NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

OneUp Trader Evaluation ($50,000) - Lead's Trading Journal

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one lead with 24 posts (23 thanks)
    2. looks_two TheDaxTrader with 5 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 area with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 matthew28 with 2 posts (4 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one matthew28 with 2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two lead with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 lemons with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 TheDaxTrader with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 13,059 views
    2. thumb_up 31 thanks given
    3. group 14 followers
    1. forum 44 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

Search this Thread

OneUp Trader Evaluation ($50,000) - Lead's Trading Journal

tr8er 
Europe
Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeNavigator, BookMap
Trading: ES, CL, 6E, 6B
Thanks Given: 220
Thanks Received: 709

You should read the rules once more, of course RDK91 is right.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
TheDaxTrader
Sandbanks, Dorset

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 18

tr8er View Post
You should read the rules once more, of course RDK91 is right.

I wasn't sure which person you were replying to, but if it was to me as the last person to comment on the thread then I'll share what I read so far from the website, perhaps it will help some folks.

I have two concerns.

1 - There is a spelling/grammar mistake on the Getting Funded Process
2 - The website where I took this information from is not secured, meaning no valid SSL certificate. As a website owner myself, that's a problem for me.

However, perhaps the information will be of some use. I continue with my trial.

How does the billing work?
We charge you every month for The Evaluation monthly costs starting from your sign up date, and your account automatically renews apx every 30 days till you meet your goal or cancel your account. (renewals day is same as your signup day. Example: Jan 1 signup, renewal will be scheduled Feb 1)

All your trade history, executions, days traded continue on beyond your renewal date and no new accounts get reset. Your monthly renewal DOES NOT reset your balance or account.

ONCE FUNDED: All recurring payments stop on day of funding approval from our partners.
Traders may also reset their balance and rules at anytime for $100* through the member's area.
*Note: Resetting your account will not affect your monthly renewal date

Getting Funded Process
The funding process should take a few days after you approval. After completing the Evaluation phase, we submit your results to our funding partners, and upon approval, you will receive and complete the trading contract and other documents needed by our funding partners. Within a short period, the account will be created and you will receive your account login credentials and be enabled to trade your Prop Account.

Pass the Evaluation
Complete the Trader Questionnaire
Complete the Trader Contract
Get funded with our Prop partners.

supreme23
Vancouver

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks Received: 9

TheDaxTrader View Post
I wasn't sure which person you were replying to, but if it was to me as the last person to comment on the thread then I'll share what I read so far from the website, perhaps it will help some folks.

I have two concerns.

2 - The website where I took this information from is not secured, meaning no valid SSL certificate. As a website owner myself, that's a problem for me.

We charge you every month for The Evaluation monthly costs starting from your sign up date, and your account automatically renews apx every 30 days till you meet your goal or cancel your account. (renewals day is same as your signup day. Example: Jan 1 signup, renewal will be scheduled Feb 1)

All your trade history, executions, days traded continue on beyond your renewal date and no new accounts get reset. Your monthly renewal DOES NOT reset your balance or account.

ONCE FUNDED: All recurring payments stop on day of funding approval from our partners.

Traders may also reset their balance and rules at anytime for $100* through the member's area.

Getting Funded Process

The funding process should take a few days after you approval. After completing the Evaluation phase, we submit your results to our funding partners, and upon approval, you will receive and complete the trading contract and other documents needed by our funding partners. Within a short period, the account will be created and you will receive your account login credentials and be enabled to trade your Prop Account.

Pass the Evaluation

Do you work for them ?

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

TheDaxTrader
Sandbanks, Dorset

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 18

supreme23 View Post
Do you work for them ?

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

No I do not.

I presume you've looked at how young my profile is and made the incorrect assumption that I have some hidden agenda. It's a shame that this is your default line.

I am simply sharing my experience

RDK91 
Antwerp

TheDaxTrader View Post

I have two concerns.

Getting Funded Process

Pass the Evaluation

So there it is, you have to complete the evaluation stage, which is a minimum of 15 day's and you are recharged every month until you pass or lose the evaluation account.

Last Updated on January 7, 2019

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts