NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Veritasfuturestrading.com looks great!

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one jmh13 with 40 posts (2 thanks)
    2. looks_two Cloudy with 13 posts (12 thanks)
    3. looks_3 kevinkdog with 10 posts (26 thanks)
    4. looks_4 estrade with 9 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one kevinkdog with 2.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two TheBenefactor with 1.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 GuyMM with 1.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Cloudy with 0.9 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 61,543 views
    2. thumb_up 117 thanks given
    3. group 30 followers
    1. forum 122 posts
    2. attach_file 5 attachments

Search this Thread

Veritasfuturestrading.com looks great!

kevinkdog   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 1,890
Thanks Received: 7,338

wyz00888 View Post
It is very funny that almost everyone in this forum will require a live record whenever there is a discussion about trading vendors. Have you actually ask yourself that even if the vendor provides a valid positive trading record , will you come on to buy the vendor's product? Who cares one or two people will buy the their programs, other than you , there are bunch of people willing to buy they services. If I am a vendor, and somebody ask me to provide my trading records, I will just ignore this kind of request, it is a provocation to me.Who cares you buy or not.There are many trustable vendors who will not provide any records.You can just analyze their words when you communicate with them to judge if what they say is true.If you hope to see the trading records to see if his method works,that idea is too naive,who can make sure his method can make money in the past will continue to make money in the future?

Please list even one. (Then I'll ask, how did you verify there are even "trustable?")

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
24 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 wyz00888 
Longyan Fujian/China

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Multicharts
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 27
Thanks Received: 51

kevinkdog View Post
Please list even one. (Then I'll ask, how did you verify there are even "trustable?")

How much money you pay me if I list one?

kevinkdog   is a Vendor

wyz00888 View Post
How much money you pay me if I list one?

What kind of response is that? You made a strong assertion "there are many trustable vendors"

In case you did not know, this is a trading community based on freely helping each other, not paying money for responses.

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ZN, ZB, CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 217
Thanks Received: 984

wyz00888 View Post
It is very funny that almost everyone in this forum will require a live record whenever there is a discussion about trading vendors. Have you actually ask yourself that even if the vendor provides a valid positive trading record , will you come on to buy the vendor's product? Who cares one or two people will buy the their programs, other than you , there are bunch of people willing to buy they services. If I am a vendor, and somebody ask me to provide my trading records, I will just ignore this kind of request, it is a provocation to me.Who cares you buy or not.There are many trustable vendors who will not provide any records.You can just analyze their words when you communicate with them to judge if what they say is true.If you hope to see the trading records to see if his method works,that idea is too naive,who can make sure his method can make money in the past will continue to make money in the future?

This is a pretty stupid statement. When you go to a doctor, you want to know that the person graduated from medical school and is accredited by the medical profession. When you bring your car into be serviced, you want to be sure that the people working on your car know what they're doing and can do the job. When you fly on a commercial airliner you want to have confidence that the plane is capable of flying and that the captain and crew are trained and competent.

When you buy the service of a trading vendor, it's logical to ask the vendor what proof he/she has that their methodology makes money. After all, that's why you're buying the service, right?? The only proof that a trading system vendor can offer is live performance in their own accounts or accounts of others who have followed him/her.

It's quite obvious you know this vendor. Don't hide behind a black curtain. Customers have a right to ask these questions and are entitled to an answer. You're asking for their money.

Seems to me you've been around here before????............. under another name????...............

Thanked by:
 kevinkdog   is a Vendor

phantomtrader View Post
This is a pretty stupid statement. When you go to a doctor, you want to know that the person graduated from medical school and is accredited by the medical profession. When you bring your car into be serviced, you want to be sure that the people working on your car know what they're doing and can do the job. When you fly on a commercial airliner you want to have confidence that the plane is capable of flying and that the captain and crew are trained and competent.

When you buy the service of a trading vendor, it's logical to ask the vendor what proof he/she has that their methodology makes money. After all, that's why you're buying the service, right?? The only proof that a trading system vendor can offer is live performance in their own accounts or accounts of others who have followed him/her.

It's quite obvious you know this vendor. Don't hide behind a black curtain. Customers have a right to ask these questions and are entitled to an answer. You're asking for their money.

Seems to me you've been around here before????............. under another name????...............

Agreed. Really, the only reason for a vendor to get mad is if he has something to hide.

Although, I will admit, as a vendor, a few times I have gotten irked at people who, after I give them a track record, claim I am making it up, or state that it is not in their desired format, and therefore invalid.

Even with being transparent, you can't please everyone, I have found...

Thanked by:
 wyz00888 
Longyan Fujian/China

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Multicharts
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 27
Thanks Received: 51

phantomtrader View Post

Then continue to ask a vendor to provide the records,I am sure one day you will find it(although it seems not one provides this)

Devil Man 
Fort Lauderdale
Legendary / Stochastic Calculus is not your friend

Experience: None
Platform: Ninjatrader, Python API
Broker: CQG
Trading: ES,NQ,CL
Thanks Given: 3,399
Thanks Received: 1,534

phantomtrader View Post
....When you fly on a commercial airliner you want to have confidence that the plane is capable of flying and that the captain and crew are trained and competent................

...oh boy!...don't get me started, much like many trading vendors lol! ...but not funny!

Johnny

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ZN, ZB, CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 217
Thanks Received: 984

kevinkdog View Post
Agreed. Really, the only reason for a vendor to get mad is if he has something to hide.

Although, I will admit, as a vendor, a few times I have gotten irked at people who, after I give them a track record, claim I am making it up, or state that it is not in their desired format, and therefore invalid.

Even with being transparent, you can't please everyone, I have found...

The important thing is that you are a man of integrity. Who knows how people think - you give them the best you've got and rest is up to them. I wouldn't worry about it. If you pleased everyone - that would be suspicious!!

Thanked by:

sam028 
Site Moderator

Thanks Given: 3,825
Thanks Received: 4,629

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

Success requires no deodorant! (Sun Tzu)
Thanked by:
 tradermark2009 
Concord, CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Charts and NT7
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: Mini's and CL
Thanks Given: 975
Thanks Received: 276

I am sorry, but what a stupid post. @kevindog is 100% correct. If a credible vendors is one, you'll know. So far,
I have seen very few. The toughest thing is consistency in all markets types is hard. Being a vendor you must prove you are worthy, cost isn't the only price, time wasted must be one.
Just say no to this. Since when has a commodity become an indices? Yes, rook move !

wyz00888 View Post

Thanked by:

Last Updated on March 26, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts