NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

www.acetrades.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one TDRscalper with 17 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two sharmas with 17 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 justtrader with 13 posts (9 thanks)
    4. looks_4 cory with 11 posts (11 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 6.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Greg4hvn with 4.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 phantomtrader with 4.2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bandtasia with 2.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 122,993 views
    2. thumb_up 368 thanks given
    3. group 61 followers
    1. forum 172 posts
    2. attach_file 14 attachments

Search this Thread

www.acetrades.com

jerryjerry 
GARLAND TEXAS

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Trading: oil
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 29

cory View Post
sounds like you found your Grail, congrats!

let me clear this up for all you want to be traders there is no holy grail every body get lucky sometime . i am a ace member have been for eight months now i have learn the system have all of the training videos and everything and i know first hand what i am talking about ace only shows when the trades that he calls are winning in the videos that he shows he do not show the stop out that you have to take to make the winning trade . every day he do hit a big home run but how many stop outs did it take to get to that trade so like i said before if you have a big account this may be good for you for this system to work you will need aleast 5000 per contract , because you will be trading with 3 contract min, and if you are stoped out you willl lose 150 off the bat and hope that you are stopped out just one time only .i have seen people stoped out for 4 to 5 times on a trade before that is at least a 600 loss of the bat i do not trade no more because i have loss over 150000 trying to find the holy grail because there is none for us retail traders let me explain how the market works and i dare anyone to prove me wrong because no one can Goldman sachs and their affiliates control the stock market , goldman sachs job everyday is to make 100 million that is everyday that use what is called program trading clocks and every day these clocks are programed for different time to go long or short the market and when it is time to to go long on the clock goldman and the other hedge funds that control the market will pump millions or shares of stock in the market to move the market where they want it and then everybody else i mean the retail trader will pile on that move and then goldman will take profits and do it again at the sell time on the clock so basicly you are trying to conplete with the institutions which you can not win i tryed to order the program trading clocks but you can only get them if you are a hedge funds so there you have it folks if any body need any more information pm me . thank you

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
evroom1
sarasota fl

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks Received: 15

How many hours you spend each day on the ACE trade room? Can you trade without the help of the moderator?

I spend maybe 3 hours a day there. I use the room to stay in focus only. I have distraction as a trading problem. Once I learned the system, there was \ is no need to wait for the moderator to do anything. I do not need his help but it is nice to cross-check myself from time to time.

evroom1
sarasota fl

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks Received: 15

jerryjerry View Post
let me clear this up for all you want to be traders there is no holy grail every body get lucky sometime . i am a ace member have been for eight months now i have learn the system have all of the training videos and everything and i know first hand what i am talking about ace only shows when the trades that he calls are winning in the videos that he shows he do not show the stop out that you have to take to make the winning trade . every day he do hit a big home run but how many stop outs did it take to get to that trade so like i said before if you have a big account this may be good for you for this system to work you will need aleast 5000 per contract , because you will be trading with 3 contract min, and if you are stoped out you willl lose 150 off the bat and hope that you are stopped out just one time only .i have seen people stoped out for 4 to 5 times on a trade before that is at least a 600 loss of the bat i do not trade no more because i have loss over 150000 trying to find the holy grail because there is none for us retail traders let me explain how the market works and i dare anyone to prove me wrong because no one can Goldman sachs and their affiliates control the stock market , goldman sachs job everyday is to make 100 million that is everyday that use what is called program trading clocks and every day these clocks are programed for different time to go long or short the market and when it is time to to go long on the clock goldman and the other hedge funds that control the market will pump millions or shares of stock in the market to move the market where they want it and then everybody else i mean the retail trader will pile on that move and then goldman will take profits and do it again at the sell time on the clock so basicly you are trying to conplete with the institutions which you can not win i tryed to order the program trading clocks but you can only get them if you are a hedge funds so there you have it folks if any body need any more information pm me . thank you

Jerry Time is a factor and the big players do changeup time. However though the times may change, the methods they use do not for the most part. The ways they enter/exit the MK are noticeable if you know how to look. The Ace method provides how to look. Jerry do not give up working on time either, you can better master it, keep looking. For example they set up nearly every CL inventory report in advance. You just have to know what to look for then wait for the real direction. The Ace system can help with that.

Thanked by:
 TDRscalper 
New York

Platform: TOS
Trading: Emini ES
Thanks Given: 11
Thanks Received: 3

jerryjerry View Post
i have been a ace trades member for about 6 weeks now and have been though all of the training with the videos and stuff i know all the rule and keys and everything i signed a non disclosed agreement so i can not disclose not secrects i have the gold package which cost me 3500 not about the course . people take what i say serious because i have not reason to lie this is not befitting me none .if you have a small account say 5000 you can not trade the course . because you will get stopped out alot and to make the most money you need to trade at least 3 contracts you will take one off at 1 or 2 points and the other off at 5 points and the last off at at your choice now the stop is anywhere between .75 and 1.5 of a point so if you all stoped out one time that is $150 so if you get one point and move to break even and the market comes back and takes you out you are still down by 100 . you will have to have at least $5000 to $10.000 per contract for this to work because you will be getting stoped out a lot i do not trade the method no more because of the stop outs if anyone have any more questions you can p.m. me i will try to answer for you the method does work if you have a big account to handle the stop outs because everyday he does mostly hit a home run

Hi, please forgive the message out of nowhere Thinking of Joining Ace trades but after reading the comments I’m gun shy!

I hope you can kindly help, and I hope I can help you in any way can one day

Are you still with Ace trades?

In the 3 day webinar, he seems to pick the entry and targets well, although probably never get in or out where he does. Is

do you really learn the 9 keys so you can trade yourself,

and is it different than just normal support resistance lines? Trend lines, or some easy math formula? Just hope i will learn something new

thanks so much!

Cloudy 
desert CA

Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

"The Ace Trades trading room offers three items for sale. A “Gold” package that costs $3,500, a Platinum package that costs $5,500, and a Diamond package that costs $9,800. All three packages include the same set of special Ace Indicators."

tradingschools.org: [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]'Cons: Ace does not trade. And he admits it.'[/FONT]

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Blash 
Chicago, IL
Legendary Market Chamois

Experience: None
Platform: NT8,NT7,TWS
Broker: InteractiveBrokers, S5T, IQFeed
Trading: The one I'm creating in the present....Index Futures mini/micro, ZF
Thanks Given: 7,341
Thanks Received: 4,518

@Krav69 writes..... here and placed below for your convenience.

Quoting 
Anyone Make Money With AceTrades?
Hi,

Just joined Ace Trades and would like to hear from successful Ace Trades members.

The reason I'm asking is that I'm getting killed and am using his methodology "extremely well" according to Ace himself.

I've even sent him pictures of trades and he agreed that "you've got the Ace methodology down, just like we taught you!". On these trades I was stopped out multiple times with my "small risk" and then caught a lame runner that didn't make up from the losses. And here was Ace telling me I did everything correctly.

Any Ace Members, current or former, that could offer some advice?

What is lacking here is a fundamental understanding of this business in general and probability in specific. Any market edge (assuming there even is an edge with this AceTrades) is subject to the whims of probability. Meaning (many things...but just to take a few....) sample size the probability is generated from. The winning and losing streaks with in the probability that is completely normal and must be able to be weathered by appropriate position sizing, account size as well as ones choice of markets. Basically, tick size vs. swing size or daily range etc.

Below please find an example of what I am talking about:

We all know the probability of a coin flip is 50/50. 50% heads. 50% tails.....BUT this is ONLY over an infinite sample size.

Here we have a screen shot from my phone of the Random.org app as well as a shot from the app store.

Here we see a 37 coin flip sample size. 15 heads 22 tails. This equals a probability of heads of 40.5%.

Point here is you can, as you say, get killed and there really isn't anything wrong.... except either your account size is too small or your position size is too big or poor market choice or all three or all three plus others I have not yet thought of etc.

Also I'm sure this AceTrades is for the birds anyway..... sorry.

Good luck to you.

Ron

...My calamity is My providence, outwardly it is fire and vengeance, but inwardly it is light and mercy...
The steed of this Valley is pain; and if there be no pain this journey will never end.
Buy Low And Sell High (read left to right or right to left....lol)
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 TDRscalper 
New York

Wondering if someone can share their first-hand experience that has actually joined Ace Trades, thanks so much! It seems odd that there is really nothing showing what the system actually is or anything anywhere as well.

Thanks so much!

bandtasia 
Grand Junction, Colorado/USA

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: IB/NinjaTrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 27
Thanks Received: 39

TDRscalper View Post
Wondering if someone can share their first-hand experience that has actually joined Ace Trades, thanks so much! It seems odd that there is really nothing showing what the system actually is or anything anywhere as well.

Thanks so much!

TDRscalper,
You won't find any info showing what the system actually is because there is a nondisclosure agreement. There is a trial you can sign up for and he refers to the Keys. I did write a review, which you can find on this site. I have several cornerstones for my trading, which includes one of the Keys. The most important things I will tell you is that you should NOT try to learn all the Keys until you have mastered the one that makes sense to you the most first, study hard and observe for awhile so you understand the rules and context, which only happens over time, and you should be making trade decisions based on that alone because if you wait for the trading calls, you will be too late in fast markets and if you don't have a full grasp of the method and its limitations, you will be frustrated. With that said, I only use one Key, and it has made a substantial difference in my trading.

Thanked by:
 TDRscalper 
New York

bandtasia View Post
TDRscalper,
You won't find any info showing what the system actually is because there is a nondisclosure agreement. There is a trial you can sign up for and he refers to the Keys. I did write a review, which you can find on this site. I have several cornerstones for my trading, which includes one of the Keys. The most important things I will tell you is that you should NOT try to learn all the Keys until you have mastered the one that makes sense to you the most first, study hard and observe for awhile so you understand the rules and context, which only happens over time, and you should be making trade decisions based on that alone because if you wait for the trading calls, you will be too late in fast markets and if you don't have a full grasp of the method and its limitations, you will be frustrated. With that said, I only use one Key, and it has made a substantial difference in my trading.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write me . I totally understand and would not ask specifics on the system, its only a general idea as to what it is id be interested in, And thank you for explaining how it's working for you.

Is it something unique? And do completely learn to do it on your own without the need to have Ace call it out?

I guess you learn unique support and resistance methods he has?

If your only trading say 2 contracts on ES would it be worth it, as its $3500.

thank you so much again bandtasia, appreciate you!

sharmas 
Auckland

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL and ES
Thanks Given: 3,822
Thanks Received: 750

Why don’t you take a 3 day trial and get a good feel of Ace System and his style

In the trial he will draw the blue line based on the 9 Keys

The system works but you will need to unlearn the bad habits and stop second guessing

Sharmas

TDRscalper View Post
Thank you so much for taking the time to write me . I totally understand and would not ask specifics on the system, its only a general idea as to what it is id be interested in, And thank you for explaining how it's working for you.

Is it something unique? And do completely learn to do it on your own without the need to have Ace call it out?

I guess you learn unique support and resistance methods he has?

If your only trading say 2 contracts on ES would it be worth it, as its $3500.

thank you so much again bandtasia, appreciate you!

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on November 26, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts