|September 13th, 2015, 02:04 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Sydney NSW Australia
Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: Futures
Posts: 1 since Mar 2015
Thanks: 0 given, 0 received
Hey guys, just doing an assignment at college and had to collect some research.
You can sum up the questions asked below in a sentence or two if you like.
1) How old were you when you started your trading career (Not only specified to live trading, could be interest in trading/investing, researching on the topic)
2) How long after initially getting started with trading/investing did you acquire your first trading program/software?
3) What decision based choice did you use to select your first trading software; i.e. because It was free, It was recommended, Powerful trading capabilities etc, Went for the first reasonable software I stumbled across?
4) What was your first trading program?
5) Have you upgraded to another program since then?
5a) If so, how many times?
6) What was the most difficult part of selecting a program?
7) How impulsive were you when you decided to purchase your first trading program?
8) Would you have been willing to pay above $500 for your first trading program?
Appreciate the time taking to answer this survey,