-- you doubleklick in the middle of the chart + the chart-properties will open ?
this was like this in NT6.5 and it was really no fun for me cause it happens sometime during trading. i hope they changed it --- if not i will intervent in the beta-phase now + vote for to change this!
Another question for Beta NT 7 users:
- does the tick size for stocks can be changed, to something like 0.001 or 0.005 (0.01 in NT 6.5) ?
- is the link with IB connectivity works better now (CL expiration issue, update on ETF/stocks) ?
Usually in trading, those who know don't talk, and those who talk don't know. (Al Brooks)
success requires no deodorant! (Sun Tzu)
Because NT7 has too much bugs, I like to use my "old" NT6.5 for trading and NT7.0 for testing but you can not have them together.
This is a way to do this:
(To avoid confusing windows, I advise to use a multi-desktop sofware like VirtuaWin).
1. Go in "C:\Program Files\NinjaTrader 7\bin" (or where you install your beta NT7)
2. Find file "NinjaTrader.exe" and rename it "NinjaTrader7.exe"
3. Change the shortcut on your desktop in the same way (for XP: if you have to recreate it,
click on "NinjaTrader7.exe", press Control-C, go on your desktop, press Control-V and delete the old one).
4. run FIRST NT7
5. Then you can run your NT6.5 at the same time.
The following 5 users say Thank You to jpk67fr for this post:
Don't blame you... luckily for me I am on the beta program. They just released beta version 7 today, it was not the public release. So based on their schedule, the earliest you would see a public beta is probably mid-Feb. I would be surprised if they didn't have one by early March. As for an actual production release... who knows. These guys are terrible at meeting deadlines.