March 29th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: My own custom solution
Favorite Futures: E-mini ES S&P 500
Posts: 45,447 since Jun 2009
Thanks: 28,848 given,
I am closing this duplicate thread.
Please use this existing thread to re-post your question:
Please search before creating new threads. Help us keep the forum organized by not creating duplicate threads on subjects already covered.
|Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.|
1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first.
2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses.
3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make.
4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance.
5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers.
6) Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.