NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one nakachalet with 43 posts (23 thanks)
    2. looks_two rogerf with 40 posts (149 thanks)
    3. looks_3 acbrasil with 25 posts (10 thanks)
    4. looks_4 monpere with 24 posts (63 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one rogerf with 3.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Jeff Castille with 2.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 monpere with 2.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 164,097 views
    2. thumb_up 575 thanks given
    3. group 56 followers
    1. forum 402 posts
    2. attach_file 23 attachments

Search this Thread

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

bobbyacim 
new york

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker: mb trading
Trading: 6e

kashter View Post
Roger,
You saying you are not here to solicit any business but you really are by claiming:
- you can make individuals successful via what you offer
- you state you are a trader when in fact you are just an educator (show me a statement and I will rest my case)
- indirectly claiming you attained success as a trader, otherwise why would anyone bother to follow you? If you are truly successful as a trader, then a verified statement will go a long way!

Nice work to plug your case but this is just another poor selling pitch.

Matt,
What makes you say Roger is a trader?

Kashter,
"a verified statement will go along way"

That's what my crusade for the pas t 6 years is all about, maybe I should join felton's cours and drop another 2k to find out...LOL

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

Jeff Castille 
Northern California

Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Amp Futures/ Zen-Fire
Trading: YM and CL
Thanks Given: 1,783
Thanks Received: 3,303

Bobby,

Have you considered taking Roger up on his free offer?

Nothing to lose........

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,173
Thanks Received: 101,537

bobbyacim View Post
Kashter,
"a verified statement will go along way"

That's what my crusade for the pas t 6 years is all about, maybe I should join felton's cours and drop another 2k to find out...LOL

I really, really really don't want to beat a dead horse... . Plus this is venturing and has already been said multiple times in your other thread....

But if your crusade for the past 6 years is to find a profitable trading statement, then you need a different crusade -- assuming your goal is to become a profitable trader.

I have nothing against Roger, but my advice is to NOT buy any other system or methodology because that is exactly what you have done all these years, and you yourself have said it hasn't worked for you.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 sharmas 
Auckland

Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL and ES
Thanks Given: 3,822
Thanks Received: 750

Thank you Jeff

Roger has come here and made an offer to us and he is willing to give his valuable time to educate us.

Lets respect Roger for that and learn from him.

Who else has made similar offer.

Lets keep this thread going with positive approach

sharmas

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

bobbyacim 
new york

Platform: ninjatrader
Broker: mb trading
Trading: 6e

Big Mike View Post
I really, really really don't want to beat a dead horse... . Plus this is venturing and has already been said multiple times in your other thread....

But if your crusade for the past 6 years is to find a profitable trading statement, then you need a different crusade -- assuming your goal is to become a profitable trader.

I have nothing against Roger, but my advice is to NOT buy any other system or methodology because that is exactly what you have done all these years, and you yourself have said it hasn't worked for you.

Mike

Big Milke Rules!
No more courses, systems for me. I will just hang it up. Good luck to the rest of you good folks out there.

rogerf 
Victoria, TX

Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Mirus Futrues, Zen-Fire, IQFeed, Kinetick
Trading: 6E, CL, GC

Quite a variety of trader opinions noted here. As a trading education vendor, I'll probably always be the red-headed stepchild in the futures.io (formerly BMT) group. But I would like to try clarifying one thing one more time. I do not need nor do I want anybody's money in this group. I really consider my sincere offer as a sacred promise to help anyone wanting it and leave your wallet in your pocket. If I accept a dime from anyone here asking for help, then I demand that Big Mike ban me from this fine group forever. I'd deserve it.

Can I honestly help anyone? I sure hope so or I just spent a lot of years in the wrong business...lol. Whether I can help any of you who are struggling to make it in this tough business is up to you guys to decide. But I will say this, one of you whom many of you know and trust to be totally truthful took me up on my mentorship offer. I mentored with him earlier and today he spent the entire day with me in my trading room...free, of course. From what he told me, I understand he had a super trading day simply following my lead. But I'm sure he'll report back to you guys with more details. It's all I've requested from those wanting help here.

I think sharmas had a great idea in that we all treat each other with respect. If I'm a scammer like so many are in this biz, then I'll get what I deserve soon enough. But this group is all about traders helping traders...friends helping friends. Right? I didn't make the offer to start a ruckus. If the offer I made is going to cause a problem in any way, I will withdraw it with no hard feelings.

For your aspirations and opinions I have the utmost respect...and I'm trying really hard to earn yours.

Roger

trendisyourfriend 
Quebec Canada
Market Wizard

Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 4,171
Thanks Received: 6,018

fluxsmith View Post
...He also has one indicator that is beyond anything I've come across in the free arena, it conveys information from arbitrary larger time frames and chart types. For instance, we were looking at a 5 better renko chart with this indicator showing the current bar direction from a 10 better renko and a 500 tick line break. The unique aspect is that it does this without the horizontal distortion which is characteristic of Ninja multiple timeframe charts.

I look forward to learning more from him in 2011.

Interesting as i placed a request in this thread to get rid of this distortion effect in order to produce valuable combinations but was asked if it was worth the effort to code this type of indicator.

sharky 
MIAMI,FL
Legendary Market Wizard

Platform: NinjaTrader, tradingview
Broker: Private
Trading: Crypto and natural gas
Thanks Given: 625
Thanks Received: 3,906

actually this was the answer you received,

This is definitely possible.

For example you can display the values of a minute based indicator on a Renko chart without creating the distortion of the bars. Displaying values calculated from Renko bars and displying them on a minute chart will be more diffcult, but possible as well. I think you would need to start with a specific example.

and you gave 3 examples and this is the answer you received,

Here are 3 indicators which plot lines (potential S/R) i'd like to apply these indicators on a RENKO data series but see the results on a time based chart. Or the opposite, apply them on a time based interval but see the results on a RENKO or Tick Chart.

Swing indicator using Ray Lines:

CCIPivots for NT7:
CCI [AUTOLINK]pivot[/AUTOLINK] zones ([AUTOLINK]EasyLanguage[/AUTOLINK])
TRO_Dynamic_SR3
Wizards Den (Holy Grail II)

For all these indicators the pivots plotted should be very similar - if not identical - for range and minute bars. Are you sure that it is worth the effort to code this?

sharky

KILLING THE MARKETS DAILY
Thanked by:

sharky 
MIAMI,FL
Legendary Market Wizard

Platform: NinjaTrader, tradingview
Broker: Private
Trading: Crypto and natural gas
Thanks Given: 625
Thanks Received: 3,906

im sure the programmers here have a full plate and they need time to trade also,give them a break they do what they can without asking anything in return...sharky

KILLING THE MARKETS DAILY

trendisyourfriend 
Quebec Canada
Market Wizard

Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 4,171
Thanks Received: 6,018

sharky View Post
im sure the programmers here have a full plate and they need time to trade also,give them a break they do what they can without asking anything in return...sharky

sharky i am not sure if it's the place to write this but since you posted an 'horrible' remark with wrong supposition i'll add my 2 cents. My comment was made not so much to get such an indicator ASAP. Au contraire, it was made to show i was not dreaming and that such a need was shared by other users of Ninjatrader. Fat Tails had asked if it was worth its time to create such a beast but i was not able to find a convincing application in my first draft. Apparently, someone else pushed the idea a bit further. In short, i don't need your moral lesson.

Last Updated on May 2, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts