NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Astrology - Cycles in trading based on planets

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one tradermark with 28 posts (4 thanks)
    2. looks_two trade618 with 17 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Richard with 12 posts (29 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Fat Tails with 10 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one bobwest with 3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 2.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Richard with 2.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 gio5959 with 1.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 103,044 views
    2. thumb_up 134 thanks given
    3. group 48 followers
    1. forum 196 posts
    2. attach_file 21 attachments

Search this Thread

Astrology - Cycles in trading based on planets

marin 
Sonoma, CA, USA

Dividing full moon to full moon period with Fibonacci cycles.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
13 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
12 thanks
 winsor 
Los Angeles, California

Experience: None
Platform: MotiveWave, Optuma, Wav59
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 14

Trading Calendar generated by TimingSolution for AMD during March, 2017. Green Arrow is a pivot up and a Red Arrow is a pivot down. The time of day for the pivots is also displayed. This calculation is done with EOD data; however, calculations can be done for live intraday data also.

trade618
brisbane qld australia

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 3

Silvester17 View Post
but of course.

I wonder if you are talking about Giỏ Hàng from Vietnam?

Do you know if he has anything in English?

Thanks, Solomon

trade618
brisbane qld australia

tradermark View Post
hi I am new to this forum and I am wondering if any of you pro traders follow or have any opinion on trading and cycles based on the position of planets and the earth.It sound like b.s. to me,I wonder if you pro's have an opinion.Thank you,tradermark.

Hi Trader Mark,

Just wondering how you are going with any Planetary Trading ideas?

I have come across Planetary Lines that look interesting enough to pursue further.

Cheers, Solomon

trade618
brisbane qld australia

Dragon View Post
I don't believe that astrology crap for one minute. However, I can't deny that full moons fill up the ER. I have heard some say it's because our bodies are made up of 70% water so the moon can effect our actions like the moon effects the tides.

Having said that, Gio posted in my profile once that I should watch square of nine, which goes along with all that Gann research. That's just another way of looking at S/R I believe. He also posted vibration times which were usually +/- 5 minutes within a half hour mark, but not always. If you believe in S/R levels and you believe that price moves on the half hour than you could say that astrology trading works. The vibration times could have been based on algo trading stuff but I am not sure.

Gio also traded using trendlines and harmonic patterns. He just looked at price action differently and would call it trading with the universe or some bogus thing like that.

Hi Dragon, who is this Gio guy people talk about?

Ta

trade618
brisbane qld australia

gio5959 View Post
If you believe things happen for a reason,
then don't freak out when things do happen, for a reason - Dr. L S

void of course moon today, mar 18th - begins 7h23est ends 12h29est

Hi Gio, are you the guy that people are talking about when they say that Gio can predict the time of turns so well that it is scary?

If so I think that is pretty cool and do you share info? I am relatively new to this but I have seen some pretty cool Planetary Lines. I want to learn more of TIME.

Solomon

cory 
virginia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

trade618 View Post
Hi Gio, are you the guy that people are talking about when they say that Gio can predict the time of turns so well that it is scary?

If so I think that is pretty cool and do you share info? I am relatively new to this but I have seen some pretty cool Planetary Lines. I want to learn more of TIME.

Solomon

his last post was 5 years ago so now you know.

Thanked by:

mattz   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 2,441
Thanks Received: 3,791

cory View Post
his last post was 5 years ago so now you know.

Interplanetary collision between the Moon, Fibonacci and the Avengers happens only every seven years. He will be back in two.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. You may lose more than your initial investment. All posts are opinions and do not claim to be facts. Please conduct your own due diligence. Use only Risk capital when trading Futures.
1 800 771 6748 local 561 367 8686 email [email protected]
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
trade618
brisbane qld australia

mattz View Post
Interplanetary collision between the Moon, Fibonacci and the Avengers happens only every seven years. He will be back in two.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

I have to admit after seeing price action at some of the planetary lines there is something going on there. Matt Z, have you ever seen planetary lines over the ES?

More of a collision between price action and a planet's longitude. Anyway, I just found your YouTube videos and it seems you know a lot about trading. I think Planetary Lines are just another way to seeking a profit.

Solomon the Avenger

mattz   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 2,441
Thanks Received: 3,791

trade618 View Post
I have to admit after seeing price action at some of the planetary lines there is something going on there. Matt Z, have you ever seen planetary lines over the ES?

More of a collision between price action and a planet's longitude. Anyway, I just found your YouTube videos and it seems you know a lot about trading. I think Planetary Lines are just another way to seeking a profit.

Solomon the Avenger

I think we as humans trying hard find correlations between things, and given enough time, we convince ourselves that the relationship does exist.

You will quite often find it with the folks who say "I am invested in my indicators" as if the loss of these indicators would mean it would be impossible to trade. This is precisely because they found a correlation between price movements and their signals. However, finding relationships between things is one thing, but finding quantifiable correlations that you base a method on is different. Most rely on intuition, which is neither quantifiable or has risk management.

If you can build a method around interplanetary, go for it. I would not touch with a ten-foot pole because I lack the time for "looks interesting". It takes away time from productive pursuits.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. You may lose more than your initial investment. All posts are opinions and do not claim to be facts. Please conduct your own due diligence. Use only Risk capital when trading Futures.
1 800 771 6748 local 561 367 8686 email [email protected]
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on February 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts