NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Earn2Trade (Helios) - "The Gauntlet"

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Earn2Trade with 22 posts (45 thanks)
    2. looks_two dyst with 14 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 12 posts (29 thanks)
    4. looks_4 BertV with 7 posts (5 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one traderjoefx with 7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Northernlimit with 3.4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 2.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Earn2Trade with 2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 81,980 views
    2. thumb_up 281 thanks given
    3. group 58 followers
    1. forum 172 posts
    2. attach_file 11 attachments

Search this Thread

Earn2Trade (Helios) - "The Gauntlet"

traderjoefx 
Orlando

Experience: None
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: Ym
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 21

msemryck View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know that I started the Gauntlet today. So far there customer service has been excellent. They responded to all my emails extremely quick. I’ll start trading on Monday and will report back in 60 days to give an update.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

hello again traders
to answer few questions, I didnt really set up rules as I chose the freestyle trading but of course I was cautious with my trading. I reached the 10 % required in the first month or so but got some family issues going on combined with an intense summer work schedule at my other job so wasnt able to trade as much. long story short I was offered a capital of 15 thousands and 25% drawdown, and 70/30 profit split.It s been almost a month now since I started working for helios and it s been a great experience. have I sat rules and stuck by them I probably would have gotten more capital and 80/20 split, but I dont worry much about it cause I know that is something you can always negotiate once you proove good trading in the long term ,so it s little early to predict but overall I see room for growth with these guys.
what s the max capital I can ask for? that s a question I wish I could have answer to, we ll see but Im not in a hurry.just a step at a time.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Diary of a simple price action trader
26 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
25 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
22 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
16 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
9 thanks

TheShrike 
Bridgeport, Ct

Broker: Tasty
Trading: Fops
Thanks Given: 1,588
Thanks Received: 922

traderjoefx View Post
hello again traders
to answer few questions, I didnt really set up rules as I chose the freestyle trading but of course I was cautious with my trading. I reached the 10 % required in the first month or so but got some family issues going on combined with an intense summer work schedule at my other job so wasnt able to trade as much. long story short I was offered a capital of 15 thousands and 25% drawdown, and 70/30 profit split.It s been almost a month now since I started working for helios and it s been a great experience. have I sat rules and stuck by them I probably would have gotten more capital and 80/20 split, but I dont worry much about it cause I know that is something you can always negotiate once you proove good trading in the long term ,so it s little early to predict but overall I see room for growth with these guys.
what s the max capital I can ask for? that s a question I wish I could have answer to, we ll see but Im not in a hurry.just a step at a time.

Are you now considered "professional" as far as data fees go?

SMCJB 
Houston TX
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TT and Stellar
Broker: Advantage Futures
Trading: Primarily Energy but also a little Equities, Fixed Income, Metals and Crypto.
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Never
Thanks Given: 4,381
Thanks Received: 10,205

TheShrike View Post

That's a good question, I think you may have hit an interesting point, one of the non-professional requirements is
be limited to managing the Subscriber’s own assets, and not be used in connection with the management of any assets of any third party(ies) in any capacity
which is no longer true, so I suspect CME would classify them as "professional" ~ $105/month per exchange please

traderjoefx 
Orlando

Trading: Ym
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 21

TheShrike View Post

Yes you become a professional trader,thus you are responsible for the data exchange fee.the good thing it s deducted from your account balance,I believe it s$105 smthg like that per exchange.
Good luck!

Thanked by:

MarthaChiriboga 
West Palm Beach, FL / USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: I'll trade anything with volatility and momentum.
Thanks Given: 121
Thanks Received: 42

Traders,

It's doable. I did it on my first try!

If I can do it, so can you.

I posted all my trades on my FB blog: https://www.facebook.com/capitaldynasty/

NGtrader 
Burnaby, BC Canada

Broker: Ironbeam, Kinetick
Trading: ES, CL, RTY
Thanks Given: 758
Thanks Received: 201

MarthaChiriboga View Post
Attachment 256890

Traders,

It's doable. I did it on my first try!

If I can do it, so can you.

I posted all my trades on my FB blog: https://www.facebook.com/capitaldynasty/

Congratulations and thanks for posting your trades.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

MarthaChiriboga 
West Palm Beach, FL / USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: I'll trade anything with volatility and momentum.
Thanks Given: 121
Thanks Received: 42

NGtrader View Post
Congratulations and thanks for posting your trades.

Tomorrow, I will post all my stats so that all the statisticians can review my performance on a granular-level.

Thanked by:
 lancelottrader 
west palm beach florida usa
Market Wizard

Platform: ninja trader
Broker: Optimus Futures/ Rithmic
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 1,113
Thanks Received: 5,386

I think if I were going to try to be a funded trader, these are the folks I would go with. It seems like a lot less hoops to jump through than the others. Maybe they actually want good traders as opposed to the one's who just want to make it virtually impossible to succeed.
Of course I am interested in seeing what happens with the people who actually get funded and how things go.
So far, I like what I am seeing.

Failure is not an option
 RDK91 
Antwerp

I will probably start my Gauntlet next week.

I have some experience with TST and OneUp trader, the rules at Earn2Trader are much more realistic and everything feels much more professional.
With these guy's you really get the impression that they are looking for good and profitable traders so both the funding partner and the traders them self can benefit from a partnership.

Both OneUp and TST feels more like they are after the subscription fee's since some of their rules are near impossible, definitely on the longer term.

I will keep you guy's updated on how things are going for me.

Ps; For everyone reading this: A like/thanks to my original post in the link below would be very much appreciated since i can win a price with it!

loantelligence 
Syracuse, NY

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 31
Thanks Received: 189

Just finished with them....it seems yes they give you a 25000 acct to test your trading skills...but know when you trade a single contract they set aside 6200 of the acct for Margin....for each contract...full maintenance not Day Trading Margins....If you use NT as your platform NT doubles that....so a single contract is 2 times the 6200 so 12400 is gone out of your 25000 acct...I was trading a simple 3 contract Scalp and getting margin calls...the margin was being calculated to 36000 and the acct only had 25000....just be aware of that …..they say they wont refund the monies because they had to setup a trading acct.....but I cant use them with my techniques....Just saying....If you use Sierra not the same problem as with NT....but they do use full margins in their calculations....

Last Updated on February 28, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts