Post
i didnt record that time .

Please stay in the topic frames. You can discuss this info about your data and setups in private. Thank you for understanding

yachusai
madurai

@bloom , Hi yesterday i watch a stock in T&S it prints fast & more than what it shows in Bid and ask at all levels all they way up and down movements tape is too fast in levels . in that time how we react ????

[IMG][/IMG]

pls see marketdepth and T&S . i know in some places bigplayers hide their orders and fill more than what they show in marketdepth . But this stock prints all up and all down moves like this . so im confused

but today the same stock looks normal

bloom
Russia

yachusai View Post
@bloom , Hi yesterday i watch a stock in T&S it prints fast & more than what it shows in Bid and ask at all levels all they way up and down movements tape is too fast in levels . in that time how we react ????

Watch how market reacts and act based on its reaction
[IMG][/IMG]

yachusai View Post
pls see marketdepth and T&S . i know in some places bigplayers hide their orders and fill more than what they show in marketdepth . But this stock prints all up and all down moves like this . so im confused

Because you think and suppose that order flow works the way you assume it works. But it works not that way. Your confusion tells you to stop act like a proud amature and start to get in touch with reality

yachusai View Post
but today the same stock looks normal

Uuuuuuuuumh. If you know what is normal and how everything works then why you keep asking a questions? Maybe because you do not know what is normal and what is not?
Normal does not exist. Exist what exist here and now. It is defferent from what was before as this is natural thing. Everything flow and changing. Normal is a illusion.

https://twitter.com/DaytrdScalpTape

yachusai
madurai

@bloom , hi Today in crudeoil in area 4840- 4835 Big bids filled quickly as soon as it appears and goes to lower bid and fills .

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

And it retrace from market low 4834 to 4845 area in that move big offer appear at 4840 , 4841 , 4842 but this offer filled slowly compare to bids filled ( but both bid and offer filled time tape moves quickly )

[IMG][/IMG]

So i thought market goes to down . i shorted @ 4840 after it takes some bid @ 4841

Then tape slows@4840 area , and then moves above 4845 this time transaction is high above 4845 so i exit .

So . 4840 to 4837 area limit bid are big buy orders . but it takes quickly so i thought it is seller strength . but buyers absorb all sell orders and moves market upside

bloom
Russia

yachusai View Post
@bloom , hi Today in crudeoil in area 4840- 4835 Big bids filled quickly as soon as it appears and goes to lower bid and fills .

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

And it retrace from market low 4834 to 4845 area in that move big offer appear at 4840 , 4841 , 4842 but this offer filled slowly compare to bids filled ( but both bid and offer filled time tape moves quickly )

[IMG][/IMG]

So i thought market goes to down . i shorted @ 4840 after it takes some bid @ 4841

Then tape slows@4840 area , and then moves above 4845 this time transaction is high above 4845 so i exit .

So . 4840 to 4837 area limit bid are big buy orders . but it takes quickly so i thought it is seller strength . but buyers absorb all sell orders and moves market upside

VERY GOOD
This is the way of trading and learning.
Making a trades and than reacting according the situation. GREAT!!!!
I suppose that after Oil fail lower as it should have done after 4850 test. If it is not than think why this happened
You made VERY GOOD TRADE - Congratulations

Thanked by:
yachusai
madurai

bloom View Post
I suppose that after Oil fail lower as it should have done after 4850 test. If it is not than think why this happened

Hi ,

You mean after it retest of low @4835 you took long ??? . i didnt understand your comment pls use simple english . i know english little bit only

yachusai
madurai

@bloom Hi ,

I read some where , At the time of sellers or buyers covering their position they dont want spread so they cover at some constant prices .

So the last crude oil post posted by me before 2 days . in this lot of big orders hit bids @4840 to 4835 area for that volume price moves lot but it goes one price to other price slowly . This is short covering as well as buyers took new position ????

yachusai
madurai

hi , @bloom

@912 some sellers hit the bid then market pullback to 917 from there it again goes to 913 to 912 area . @913 to 912 area lot of sellers hit the bid but price not movedown further so price moves to 915 with less transaction and again goes to 912 this time also sellers hit the bid but no movement , so sellers think something went wrong against them , this time in the move up lot of buyers hit the offer and move the price above .

Last Updated on November 11, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts