NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

www.acetrades.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one TDRscalper with 17 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two sharmas with 17 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 justtrader with 13 posts (9 thanks)
    4. looks_4 cory with 11 posts (11 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 6.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Greg4hvn with 4.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 phantomtrader with 4.2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bandtasia with 2.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 122,993 views
    2. thumb_up 368 thanks given
    3. group 61 followers
    1. forum 172 posts
    2. attach_file 14 attachments

Search this Thread

www.acetrades.com

RickW00716 
Richmond Virginia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 306
Thanks Received: 163

phantomtrader View Post
I received an invite for the 3 day freebie. I only tracked 2 days - took about 15 minutes to figure out what he was doing. He also has a couple of YouTubes.
It's just a 23.6% fib retracement level usually measured about an hour and half before the open. He only showed the ES, but that was enough to figure it out.
Today he didn't post the level until about 45 minutes before the open.

Chart size is either 50 or 144 tick from what I could see in the 2 days I listened in (I only stayed in about 20 minutes).

This is not rocket science folks. He gets an outrageous sum of money for his training and mentoring. He only answers easy questions - I asked him if he always gets his levels before the market opens - no answer. Only answers questions with regard to his course, chat room, etc. Nothing substantial.
He does get his 5 pts though - have to give him that - at least when I was in there - also tested his method on a few random charts - I've seen something like this before only on 15 minute bars. Would have to test a bunch of charts under different market conditions to see if it's a viable strategy or not.
He uses a 3 tick stop. One trade was stopped yesterday but overall, came out with 10 pts.

So that 23.6% fib level is calculated from an overnight swing about 90 minutes before the open? And then used for longs and/or shorts throughout the day?

How does he get his levels during the day? I also was in the room for a trial before and he talked about different "keys" that were setups for trades. To me it appears that he is just using support/resistance levels but i don't know.

Please keep us updated on how your research goes

See screenshots below

So that 23.6% fib level is calculated from an overnight swing about 90 minutes before the open? And then used for longs and/or shorts throughout the day?

How does he get his levels during the day? I also was in the room for a trial before and he talked about different "keys" that were setups for trades. To me it appears that he is just using support/resistance levels but i don't know.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ZN, ZB, CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 217
Thanks Received: 984

RickW00716 View Post

I'm not really doing any research - when I get an invite to a webbie I usually check in to see what it's all about. And I saw a post here on BigMike's when I researched his website.

I only stayed in there about 20-30 minutes. I have no idea if he changes his levels during the day session. But from what he said, most of his students are finished early on - so if they make their 5 pts, they probably shut it down.

My interpretation of what he does is strictly from the 2 days I was in the room for a short time and what he has on YouTube. It looked fairly consistent to me as far as the setup was concerned.

Thanked by:
 RickW00716 
Richmond Virginia

Platform: Ninja Trader
Thanks Given: 306
Thanks Received: 163

phantomtrader View Post
I'm not really doing any research - when I get an invite to a webbie I usually check in to see what it's all about. And I saw a post here on BigMike's when I researched his website.

I only stayed in there about 20-30 minutes. I have no idea if he changes his levels during the day session. But from what he said, most of his students are finished early on - so if they make their 5 pts, they probably shut it down.

My interpretation of what he does is strictly from the 2 days I was in the room for a short time and what he has on YouTube. It looked fairly consistent to me as far as the setup was concerned.

his levels remind me of the levels given on 'leading edge trading" by their head trader who is simply referred to as "HT".

Srq1 
Sarasota, Fla

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader ,Tos
Broker: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Trading: NQ MNQ MES ES
Thanks Given: 226
Thanks Received: 25

evroom1 View Post
IF you have a bit of trading experince judging what is out there becomes easy. I have taken many courses training , mentoring etc. All at high cost in time and money. In fact I joined this forum to help me on my quest. I would agree that in order to trade you need to keep it simple. If you cannot explain your method to a 12 year old then you have the wrong method. Of course for the macho know it all types this comes as shear stupidity. Then this system is not for you. I love it. It works more often than not, stops are small and it not filled with useless trading information. You are taught how to trade, period. It worked for me after just about everything I have tried produced marginal results at best. Trading is all mental anyway and up to you in the end. If you want one of best systems out try this.
I thank you for this site for it has helped me progress as a trader and all the ninja helps as well.

Wondering how is been going, if you still in the Ace trades room.
Thanks for your feedback.
Srq1

jerryjerry 
GARLAND TEXAS

Platform: ninjatrader
Trading: oil
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 29

Srq1 View Post
Wondering how is been going, if you still in the Ace trades room.
Thanks for your feedback.
Srq1

no i have not taken the training yet but i still come to the free sesions that he does .and like i sayed before his calls are amazing ,the only reason i have not taken the one on one training is because i am a member of the gtr trade room and my wife will not let me now and i commited $9000 to it

Thanked by:

cory 
virginia

Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

jerryjerry View Post
no i have not taken the training yet but i still come to the free sesions that he does .and like i sayed before his calls are amazing ,the only reason i have not taken the one on one training is because i am a member of the gtr trade room and my wife will not let me now and i commited $9000 to it

focus on gtr room and learn all you can,one year goes fast.

traderxman 
Toronto+Ontario/Canada

Experience: Master
Platform: tradestation
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 3

what is gtr room?

cory 
virginia

Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

traderxman View Post
what is gtr room?

Let me google that for you

Thanked by:
 jerryjerry 
GARLAND TEXAS

Platform: ninjatrader
Trading: oil
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 29

traderxman View Post
what is gtr room?

global trade room by simon

Thanked by:
 traderxman 
Toronto+Ontario/Canada

Experience: Master
Platform: tradestation
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 3

Wow Cory...

u are the master of mean...markets not treating u well?

Last Updated on November 26, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts