Mike , thanks for the "appreciation contest", it was fun. Congrats to the winner and finalists.
I think it would be very interesting and a well deserved testament to Mike, if members submitted the top 3 reasons they appreciate this forum.
My top 3:
1) Diversity of it's participants, geographical and knowledge, experience, and education.
2) Variety of information offered is as diverse as it's participants and is available for all depth-of-knowledge levels
3 Fair, open-minded and objective,the forum allows people to debate opposing views in an impartial medium. Mike and others keeps the forum loose, but they don't let it get out-of-hand.
Kudos to Mike and it's members for a great forum!!!
The following 6 users say Thank You to tigertrader for this post:
1) The apparent desire of most of the posters to really seek help or be of help.
2) The total non commercial aspect of the forum. You don't have to worry about people trying to sell you something.
3) The level of accountability the forum provides in terms of the journaling tool.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication, Leonardo da Vinci
Most people chose unhappiness over uncertainty, Tim Ferris
The following 6 users say Thank You to PandaWarrior for this post:
Thanks all you guys, I appreciate the kind words They mean a lot
Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.
Need help? 1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first. 2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses. 3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make. 4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance. 5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers. 6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.