I only ran demo on NINJA but use an OEC white label platform. (ATC Trader).
I will tell you the differences that I noticed. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in and fill in the gaps.
1. Ninja charts have more indicators. The reason I sampled NINJA was the lack of Heiken Ashi in OEC.
NINJA has Heiken Ashi and many more that OEC lacks.
2. NINJA charts seemed more customizable.
3. OEC DOM displays 20 levels of resting orders. NInja only 10.
4. OEC DOM allows me to set bracket orders without a liscense purchase or lease. NINJA allows you to do this only if you pay the liscense fee. Personally i want my stop loss and profit target in place when i enter a posistion.
5. NINJA is the most used platform therefore there are many more user created indicators available for one to employ
available on this forum and elsewhere. Plus lots more friendly support from folks when customizing your own indicators.
6. OEC has a great quote board. Not sure about NINJA.
Myadvice to you: If you can afford the liscence fee, consider NINJA. When NINJA 8 is released it will have the 20 levels of resting orders on their DOM. Plus if you are not a order flow trader these extra levels probably won't mean much anyway.
Most importantly consider all of the platform options. I am getting ready to try SIERRA charts. Most brokers will let you take their platforms for a testdrive for free. Usally for 2 weeks, sometimes a month. This gives you a chance to simulate and practice in real time and see which you prefer.
Last but not least you should research whatever data feed you will be using as some are better than others. I noticed when demo ing NINJA that their DOM would change price micro seconds quicker than my OEC. I believe their data provider was CQG plus they have other options such as KINETICK. I have been talking with MATTZ who is a vendor for OPTIMUS futures about the performance of RITHMIC. I don't know who is best but you should ask around and read threads, and grill the vendors on these subjects. SOme data is throttled some is not. THis could be important for better entries especially when scalping and interpreting order flow.
Now to be more subjective, at this point, from what I have seen, and from what i have been told, this is my dream setup. NINJA Charts, JIGSAW DOM, and RITHMIC data feed. This could change though after I try SIERRA. We'll see. THese things costs money though and the more I learn the more i realize what i don't know.
Also, Being in the middle east, as you are, if i were you, if I could afford it, I would look into paying for a service that keeps orders in a server colocated by the exchange I was going to be trading. In my case the CME.